PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite type of Asian?

Bobbypp
July 17th, 2012, 10:28 PM
I like them all, but right now I'm back on the filipina kick. I like their accent, and they always seem happy.

dennisxx2
July 17th, 2012, 11:11 PM
The one that is currently on my cock.

Workswithwood
July 18th, 2012, 06:03 AM
The ones with big ears to hold on to...............and the ones with a flat spot on their heads to set my beer on...............Sooooooooooooi guess all of them :)

kram1
July 18th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino, Tongan, Mongolian, My Asian attraction is non stop. Angela Sun types, btw she did a news piece about the trash on Midway Island and was looking good.

Hugh G. Rexion
July 18th, 2012, 11:57 AM
I like the ones that talks dirty to me..

Dilly Dilly
July 18th, 2012, 04:11 PM
I LIKE them young and fun and if there ASIAN even better.

Dilly Dilly
July 18th, 2012, 04:20 PM
I have had a thing for K-girls for 20 years, the last few years its been K-girls and Vets.

What is it that we like about ASIAN women ???

The petite body's ?
The dark hair ?
The soft skin ?
The way they treat you ? like your a king.
The tight PUSSY'S ??? ??? YES !!!! THAT'S IT.

I met this one that has dark skin, she is a real looker in my eyes.
she has a petite body, but with nice curves.
And OH YES a tight pussy.

solomon
July 18th, 2012, 09:30 PM
I like the ones that perform sex acts on me.

solomon
July 18th, 2012, 09:37 PM
More seriously, I tend to prefer darker skin Asians, Thai and Filipina. But then after a while, I like the Korean and Japanese. It goes in rotation. Just like latinas, sometimes I get really into them, then it fades and I switch to something else. I guess it's like anything, I love steak, but eating steak everyday will lead to an appetite for spaghetti, which then moves to tacos, then sushi, then hamburgers, etc. etc. I guess I just like good pussy in general.
As far as socal mongering goes though, I guess my preference is thai massage. Good massage, followed by a skillful hj, with an occasional bj. I like the massage to get me going, and the full hour gives me plenty of time to enjoy the event and feel unrushed. Also a little cleaner, GENERALLY, vs korean/chinese f/s where I usually take just 30 min and it feels a little rushed and you just get right to action. Of course, I enjoy both. Can't go wrong either way.

solomon
July 18th, 2012, 09:40 PM
International mongering is the best imho. Cheap, more time, and more available. Multiple pops. I know I'm not offering anything you guys don't already know.

Eaglerocker
July 20th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Mongolian but I have only met one !

Hugh G. Rexion
July 20th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Mongolian but I have only met one !

Did you BBQ her? :D

WetWillie
July 20th, 2012, 02:52 PM
My favorite type of Asian? Female.

un camacho
July 20th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Asian girls with a voluptuous butt and 5-5" to 5-7" !...
Typically Korean.