PDA

View Full Version : JS in Covina has a rediculious menu

ponocha
June 3rd, 2012, 07:52 PM
I can't beilieve the type structure that the new girls at JS in Covina expect. I htink the owner must get a cut of the tips, because all the girls have the same story....." we are younger, so you should pay more".......wtf...boycutt this bull shit

Three X
June 4th, 2012, 12:27 AM
This is why you should not go !
Fuck them and move on !

willb
June 4th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I agree, they are running this same scam in Highland Park..50 +80 for nude massage..from a young girl with no massage skill..boycott ! I fell into the trap twice.

funtimes07
December 21st, 2012, 03:28 AM
I don't know guys, I think it's kinda worth it. $50 for an hour plus $80 tip for a nude massage with extras (better extras if you get to know them) from a young hottie?? Sounds ok to me. If you pay $50 w/a $40 tip to some middle aged, no shape laundry lady isn't it worth it to spend $40 more for a young hottie with a nice body? The problem I have with J&S is that for almost the past year the girls have all been ugly. I've met some real cute ones in the past over there, but it appears those days are gone. Unless I see some reviews or hear about some hotties there, I won't go back. I'm wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way (about what you pay for cuter, young chicks) or if some of you guys agree with me?

asiansam
December 21st, 2012, 06:49 PM
I don't know guys, I think it's kinda worth it. $50 for an hour plus $80 tip for a nude massage with extras (better extras if you get to know them) from a young hottie?? Sounds ok to me. If you pay $50 w/a $40 tip to some middle aged, no shape laundry lady isn't it worth it to spend $40 more for a young hottie with a nice body? The problem I have with J&S is that for almost the past year the girls have all been ugly. I've met some real cute ones in the past over there, but it appears those days are gone. Unless I see some reviews or hear about some hotties there, I won't go back. I'm wondering if I'm the only one who feels this way (about what you pay for cuter, young chicks) or if some of you guys agree with me?

I know the hardliners will disagree, but I think you made a valid point. Is an average BJ from froozy middle-aged woman really worth the same as one from a smokin' hot young babe? Which would you enjoy more? Should a West Hollywood KAMP girl settle for the same rates as Lily Yin, Shirley or Lincoln Heights Coco? Equality has its place, but not in our hobby. Look what it did to the US airline industry. Asian airlines are still staffed by BABE stewardesses, while we have old, fat, menopaused matrons and gay males working as "flight attendants."

willb
December 22nd, 2012, 10:08 AM
I have no problem paying more for a young hottie, but unless you invest time , effort and cash it may take a while for it to pay off. And moreover for the same price you spend on the young Chinese hottie amp 40-50 per hour plus 80 nude you can visit a korean amp and pay 40-50 half and 100 for Fs for that price the girls are young and hot also.

funtimes07
December 23rd, 2012, 09:33 AM
I know the hardliners will disagree, but I think you made a valid point. Is an average BJ from froozy middle-aged woman really worth the same as one from a smokin' hot young babe? Which would you enjoy more? Should a West Hollywood KAMP girl settle for the same rates as Lily Yin, Shirley or Lincoln Heights Coco? Equality has its place, but not in our hobby. Look what it did to the US airline industry. Asian airlines are still staffed by BABE stewardesses, while we have old, fat, menopaused matrons and gay males working as "flight attendants."

As usual Asiansam, very well said. Plus, the customer is always right, right? I mean, if I want to pay an extra $40 to get my rocks off by a young cutie as opposed to an old or middle aged frumpy woman, that is my right. I still have my go to "average" girls where I get one hour for $50 and I pay $40 for the HE, but I also like to have the option to spend a little more to have the services provided by young hotties.

funtimes07
December 23rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
I have no problem paying more for a young hottie, but unless you invest time , effort and cash it may take a while for it to pay off. And moreover for the same price you spend on the young Chinese hottie amp 40-50 per hour plus 80 nude you can visit a korean amp and pay 40-50 half and 100 for Fs for that price the girls are young and hot also.

Willb, that's what this site is for, so we don't have to spend so much time and money looking for the good ones! I also trade personal fav's with a few guys on here as sometimes we all like to keep the REALLY good ones to ourselves for just a bit... And you're right about spending a little more for a f/s KAMP, but sometimes I just want a nice 45 minute relaxing massage with a nice HE finish and, as you know, a lot of times at the f/s places they rush you on the time. Then, when you leave, you don't feel quite as relaxed as if you had gone to a MP for a nice HE. I think they each have their place, depending on what you're looking for. Hey, isn't it nice to have all these options! Lol

willb
December 25th, 2012, 08:03 AM
That's the problem with us Americans to many choices/options..lol