PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust

1drmain
December 23rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
After I finished stuffing my face with THE BEST BURGER at THE BEST BURGER PLACE IN CHICAGO (KUMA'S CORNER), I walked out, looked across the street and to my surprise, well not really, THE DREADED BIG ORANGE REVOKED STICKER in the window of Seven Stars.

Not only was this place a whorehoure, the inside smelled like a whorehouse. Just disgusting inside. However, it didn't keep me away from playing a few times in there.

Consider this a public service announcment. I don't want anyone wasting their time driving there. Now I'm sure other mongers have known this place has been closed, however they are too lazy, stupid, ignorant, etc to post this information for the rest of us.

Rumor has it, two more places are closing soon. Don't get caught with your pants down in the spa, unless you are the as stated above monger......lazy, fat, stupid, ignorant, etc.

I love it fuck em....Close them all. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to mongers and everyone at MP reviews.

sua gua
December 23rd, 2011, 12:37 PM
I was too lazy to tell you about this, but as you know, Ive been swamped so I forgot to tell you. I knew about the sticker the day it got put on.
As far as others posting, forget it, as I have said in the past. I think that posting causes a life threatening illness that I dont know about yet, so that is why mongers here dont do it anymore.

We will hook up next week as I have a "legit " place where I had a good time last week. Lots to talkl about.

I also wish to say Merry Christmas to all here whether you believe or not.
And as I say all the time...There are no atheists in combat foxholes.

Oh, one more thing.....fuck off LEO and BACP Cowards! I hope you all have shitty Holidays you cowards! XOXO..Hugs and kisses!

Tigertime1
December 23rd, 2011, 02:16 PM
If anyone knows the whereabouts of the 7 stars girls please let me know.
CiCi and CoCo
Thanks
TT1

Ditto on the well wishes for the holidays.....

1drmain
December 23rd, 2011, 03:16 PM
as we speak, cici and coco are blowing me, and angela is cooking dinner. a threesome tonight. i'll let you know how it goes and post pictures at a later date.

earnhardt
December 24th, 2011, 02:46 PM
I hope Angela can cook as good as she sucks and fucks. Love that tight hole of hers.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and Happy Kwanzaa

E.

sua gua
December 24th, 2011, 03:49 PM
as we speak, cici and coco are blowing me, and angela is cooking dinner. a threesome tonight. i'll let you know how it goes and post pictures at a later date.

Your math is fucked up.
Its a foursome.
Too much eggnog for you!

diavolos
December 26th, 2011, 03:28 PM
this goes out to 1drmain,been reading your posts now for a while,very informative,on the other hand u come across like u r the top authoritywhen it comes to mongering ,get alife dude ,at the end of the day you r paying for it like everybody else.so i made a few spelling errors who gives a fuck.

1drmain
December 28th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Thank you for the compliments. However, I disagree with you on a few things. Not only am I the top authority on mongering, quite honestly I'm the top authority on a number of things. A life? I have a great life, a wonderful life. A life people envy. Paying for it? Yes, I do pay for it....the massage that is.....no need to go any futher on that...and finally A few spelling errors? Ok, im laughing at you again DIAVOLOS!! see what you do to yourself?

diavolos
December 28th, 2011, 09:00 PM
hey,1drmain ,sorry,socrates,whats ur problem w spelling, as i said before who gives a fuck. as for u being top authority in everything under the sun, dont know u, cant comment,but i will say this ,i am glad u r a legend in ur own mind,having said that i have checked some of the providers you have posted comments on,and i would not touch them w a ten foot poll,u must be an old man to be bragging about some 50 year old asian,not criticizing,what ever floats ur boat.me ,i like em young,europeans, asians,latinas,like when they take off their clothes,their tits stand at attention, not dropping to their knees.look man ,not trying to insult u ,but sometimes advice comes across as criticism,u should know better.oh, by the way, english is my third language.not trying to use that as an excuse,but when i am tired.... who gives a fuck.

1drmain
December 29th, 2011, 06:29 AM
I'm really starting to like you diavolos. You make me laugh. Instead of going to massage parlors, maybe I should pay to see you perform at the comedy club.

punisher4124
December 29th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Lets all get together and sing cumbyeya.and it sucks about 7 stars its a total whore house drmain can u pm me if you know were cici is i lost her phone number or if you have it can u pm me.going to miss the table shower in the bathroom

diavolos
December 29th, 2011, 11:50 AM
look pal,not intrested in ur opinions, and i am not looking for a pen pal,so go back in ur make believe world,and dont bother people about spelling bullshit,read my message again ,baybe u learn something about youself.over and out.

tsita
December 29th, 2011, 01:48 PM
it looks like diavolos is gone. i don't know why he would post on a board if he doesn't want a conversation, but i suppose he knows why, and that's what counts. for anyone still out there who agrees with his criticism of 1drmain, i'd like to add a couple points.

