PDA

View Full Version : Street Walkers

frstnphnx
June 8th, 2012, 10:07 AM
With the dominance of the internet does anyone pick-up girls off the street? I have seen a few on Harbor and if you drive down LB Blvd in Compton and I think I might have seen a few on Beach. I'm just wondering if there are other places to find walkers. I'm curious if there are any stories, I don't have any experience but curious.

needasianspinner
June 8th, 2012, 05:06 PM
The only time I tried it (30 years ago), she ripped a loud fart inside my car while blowing me. I went limp. I later found my wallet on the floor of the car, so she must have gone through it to see if there was any money left.
I like my sex to be realxing, maybe sometimes exciting. But never scary. I think with street walkers you increase the odds of dealing with police, pimps, girls on drugs, STD's, bad hegiene, sex in your car or alley, etc.
I am happy with AMP and AAMP. It is safe and dependable and the girls are greatful for the business.

asiansam
June 9th, 2012, 07:43 PM
I did it when I was young and dumb. Late 70's, early 80's. Wouldn't dare do it these days. Much worse now, and it was pretty bad back then!

For recent stories go to usasexguide.

RoyalCrown
June 11th, 2012, 08:50 AM
On another board, there's talk about SW. I don't see the need for added excitement of the unknown. Is she clean, a TS, LEO? No thanks, I'll stick with the AMP and AAMPs.

NicetoKnow
June 11th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Since the internet, I think 90% of the action has actually left the street. The only thing left are the really hard up. You can't beat MP or Therapy Spa's or etc. And with this sight, it's a No Brainer. I would have to imagine unless you like the thrill, which I could actually understand, the risk is WAY too high...even at 2am.(IMO)