PDA

View Full Version : How do you like your 4-hand massage?

WetWillie
August 2nd, 2012, 04:54 PM
I had my first 4-hand massage a couple years ago. There was clearly a "teacher and student" thing going on. At first, teacher was doing all the work and student was resting her hand on my inner upper thigh, which by the way, was damned arousing. There was a lot of chatter (sorry, not that good at discerning Chinese from Korean [I know I'm now getting an eyeroll from some of you mongers]) and it was clearly instructional.

The next time, it was two novice providers who chattered about my body. Clearly they weren't being complimentary. Not terribly arousing. That was a HJ joint like the first

Then last year, I visited a small FS place where there are never more than 2 providers, and usually the same two. Both seem to like me (as a customer, of course) and I tried a 4-hand. Clearly they were competing, but since one was happy to go BB with me and the other wasn't, the competition wasn't exactly fair. I got mega teased, but when provider A positioned herself for CG, provider B touched her taint and distracted her. We had to kick provider B out of the room. Weird dynamic between them.

So I've tried it, and it seems erotic. I'm thinking of setting up a session where the second provider gets nude and just watches, standing close enough for me to fondle her tits and FIV. I think that would be pretty hot.

What's your perfect 4-hands experience?

Dilly Dilly
August 2nd, 2012, 05:45 PM
I have had a few " four handed massages " two FS and one Rub and a TUG-TUG-TUG.

Sorry I only have time two tell about the Rub and Tug right now, I'll be back to talk about my FS three-some's later.

The rub and tug happened over a year ago at Relax Zone at 440 Fair in CM before it closed.
I went in to see Eda who I have known for a while, it was late and slow there and Eda asked me if I wanted to try a four handed massage with her and her friend Vicky.
I said no then went in to the room and started getting naked and Eda came in and asked again and I said no again, but she kept asking and told me not to worry and that I would still get my tease and happy ending.
I finally gave in.

So I'm face down naked and Eda and Vicky came in to the room, I just met Vicky, now neither girl is a looker but both give great massages and both are fun and happy women.

Vicky started off massaging my neck and back and Eda was on my legs, after ten minutes Eda started on my but, then she spread my legs apart and started to tease.
She was laughing then Vicky started laughing too.
The teasing went on and on, then finally the flip, Eda did most of the work on the first pop.
With a finger up my ass, Eda went to town on my dick, Vicky mostly rubbed me everywhere else.
After the first pop both girls were massaging my body for a while, then Eda grabbed my dick and pulled on it, then Vicky who was on my right side grabbed my dick and pulled it to the right, then Eda pulled it to the left.
They were having a little tug a war till I got hard.
Eda was working my dick good and stuck her finger up my ass again, Vicky was giving me one of the better foot massages that I have had.

It was great to have a nice HJ from Eda and at the same time have Vicky massaging my feet, after five or ten minutes the girls switched and Vicky started the HJ and stuck one of her fingers up my ass and Eda was massaging my body.
I finally popped, I had a great time with these two girls and to tell you the truth, I kind of liked Vicky touch, HJ and massage better then Eda's.

I seen Eda a month ago and asked her about her friend Vicky and asked her about another four handed massage.
She said sure but I need to call ahead and give her a day or two to set it up, because Vicky works some where else and only works there when she is requested.

Eda did say I can have her and her sister Kathy or her and her co-worker Tina.
Talking about this makes me want to go back and get my four handed tug on soon.

WetWillie
August 2nd, 2012, 06:21 PM
Very cool. So you got that competition thing going on as well. Eager to read the FS version!

Dilly Dilly
August 3rd, 2012, 07:50 AM
I told this story before, but if you don't mind hearing it again I don't mind telling it again.

This FS three-some happen 13 years ago, I remember because I was 31 and this Latina Penny was " 19 " and the other girl Candy a Latina was 26.
I was banging Candy for a while till I met Penny.
Penny was 5'1 and maybe 100 pounds.
She would walk in to my room at this MP in South Gate with a little dress on and no panties and my dick would get hard a soon as I seen her.
I would see her 2 or 3 times a week some times twice in one day.
I could not get enough of her.
I would go back for seconds and Penny would come in to my room with a big smile on her face, she new I was HOOKED on her, her PUSSY.
One day Penny said that Candy asked her " what are you doing to that poor boy " because I would go back for seconds over and over again.

One day Penny said that Candy wanted to watch us fuck, just joking around at first. Then one day Penny was talking about Candy telling me that she got a boob job and how nice they looked.
I did not see Candy for a long time, because I was fucking Penny instead.

Finally one day I told Penny I wanted both her and Candy, she said I would have to come in when it was slow so we could get it on.
I set up a day, middle of the week, I called in sick and I went in to see these two girls first thing in the morning.

I paid for two girls for hh, I think we were all nervous at first.
There was this mattress on the floor, me and Penny laid on the mattress and Candy sat on the other side of Penny, Candy said she was just there to watch and that was it.
I did not care, because I was so obsessed with fucking Penny and to have some one watch me fuck her was kind of exciting and something different.

Then Penny told Candy to show me her new boobs, so Candy showed me and WOW, they were nice.
Candy was not thin like Penny was, she was not fat either, she had some nice curves with a booty, so getting a boob job was just what she needed.