First, only an inexperienced man thinks sexual excitement comes from a woman's hard firm breasts. Believe me, it's not the meat, it's the motion, and a lot of these older women who know what they're doing are far more exciting.

Second, i've talked to some of the ladies about 1drmain. they think he's really good looking, and i'm sure he gets plenty for "free." The "free" is in quotes because, believe me, everybody pays for it one way or another, at a massage parlor or in a marriage. which leads me to correct mr. diavolos's further misunderstanding: you don't pay them for sex. you pay them to leave.

sua gua
December 29th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Diavolos, stop man.
You're out of your league here with the comments and statements.
You're also wrong about him being "Top authority" when it comes to mongering.
The reason is...I AM!
I will say this, all of what is written by others about paying is true for the most part. I will also add that the pussy he gets outside the spas is very special that many have paid premium for.
As for myself, you guys would read this open mouthed if you knew who I bang/banged outside the spa. Its so fucking easy.
Anyway, GL to all, and to all a good night!
Happy New Year!

1drmain
December 30th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Lets all get together and sing cumbyeya.and it sucks about 7 stars its a total whore house drmain can u pm me if you know were cici is i lost her phone number or if you have it can u pm me.going to miss the table shower in the bathroom

I'm singing now, lol. I will send you a pm with her number.

1drmain
December 30th, 2011, 07:39 AM
look pal,not intrested in ur opinions, and i am not looking for a pen pal,so go back in ur make believe world,and dont bother people about spelling bullshit,read my message again ,baybe u learn something about youself.over and out.

I love you man!!!!! I have learned to always laugh at myself...However, now that you and I are buds diavolos, I get to laugh at you everyday. Your the man Big D

1drmain
December 30th, 2011, 07:44 AM
it looks like diavolos is gone. i don't know why he would post on a board if he doesn't want a conversation, but i suppose he knows why, and that's what counts. for anyone still out there who agrees with his criticism of 1drmain, i'd like to add a couple points.

First, only an inexperienced man thinks sexual excitement comes from a woman's hard firm breasts. Believe me, it's not the meat, it's the motion, and a lot of these older women who know what they're doing are far more exciting.

Second, i've talked to some of the ladies about 1drmain. they think he's really good looking, and i'm sure he gets plenty for "free." The "free" is in quotes because, believe me, everybody pays for it one way or another, at a massage parlor or in a marriage. which leads me to correct mr. diavolos's further misunderstanding: you don't pay them for sex. you pay them to leave.

So true Mr.Tsita what you stated. The older women, gotta love em. The ladies who said I was good looking? those are the blind ones and/or the ones I tip well, lol. And yes, we do pay for it one way or another. I sent you an email a few weeks ago on your private email. Did you receive? I need to talk with you.

1drmain
December 30th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Happy New Year to all. Also, thank you to the admin department at MP reviews!

diavolos
December 30th, 2011, 09:49 AM
thought i was done with this board,but i cant help myself,have to respond to my new bud drmain,frist u pick on me for my spelling,now u laughing AT ME,and i ask myself,whats ur beef with me ,u dont even know me.from ur posts and the other guys like sua gua ,tsita ,tiger, e. t. c ,seems u guys have being doing this for awhile, and should be dispensing advice, and information not criticizing each other , to that end, i like my new bud drmain to enlightened me as to why he picked on me, and to u mr sua gua ,dont comment to the fact that i am out my league,u dont know me,look guys respect is earned not given,i woul never criticize any one specialy people i have never met. to conclude i like to wish everybody a happy new year.

1drmain
December 30th, 2011, 03:56 PM
I never was picking on you Big D, only laughing at your spelling errors.

Your the man BIG D. You are not only addicted to mongering, you are addicted to this board. In the past, this board was fun. It could be fun again Big D if you continue to make spelling errors.

I don't have a beef with you. When I initially commented on your spelling mistakes I was being sarcastic. You took offense and told me to fuck off, lol. and now? well I continue to be sarcastic. Your the one who is upset, I'm just having fun with you.

Sua gua, tsita, tiger, lqqkout, triple rub, earnhardt, etc are all great guys. and we always offer advice and recommendations.

diavolos
December 30th, 2011, 04:21 PM
its not that i am upset,drmain,its that some of the other guys that post, r far more worse than i was,and nobody called them out.U still have not explained to me, why u single me out,not that it makes a differnce to me,just curious.in any case u have a happy new year,and keep on mongering.

