PDA

View Full Version : Get your Vietnamese here!

MPkid
September 18th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Someone sent me this from a VN newspaper. Less than the cost of 6 months of mongering...sounds like a bargain! And yes this shit is real...there are tons of services over there that do this!

Workswithwood
September 19th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Lets team up split the cost, Maybe sh will run away often and we can have a fresh supply every other month...........LOL

Three X
September 19th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Viets don't fuck well that is why the price is so low..
I like Viet food it is the best.

Da Feiji
September 19th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Choi Oi!!!!

mahalo21
September 19th, 2012, 01:43 PM
I was eating Dim Sum in Westminster and I saw this old guy with this hot and I mean Hot younger gal. At first, i thought she was his daughter... My son even liked the young gal until we saw her swooning over the old guy. She really looked like she loved him! Anyways, that story came to mind when i saw the ad! Lucky Bastard!

mahalo21
September 19th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Someone sent me this from a VN newspaper. Less than the cost of 6 months of mongering...sounds like a bargain! And yes this shit is real...there are tons of services over there that do this!

Hey Mpkid, at least post the phone number so we can call!

Hugh G. Rexion
September 19th, 2012, 04:29 PM
If she has sex with you twice a week for a year that averages out to $60 a pop. Thats competes well with some of those foot massage place prices. Maybe you can sell her back like an iphone and upgrade to a new model every year.

streetwalkin
September 19th, 2012, 07:04 PM
amazing! i love all the ideas in here. you guys are the best

willb
September 19th, 2012, 09:25 PM
If you have sex more than twice a week it's even a better value..,,I wonder if they have "buy here, pay here" financing ? for those credit, and cash challenged mongers ...LOL

drpleasure
September 19th, 2012, 11:36 PM
This reeks of " be careful what you wish for." I don't think I would like spending more than an hour at a time with any of these ladies.

funtimes07
September 19th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Lol, good point drpleasure! I totally agree. There are even times when I'm with my favorites that I start wanting to leave the parlor before the hour is even up, just so I don't have to hear her keep talking to me while they're laying on my chest or whatever. Once the deed is done I like to be on my merry way. Let them have their pillow talk w/their bf's and I'll have the pillow talk w/my gf's! Lol

MPkid
September 20th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Lol, good point drpleasure! I totally agree. There are even times when I'm with my favorites that I start wanting to leave the parlor before the hour is even up, just so I don't have to hear her keep talking to me while they're laying on my chest or whatever. Once the deed is done I like to be on my merry way. Let them have their pillow talk w/their bf's and I'll have the pillow talk w/my gf's! Lol

You're missing the point...it says buy a wife....not a whore. These are real sweet young girls looking for a real marriage. Like the other guy said he saw a young HOTTIE with an old guy and she looked like she really loved him. Those of you that have never had the pleasure of a true foreign/Asian lady love you then you can't compare. Now granted I don't care how hot she is you'll get tired of banging her LOL but that is why there are so many MP's everywhere. If you are looking for a (18-25 year old) super hot wife that would love you like no American girl ever could or would than this would be a good option but if you want a cunty bitch that complains about everything so much that the highlight of your day is the 30 min you spend in an MP....then keep doing what you are doing :)

Here are some links...this shit is the real deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnm1v3ju9w8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnm1v3ju9w8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI0i4W1iUKo&feature=related

As for the guy that says Viets don't fuck good might be because he has only fucked Viet whore (which I agree don't fuck good) but when I was in VN I had some of the best action of my life and the best ones were always the regular girls...not the whores....same in Thailand too...although the Thai whores are waaaaaay better than any other whores but still the regular girls were better. Maybe because there is real GFE and then there is you're paying me to act like real GFE but you can feel the difference??? I don't know..........

BTW....the phone number is listed above the picture. There is Chinese writing that I am guessing is aimed towards Taiwanese business men that frequently use these matchmaking companies. That is why the stress on the virgin angle. All those Asian guys want virgins. Most American guys don't care or DON'T want virgins. LOL