PDA

View Full Version : Fling.com

cutback
December 26th, 2011, 07:51 AM
I (free) registered there & now they send ladies flirts, a lot of them.
When I check the link, I get the membership page, can't read the flirt w/o a gold/silver membership :(

I am wondering if anyone here have any good experience w/ this company. A lot of their emails are automatically going into my "Spam" folder now.

View who's online now page:
http://meet.fling.com/main.php?a=search.online

dennisxx2
December 26th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Good luck! I have known only one guy who had luck with those websites. You are better off sticking with this one. I guarantee you will have better luck here then over there.

needasianspinner
December 30th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Those "flirt" messages are probably not real. I think all those pay sites are similar. They send vague canned flirt messages generated by the computer. This is done to entice you to pay the membership fee. Then you will find out they are not real girls horny for you.
Seriously, what kind of woman needs to go on a fling website. If she is a whore, she probably already has plenty of contacts. You have a better chance of finding a freak on CL (if that is what you want).
If you want a good affordable trouble-free companion, then this is the site you want to be on. You get what you pay for (most of the time), a nice honest business transaction. And you get to go home without a psycho stalking you.

Da Feiji
January 1st, 2012, 07:19 PM
Tried that website a while ago. BIG pain in the ass to use and I came to the conclusion that it's just an advertising tool for pros looking for business,

cutback
January 2nd, 2012, 11:43 AM
Thank you for the tips & advise. I'm going to blow-it-off.
They first hooked me when I went to check some providers profile & a pop-up said I needed to free register to see it, no mention of "Fling" either until after I registered. Never got to see the providers profile, I should of been more suspicious then.
Thanks again everyone.
A Happy & Fun 2012 to you all :)