1drmain
December 30th, 2011, 05:15 PM
You too Big D...Happy New Year. I pick on everyone. I'm an equal opportunity offender. I found your review funny, so that is why I called you out. Trust me, I haven't seen many (if any) reviews as bad. btw, lena has got it going on over at Sunkiss. One day, maybe I can share a story with you about her and I.

sua gua
December 31st, 2011, 09:42 AM
thought i was done with this board,but i cant help myself,have to respond to my new bud drmain,frist u pick on me for my spelling,now u laughing AT ME,and i ask myself,whats ur beef with me ,u dont even know me.from ur posts and the other guys like sua gua ,tsita ,tiger, e. t. c ,seems u guys have being doing this for awhile, and should be dispensing advice, and information not criticizing each other , to that end, i like my new bud drmain to enlightened me as to why he picked on me, and to u mr sua gua ,dont comment to the fact that i am out my league,u dont know me,look guys respect is earned not given,i woul never criticize any one specialy people i have never met. to conclude i like to wish everybody a happy new year.

Happy New Year to you too.
What I meant about being out of your league is simple...When you make statements and comments about someone being the
"Top Authority" ect, It sounds as though your are jealous and very insecure about your mongering potential.
I dont know you, and wont know you, and I will not say anything bad about you unless you start with me on what I deem as my wrong side.
I also dont care about your spelling. At least you try to communicate and that is great.

If you can, go back to the old forum posts and look at how many times I have given info about girls, Spas, warnings and freebies to members on this forum when NO ONE else has done so. I have shared more with so many, and got very little in return and dont ask for anything, but I did/do hope I could get some info about a girl/girls/ that I dont know about.

Anyway, enough of this.
Good bye!!!

tsita
December 31st, 2011, 12:19 PM
SG, sadly, all the old posts are vanished, swept away, deleted, gone with the wind. For those who are new to the scene, last year, SG gave us all reason to have faith in the future with his free gift of Twelve Days of Christmas. A different girl, who was previously under the radar, every day. And it even rhymed! So, Diavolos, you should understand that SG is the universally acknowledged master of all things mongering. In fact, he is the Mayor of Mongertown. 1drmain is the chief of STAFF (if you know what I mean). Sorry, SG, I know you don't get much new information from us, but even with the little blue pill I couldn't keep up with you.

diavolos
December 31st, 2011, 04:32 PM
well, well,mission acomplished,it was not plant,but thanx to me ,and my bud drmain,this board is alive again.have not participated before,was trying to get experience, been mongering for a couple years. been reading you guys reviews,and discusions,been very educational.As far as experiance goes with women,been active since i was14 years old,was married for 25 years,still in love with my ex , i know thats crazy , thats why i started mongering ,dont want any relationships, this suits me fine for now.As far as me being jealous,thats not it,it gets me when people toot their own horns,but in you guys cases maybe is justifiable. As sua gua says,as long as you write a review,its a good thing.Good hunting,and happy new year to all.

1drmain
January 2nd, 2012, 09:27 AM
chief of staff, hilariousssssssss. I prefer CHIEF DICK, lol...because I'm sure many on this board would refer to me as a DICK, lol.

mtracker
January 12th, 2012, 12:40 PM
diavolos, I suppose a lot of guys are tooting their own horns, but not the guys on this board. The asian girls are tooting our horns. That's the whole point of the boards.

diavolos
January 17th, 2012, 09:29 AM
To all the Mongers out there,Whats up.Been on vacation to europe for a couple weeks,got back 2 days ago,from the looks of it,dint miss much,accept SG,HE CANT HELP HIMSELF,his got to preach to the rest of us ,of how he is a player in the massage scene,and the rest of us are ignorant ,that we have no clue.I like to inform you SG,YOU WRONG.Again just because you Toot your own horn does not give you the write to call out anybody.By the way,went back and looked at your posts,your experiences are strictly with asian providers ,which is not a bad thing,I use them myself from time to time.But there is a WHOLE industry out there besides the asians,you keep on saying how much you score outside of the parlors ,GOOD FOR U ,Me personly, based on you reviews,and the providers you have seen i am not impressed,All the DEE DEES, and COCOS ,of the world, come on man,GET SERIOUS.SCORE with some HOT Polish,Ukranian ,Russian,Slovakian e.t.c,25 to 35 year old ,LIKE I HAVE numerous times in and out of the parlors, then i WILL be impressed.Just because some people DONT TOOT THEIR OWN HORN, DOES NOT MAKE YOU BETTER THEN THEME.Here is a sample , for you Asian experts,at sunkiss there are 2 girls there ,that TAKE CARE OF ME,AND MY DICK AVERY TIME.Like the saying goes, WALK softly and carry a BIG STICK.Its nice to be back,looking forward to the new year.Wishing Succes for EVERYBODY.

