PDA

View Full Version : The Dude

stroker347
January 16th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Who the hell is the white guy at Mind & body in simi valley? I walked in & this dude is like 20 questions before I could ask if Dena was free. I told him straight up are you a cop he said no I told him show me your wallet prove it at that time Kim came out asked whats going on i told her I would'nt be back & Ill be giving my friends the heads up about this guy I walked out she followed right behind me told me thats he not a cop I told her his attiude wasnt called for & that im going to miss all the ladies here.

OhYes
January 16th, 2012, 08:56 AM
If you Google "Simi Valley, Massage, Police" you will see a couple recent news atrcles about arrests of AMP girls in Simi Valley. . That might explain the weird behavior described above.

Da Feiji
January 17th, 2012, 07:20 PM
The Dude abides...( Couldn't resist saying that...)

archer65
February 8th, 2012, 07:59 AM
I feel ya brother this guy makes me feel very uneasy but I still get great service from all the ladies there dont let him bum you out he knows all the guys are getting a great release at the end. Then he gets to bang the hell out of Kim when they get home.

simiguy
February 8th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Archer, nice to see someone who just joined and this is your first post can tell all of us that everything is just fine. i am on the side lines and not looking these days but i heard something about some girls in simi getting busted and them getting a little publicity out to let everyone know they are keeping an eye on it so i thought i would take a look on here. this happens every few years that they arrest a few and close a couple places. good thing is i have never heard of any guys getting arrested. good luck and stay safe