So I'm looking at Candy's boobs and I think Penny got a little jealous, Penny grabs my head pulls my hair and started kissing me, then DFK me.
She grabs my dick and stroked it and then put on the rubber and jumpped on top for some CG, then doggy then I finished in MISH.

After pulling off the rubber and hanging out with these girls for a little while, Penny tells Candy your turn, Candy left to get another cover then came back put it on me and started to blow me, then she jumped on top for some CG.
We did not kiss but I did get to suck on those boobs, after 10 minutes of CG, Candy pulls me up to the seated position and put her hands around my neck and started going hard, she told me this was the only way she could finish [CUM ]
Then we went doggy, I looked over at penny laying there watching us fuck and she was rubbing her self, I mean really going to town on her own pussy. I finished in MISH.
I remember when we were done and it was time to leave, I was getting dressed and my legs were shaking because I was so tired.
I hooked up with these girls again outside of the MP, I got a room for the night. I fucked Candy once and must of fucked Penny three times or so.
She would wake me up buy stroking my dick when I was sleeping, get me hard then jump on top.

Well that took a little longer then I thought, sorry, I do have another story to tell later.

LYLT
August 3rd, 2012, 10:29 AM
Had a 4 hand with two girls who were friends at a fairly legit spot where I was just getting on the "inside" with one prior HE from one of them. Young Viets who were great looking at a blue-ball tease type place. There was lots of giggles and Viet chatter that I didn't understand, but some fun compliments on the "coo" as well. Finally they brought it out and they got over the shyness. I was playing with butts, one in each hand, and moved up the front of one when the other said she wanted to touch. Lots more giggles and then they finally were pulling up the fronts with hands on each other's tits while I had one hand on the other tit of each. I was in heaven as they played with the balls and bat until I blew, and they both let out a scream that had MMS knock on the door to see if they were OK. Great time with lots of laughs. Not your full service doubles story, but for the spot and the two cute youngsters, it was a classic. Never could get the "chemistry" right to hook it up again tho. Great memory.

un camacho
August 3rd, 2012, 04:12 PM
I had a 4 hand massage at Mimiko, a few years back. I'm so bummed they got shut down. Anyways, Macy (older hot Viet lady around 50) asked this younger Chinese girl Cookie to join us. Macy would give an amazing massage, she really was excellent. Cookie was so-so but the combined feel was awesome. Then on the flip, Macy started a perfect bbbj, while Cookie would continue the massage, but more erotic. Then FS DS with Macy, and Cookie still massaging the back. It was tough to hold it any longer. What amazing memories!...

Velovelo
August 3rd, 2012, 07:24 PM
I sometimes get asked if I would like a two girl massage because I tend to go during slow periods. I find it distracting, having done it often in my youth with girls from school. I usually counter with "You are so nice, I don't need another woman in here." "I prefer to see what you like to do." This challenge usually sets them off and drops panties on the floor.

bostonguy
August 5th, 2012, 09:10 AM
I have two 4-hands sessions during my years of mongering. One with two Viet girls who were more interested in talking to each other than paying attention to my manhood. Not saying much about my manhood! Not giggling just routine conversation. Second time was with American (caucasian) ladies late 30s or early 40s. Actually three took me into the room and decided to see if they could intimidate and scare me. Yes they did. Quite clear they wanted to be in control -problem was when one started to be in more control than than the others. Eventually that one took over and spend the rest of the time with me. Best session was not exactly 4-hands but way more fun. Young inexperienced girl working on me and mmsn knocks and enters, finds the towel covering me and takes over, showing the young girl had to get the job done. Now that was one interesting session.

Dilly Dilly
August 5th, 2012, 04:11 PM
I have had a few training sessions, where a girl or the MMS showed the new girl what to do.
I remember back in South Gate 10 plus years ago this Asian girl and part time MMs showed this new girl a Latina how to put the rubber on me and how to blow me.
It was this Latinas first day, she hardly spoke English, the MMs Sukki was telling her what to do and this Latina backed up against the door, she was nervous as hell, I could tell she wanted to get the hell out of there.

Sukki puts the cover on me and is telling this girl this is how you suck it, I was trying not to laugh, then Sukki stops and tells the girl " your turn "
The girl just stands there, scared to death, would not move.
Sukki starts yelling at her, saying what's wrong with you ?
Get over here.
The girl tells Sukki to leave the room, Sukki leaves the room and I can hear her yelling, " she's crazy "
Then the girl asked for the money up front, I pay up right away.
Even though I wanted to fuck Sukki that day, this Latina was hot and I wanted to bang her too.
I think she sucked my dick for a minute then jumped on top for some CG, after a few minutes she gets off of me and the rubber broke, she looked at it and is shaking her head, looked like she wanted to cry.
I did not cum yet, I told her it was OK and I pulled out a rubber out of my pocket, put it on and banged her MISH to the fiinish.
She did get in to it a little. But after I was finished she got dressed and I never seen her again, she quit the next day.
Sukki was laughing about it a week later when I went back. This time I fucked Sukki.

sama1
August 7th, 2012, 06:56 AM
I haven't tried this yet. You see ads where they offer it. Is it just a come on or something worth a try? If it's a fs or r&t place, what should my expectations be?