mtracker
January 17th, 2012, 10:44 AM
hay diavolos wellkumm bak. wat doo ewe no. eye uhgree, their izz a HOLE indostree owt their all write. butt sua gua lykes two cee asian gurls bekuz thay arr sew nice. Haht poelisch gurls and ukrayneeun gurls arr prabubly bether butt eye kood NEHVUHR skore layk EWE, sew pleez dont bee lucking dwon on mee.

sua gua
January 17th, 2012, 12:09 PM
You are dead wrong.
I put the info out there for everyone, because of the NUMEROUS PRIVATE EMAILS I get from mongers who ask me whats up with the girls. Instead of answering every fucking email which would take hours if not days, I put it out here on the board. WHO ELSE DOES THAT "D"?

Hey "D" can you share anything with us mongers about your ways to connect with the girls of any country, and how successful you are? I would love to try something that works a little different than what I do. Just give us the details about how to get the "discounts" and "freebies". I know I would only be interested in that. Thanks Buddy!!

I dont mean to be arrogant, or pushy, or any other adjective, (look it up "D") But when I get to where I am with the girls at such a consistant rate, I must be doing something right, and I am willing to share it, and yes boast about it sometimes in as effort to let guys know that once you get to know how to do it, it is easy and most, not all can do it too. My intention is to not piss anyone off, but as is the nature of men, some guys look at this as gloating, and bragging and I can see it as that too, but WTF, I am one happy dude who gets a ton of whatever I want, for as much as I want, and I will keep it that way for as long as I can.

I am sorry, really, if I appear to be an ass some times with this, but if I am an ass, then please stop emailing me about this, and what I do, and I wont post anymore about what I do, or how to do this.

Euro girls? Been there, done that years and years ago way before my time here, but you dont think like that, you just assume. Dont stop at Euro Girls, how about the American Girls "D". Hundreds have had my DNA Buddy! Sex actually got boring for a while "D" so I changed course.

"D" I am attractied to Asian girls now, that is why I go for them, and guess what "D", they are attracted to me too. Win Win for me! Do you want to know what they say about me to their own kind, and what they say to me personally? Ahh, nevermind, I wont do it.

Stay safe "D" If you ever want to share, I will do so and thanks for writing. As I said before, at least you try to communicate and as long as you do that, Im OK with you.

I gonna tell you a little story about Sunkiss and the owner....years ago when I first got here, MPR, I told everyone that Rose Spa was doing extras, including the Sunkiss owner who started out working at Senina before Rose. Did you know that "D"? Anyway, I was getting extras from 4 of the initial 5 girls that worked there, and I put out here on the main board, extras could he had there. Well guess what "D", I got a bunch of shit from guys who got shot down there everytime, and I told them to be patient, extras whould come. Again and again I was told I was full of shit. Well "D", guess what? Who was right, and who put it out there for all to see? Hey "D", Guess who knew about Sunkiss before anyone posted about extras there? HELLO!

Have a great day "D".

mtracker
January 18th, 2012, 08:51 AM
pursunully eye theenk sua gua iz rite. he iz the wun hoo tells it like it iz. him and 1drmain. butt now eye want two try two bee like diavalos and get gud gurls, hoht slovakian and youkraneeun gurls, not those infeareeyore asian gurls. sew eye try now two study diavalos reel hard sew the gud gurls will like me two. eye will let yew all no how it wurkz.

diavolos
January 18th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Mtracker,Very noble of you,to come to the defense of SG,but you and SG misunderstood,i wasnt pissed at what he said,anybody with half a brain knows ,if they want to score with ,ANY WOMEN,they got to have some kind of game,was pissed with how he said it,sounded very arrogant,like ,look it me,i am it ,you guys are nothing,you are not at my level,e.t.c .As far as you studying me,let me make a suggestion,get off the CRACK .As far as you trying to get a RISE out of me,about spelling ,you know how i feel about that.WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK.

sua gua
January 18th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Half a brain?? Most mongers have two heads, and the very little one with no brain is the one that fucks things up for them. Come to think of it, maybe that is why I do well with the girls "D", because I do think with the big head, and I do let it control the little head. Hey Buddy, you just solved everything. Nice job!!

