PDA

View Full Version : Valley Blvd, San Gabriel Valley

waru2005
January 3rd, 2012, 07:40 PM
Anyone getting any action at those $25/hr places along Valley Blvd?

Velovelo
January 4th, 2012, 03:39 PM
They are all legit. You might ocassionally ding the chime with a particular girl, but usually she will ask to see you outside the shop. Just off Valley are several apartment ladies (old enough to not be called girls), and of course there is a shop near a Pizza shop on Gladys and one near Hawaii market on Del Mar where reviews indicate things have ha-happened.

Da Feiji
January 5th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Used to get handies from little Gina at Happy Foot after committing myself to her and tipping her well. Also, at L-S from Candy a couple of years ago but eventually would meet her at the No tell cheap ass Motel at Valley and Del Mar. You'll have better luck by picking one out that looks like she's "hungry" and sweet-talking her. The better looking ones have more options than the homelier ones so you're better off trying the older, less attractive ones.Also, sometimes you'll run into one that you used to see at HJ AMPS and they will usuallly comply as with LiLi who worked at 525 Valley for a few months. Good Luck.

Harmony massage
April 9th, 2012, 11:55 AM
new???

★____ N e*w opening upstair ____★
[[ Excellent relaxing massage The best in town !]]
www.Happy massage spa.com

Over 5 years Experience and are Licensed
open 7days 9.30am-11.00pm

Tel: 626-569-9069
Tel: 626-226-3275

327 E. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel ca 91776
(Free Big Parking lot)
★ === more information & Price: here! ==★
==== Map ====

Body massage
★ $25./60mins ★
★ $45/120mins ★

will be in that area later this week. I better find out if the massage is out in the open or in a curtain room first.

asiansam
April 10th, 2012, 08:00 PM
will be in that area later this week. I better find out if the massage is out in the open or in a curtain room first.

It's been awhile, but I remember both curtained rooms and rooms with a door (and a window in the door) for body massage. The foot massage areas were more public. The massages were good (and cheap) and the girls were cute. MMS was a bitch though. Service was pretty much legit. Maybe if you're really charming, you can press for more. Lol