PDA

View Full Version : Nuru?

seeker000
January 29th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Are there any spas or independents in the Chicago area that offer body to body oil or nuru type massages? Recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

punisher4124
January 29th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I have yet to find a spa that offers nuru. However there are a few on backpage the only one that i would say that comes close to a real nuru is kitty tri taylor area.she is african american.i am still looking for a good asain nuru provider

rubrubrub
March 1st, 2012, 09:39 AM
a number of the o'hare area apt services are advertising this now - i have no details unfortunately but i do intend to investigate

1drmain
March 1st, 2012, 11:53 AM
From what I have heard, they advertise, get you there, then don't deliver. In fact, the women haven't a clue to what NURU massage is.

rubrubrub
March 1st, 2012, 02:05 PM
i believe it... my plan was to pay the normal rate and then ask the girl what she knows about nuru, etc... show me the gel!

sua gua
March 2nd, 2012, 10:54 AM
None of these so called tantra girls know wtf tantra massage is. There maybe 1 or 2 in the whole Midwest that knows what it is.
It is the exact same thing for NURU, None of these girls really know what it is.
What you have is a pimp or cunt Mamasan, that tells the girls to watch this videos on NURU and then tells them to TRY to apply it to their arsenal.
The girls think they can do it, but they dont know how. It is a highly trained modality that the Asians know how to do IF they are specially trained to do so. The Aians here dont do it becasue they know they cant do it. Werent trained to do it etc...I will avoid any place that advertises this as well as tantra. The one thing these girls know is the same thing Barnum said...( Theres a sucker born every minute) and that certeainly holds true for mongers looking for something different, me included, but I do know a scam when I see one, and those 2 are money grabbing scams IMHO.