PDA

View Full Version : New to Forums

JTown62
August 7th, 2012, 06:31 PM
but not to MP Reviews and mongering. I have read through the years and years about the good ol days. All you guys that regularly post (you know who you are) just wondering how young is everybody.

I myself am 50 and have been mongering since I was 19.

In LA during that time the late 70s and through the 80s (for me) the AMPs were like the ones that are in Bloomington now, except the girls were much younger and got the wonderful service that is well documented here. There was a lot of BB services going on during that time....lots of fun. Funny, the price essentially hasn't changed that much...it used to be 40 - 50 hh and 100 tip.

I used to go to Hollywood (Sunset Blvd, Gower, Melrose), Inglewood, numerous places but my go to places there was Hillcrest Accupressure and another place I believe was called OA Accupressure on Manchester.

There used to be some great AMPs in the City of Bell, (yes that Bell).

When I felt like a road trip, I went to places in Upland, Pomona, Ontario. These places were the boonies back in the day. Speaking of that area, this is where I first seen the infamous Genie at Sakura. You hard core mongers know who I am talking about. I first saw her about 25 years ago or so. She looked much better then. LOL. I think she is still working too.

When going to and from Vegas. I would stop in Bloomington. The same AMPs are there I believe and the girls that used to work in Inglewood, etc during my time are "now" working in Bloomington. LOL.

Also, you guys remember having to drive to the area you were mongering in and buying the local papers and if you could find one a Hollywood Xpress to find listings. Also going to phone booths and looking through the yellow pages for "massage parlor" listings. (Most of the time that section being torn out!!), having to make sure you had enough change for the phone booth. Looking for it on your Thomas Guide.

A long time lurker, just wanted to start conversation.

Ahh...the good old days.

asiansam
August 7th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Also, you guys remember having to drive to the area you were mongering in and buying the local papers and if you could find one a Hollywood Xpress to find listings. Also going to phone booths and looking through the yellow pages for "massage parlor" listings. (Most of the time that section being torn out!!), having to make sure you had enough change for the phone booth. Looking for it on your Thomas Guide.

That takes me back!

JTown62
August 7th, 2012, 11:32 PM
It is amazing how times have changed. I am referring to the internet. I remember the days I would cruise to check out the SW around Sunset. I get they wanted to clean out the neighborhood but it sure was fun to check out the SWs back then.

Dilly Dilly
August 8th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Well I'm in my 40's and been in this hobby for a little over 20 years, maybe 22 years.
My first FS MP was in HB there were a couple back in the early 90's, then I found a few in Newport Beach.
But those MPs were nothing like the ones when I moved to the 562 and started going to MPs in South Gate.
I was no rookie then, I went in to MPs in SG and asked for a line up and banged every hot girl I could.
MPs like Sun Spa on Firestone blvd. and Garfield, Hou's on Firestone just west of the 710 fwy , Eddies Spa opened after Hou's closed down then 18 hour Fitness after Eddies closed down.
18 hour Fitness had exercise equipment in the rooms and you would bang the girls on the benches.
Then I found La Brea Spa and Tanning in Ingelwood, Gave you a line up they had Asians, Latinas and White girls and were open late, sometime till midnight when they were busy.

But to this day I have never found a MP Like Sun Spa in SG.
When I first started going there they had 6 to 10 girls working, 8 massage rooms, two table showers, where anything went.
They closed at 11 pm so a little late night relief was always there.
I had some favorites that I seen there for years and years, mostly Sunny and Genie. But they always had new girls starting all the time.
The MMs knew me well and knew what I liked, young and thin, she would take care of me every time.
Your right about the internet changing the way we monger over the years, news papers back then.
There were no cell phones either back then, I remember having to page a girl and then wait for her to call me back.

And of course there were no Forums to talk freely about this hobby.

dennisxx2
August 8th, 2012, 08:09 AM
I too remember South Gate. At the time, I was stationed at EL Toro (you should have seen the area back in the 1980s.) From there, it was a quick and easy drive to South Gate.

Workswithwood
August 9th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Those were the good ole days, funny you mentioned phone booth...........long gone, along with the phone books...LOL.......I'm 55 and been at it close to 30 yrs.....my how time flies when your having asian pussy. Use to be 24hr massage parlors, not just because the girls lived there, some were actually open and advertised it.......dont know if any still exist, but many a time hit them on way to ork at 3am, what a way to start the day! Back in the day there seemed to be nothing but young girls, and your pick of them....man I wish that were true today, prices the same,but you get less, like ice cream 1/2 gallon same price, except the container is 3 pints!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course I use to fill my gas tank for $10.00 cash american, some day our children and grandchildren may get to experience mongering..........maybe the providers will be 100 yrs old then...LOL
Happy mongering, and thanks for the memories....I think I will go on the hunt this morning.

pingalarga
August 9th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Oh yeah im in my mid 30's and i started 12 years ago...good times at hou's and then la brea tan and spa...good times..a lot of young and hot selection...brings back memories..having to drive to inglewood one weekend than sought gate ... wow i remenber this hot latina named nancy at la brea spa she gave me her number banged her a couple of times went out with her to dinner than we hit one of the motels on imperial hwy..ahhhh times have changed.

dennisxx2
August 9th, 2012, 11:44 AM
I remember sitting in my car and going through the LA Xpress and using a Thomas Guide to plot my next Asian massage parlor conquest. It was very time consuming and even worst when you are doing it sitting in a parking lot. One time I was sitting in a parking lot and reading the LA Xpress when a security guard asked me what I was doing? I told him I was eating lunch. He said, when you are done with lunch, you will have to leave. The internet and smart phones makes your lives so much easier. But, for some reason, I miss the adventure of the old days.

Dilly Dilly
August 9th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Oh yeah im in my mid 30's and i started 12 years ago...good times at hou's and then la brea tan and spa...good times..a lot of young and hot selection...brings back memories..having to drive to inglewood one weekend than sought gate ... wow i remenber this hot latina named nancy at la brea spa she gave me her number banged her a couple of times went out with her to dinner than we hit one of the motels on imperial hwy..ahhhh times have changed.
The first time I ever went to La Brea Spa it was LATE, maybe 11 pm, walked in and a girl dressed in an orange tube top came to the window, she was Latina. She called the MMs, I paid the MMs and told her I wanted that girl, the MMs said she had another one, I said NO I want her.
I got the one in orange, she had a hot body,dark skin, mid 20's, a nice big fake rack.
I fucked her that day and a few other times.
Every time I would go there and ask for her she was busy, everybody like her. Her name was Nancy.