PDA

View Full Version : young vs older therapist

earnhardt
October 11th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Has anyone noticed that the younger newer girls are scared shitless to even look at your dick when you do the flip. They will not let you touch them in any way even if by accident. But the older more seasoned girls are still very playful even at some of the newer amp's. I do have a review coming up of a new girl for me.

E. :confused:

shenyang
October 11th, 2012, 01:10 PM
The older ones charge less.

sua gua
October 12th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Sorry boys, I disagree with both of you guys.
In some cases both statements apply, but in general, I do have to disagree.
It is still pretty good out there even tho I have been shot down more in last 6 months then in all the years I have mongered. Just a condition that we all have to get thru.
They are all very cautious now

sua gua
October 17th, 2012, 08:10 AM
I was with a younger girl yesterday. Early 30s and looked good.
Spoke good English and we had a great time together. Im not writing her up on the review section.
Gave the standard $40 for HJ and I dont know if I could have got more, but she Thanked me with a kiss and asked me to come back very soon, and I will.

Sleepy
November 1st, 2012, 06:27 AM
Spoke good English and we had a great time together. Im not writing her up on the review section.
Gave the standard $40 for HJ and I dont know if I could have got more, but she Thanked me with a kiss and asked me to come back very soon, and I will.

Hope your feeling better. What happen to Winnie from Alice's. Alice told me she working but woundn't tell her where. Angie the same thing. For as Alice don't know what she going to do. still paying rent on wentworth 2300 a month she told me. said she paid a lawyer 8500. you know how they lie who know's.

sua gua
November 2nd, 2012, 06:59 AM
Hope your feeling better. What happen to Winnie from Alice's. Alice told me she working but woundn't tell her where. Angie the same thing. For as Alice don't know what she going to do. still paying rent on wentworth 2300 a month she told me. said she paid a lawyer 8500. you know how they lie who know's.
Hope im feeling better????
WTF are you talking about?

Thats right, they do lie, and Alice is one of the best at lying.
Why you try to stay close to a liar like her is beyond me. The only one I know who lies more then Alice is Lisa, YES, the famous Lisa.....

earnhardt
November 2nd, 2012, 08:28 AM
Hey SG and 1drmain did you guys get my pm's?

sua gua
November 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM
Hey SG and 1drmain did you guys get my pm's?
E, you have mail.

Sleepy
November 6th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Sorry boys, I disagree with both of you guys.
In some cases both statements apply, but in general, I do have to disagree.
It is still pretty good out there even tho I have been shot down more in last 6 months then in all the years I have mongered. Just a condition that we all have to get thru.
They are all very cautious now

The statement you made " I have been shot down more in last 6 months then in all the years I have mongered. Just a condition that we all have to get thru." Though maybe you were sick,

sua gua
November 7th, 2012, 06:50 AM
I am sick.......in the head!

Tigertime1
November 13th, 2012, 01:36 PM
For the most part only FS sucess I have had is at the apartment girls and my own hand.

They are very cautious.

rubrubrub
November 30th, 2012, 02:43 PM

40 is standard now for hj? i know i've been out of it for a while but i remember 30 being a great tip for hj (clothes on no roaming)

earnhardt
November 30th, 2012, 06:08 PM
40 is standard now for hj? i know i've been out of it for a while but i remember 30 being a great tip for hj (clothes on no roaming)
I have been with 4 girls lately that I haver had free hands roaming, good massage, nice ts with some play and I have been leaving happy all for 40. I will ONLY share if I have meet or talked with a fellow monger in person or by phone.

sua gua
December 2nd, 2012, 07:40 AM
I have been with 4 girls lately that I haver had free hands roaming, good massage, nice ts with some play and I have been leaving happy all for 40. I will ONLY share if I have meet or talked with a fellow monger in person or by phone.
Hey E, lets have bfast or lunch this week.
Ill give you some surprises too.

earnhardt
December 2nd, 2012, 09:39 AM
Hey E, lets have bfast or lunch this week.
Ill give you some surprises too.

give me a call. any day and time will work. 1drmain was trying to set something up last week but it fell though. maybe he can join us.