PDA

View Full Version : Exercise Spa (Mt. Prospect) Closed

Like2BSqueezd
May 29th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Though I hadn't been there in ages, I drive past the place every day. About two weeks before this posting I noticed two 8.5x11 sheets of paper — one green and one orange — posted on their door. They detailed "egregious" city code violations and outlined the court proceedings, listed the final judgment (business license revoked) and dictated the date and time the management was to close and lock the doors. They had a nice, long run; I couldn't believe they lasted as long as they did, as just about every time I did patronize the place there was a cop car sitting on one end of the lot. If they were watching, they watched for a LONG time!

I have to check, but I think Spa One, also in Mt. Prospect, has the same green and orange papers in their window....

sua gua
May 29th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Kiss that Korean joint Bye Bye!.
I used to have the best of times there.
I shed so much DNA there, it was was crazy.
Then I ventured to the Chinese spas and found utopia there too. Still have it, in spite of what mongers say otherwise.
there is no lack of relief to be found here in Shitcago. It still is all over the place!
All you have to do is have a few connections and you will still live the monger dream.

Tigertime1
May 30th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Spa one has gone orange as well.
Serenity Spa on Harlem and Touhy as well.

OPRFIllini
June 27th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I have seen on other websites that this place recently reopened. Thinking of TOFTT but they're likely going to be legit for awhile.

tsita
June 28th, 2012, 11:30 AM
sua gua speaks true. Oldest profession in the world. It will never be shut down. SG already knows everyone. He befriended them all long before the orange stickers started going up. So he'll never be lonely. But he's going to be playing with older and older pussy. But that's OK, his meat muscle will be getting older and older, too.

Like2BSqueezd
June 30th, 2012, 05:59 AM
OPRFIllini is correct. As I said, I drive past there every day, and I noticed about three or four days ago that their "OPEN" sign is on. And I agree... they'll probably be legit longtime.

sua gua
June 30th, 2012, 03:50 PM
sua gua speaks true. Oldest profession in the world. It will never be shut down. SG already knows everyone. He befriended them all long before the orange stickers started going up. So he'll never be lonely. But he's going to be playing with older and older pussy. But that's OK, his meat muscle will be getting older and older, too.
Fucking hilarious tsita.
So true, so true, but you know what I have to make me young again!

I wonder if the 31 year old I have been playing with for the past 2 weeks thinks my Meat Muscle is getting old? Ill have to ask her after I get done with her Monday, as she made some time for me before the Spa opens.
BTW, no charge for the sessions...
Talk soon!

OPRFIllini
August 28th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Well, last week I went to Exercise Spa, and unfortunately I was correct. They are legitimately reopen but no luck at all with extras. Plus it was a crappy massage anyway. So I doubt I'll be back there anytime soon.