When the fuck did I ever say or infer that "You guys are nothing" When?? Your insecurity is screaming out LOUD!!

Read what I wrote yesterday, and read it again. I explained everything about why I post, what I post, and say what I say. I do think I made it it pretty clear "D".

MTR is not coming to anyones defense. If you look at his posts and reviews, you will see he also is a pretty sharp guy who knows the game.

You should just read and learn from different people "D", we are not the same and we can all learn from one another.

By the way, I asked for your advice on how you do your thing with girls so I can try them out with my Lady Friends. Are you going to share that with everyone like I do?
I am waiting..........waiting.........waiting.....

diavolos
January 18th, 2012, 04:31 PM
You Guys crack me up,you take me back to the playing ground,when we used to jock for position,and see who alpha dog was,listen my new friends, dont be threatend by me,i am not after being top dog,my style is more laid back,you know what they say ,that dogs that bark too loud,very seldom ever bites, becareful of the quite ones.As far as being insecure, come on SG,thats not true,i never question you expartise or anybody elses,AGAIN what gets me is, the way you go about delivering it,as far as sharing with you ,i dont mind,but its to soon ,dont know you.And about MTR,what the fuck is he trying to prove writing like that.I was just plowing along minding my own bussines,but our buddy DRMAIN, HAD to call me out, have a little fun at my expense, dont blame me for sticking up for my self.

mtracker
January 19th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Thank you my friend Diavolos. In the last few posts, your spelling has come much closer to what I recognize as English. I thought spelling like you was going to improve my ability to score. But now that you've changed your spelling style, I'm concluding that it is not your philosophy of spelling that's helping you score, so I shall return to my own spelling style. I shall also continue to study your writings for clues as to how I can score with with hot Ukranian, Polish, and Slovakian girls. But one piece of advice you just gave me puzzles me. You said I should get off the CRACK. I thought the goal was to get IN the crack, not OFF the crack. So please tell me what you mean. I'm glad you're sticking up for yourself, and I'm glad you're contributing to this forum. We're all trying to help each other learn, and I'm glad for any help I can get.

sua gua
January 19th, 2012, 06:35 PM
When r u going to share with us your style on how you do it?

Give us your wisdom on how you play the girls. This is the 3rd time I ask. If you are not going to share, let me know and I will not bother you anymore.
Thanks

jb3082
January 20th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Hey all, transplant from NYC to chicago. Was hobbyist there...and can make some recommendations if anyone travels to the Big Apple.

Unfortunately, realizing much harder in Chicago than in NYC to find decent service. Please msg me if you want info on NY.

Went to E____ on Chicago avenue a few months back. Had a good time with LMP. Heard that S____ on Chicago might be closing down? Called last night and just went to voicemal...

diavolos
January 20th, 2012, 09:11 AM
For someone that, KNOWS EVERYTHING,ABOUT WOMEN AND MONGERING, and you vast experience in both ,you sure are persistent to know my style,that kind of makes me think,Hmm.There is no blueprint in my style , what i meen by that is,that u have to be flouid,not 2 women r alike,having said that ,u always try to smile ,be polite,saw intrest in their lifes,LISTEN to them,treat them as u would someone out at a bar ,restaurant e.t.c.RESPECT what they do for a living,dont look down on them,u see SG we r not to much unlike in our thinking.NEVER question ur axpartise, or u method ,just u slapping u self on the back ,and gloating,i always say let someone else sing you praises.Look man,ALL women are unstable, the only creatures i know ,that can think, feel,and say, 3 different things at the same time,ANY body that says he knows women is FULL of SHIT.To recap,if anybody wants to score w women,do all the things i sad above, in short,make them comfortable,feel secure,laugh WITH them.I am not reinventing the wheel here, but that is working for me.MTR, as far as the crack thing ,was refering to ur writing.

diavolos
January 20th, 2012, 09:17 AM
MTR ,give it a rest about spelling,school is OUT .

1drmain
January 20th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks to SG who just called me and during our conversation, told me about the hoopla on MPR.

I just about pissed my pants reading your post(s) MTRACKER. Thank you for making me laugh on this rather shitty snowy friday afternoon.

Big D welcome back. I see you survived the Titantic errrrrrrr I mean Costa Concordia disaster.

sua gua
January 20th, 2012, 12:52 PM
For someone that, KNOWS EVERYTHING,ABOUT WOMEN AND MONGERING, and you vast experience in both ,you sure are persistent to know my style,that kind of makes me think,Hmm.There is no blueprint in my style , what i meen by that is,that u have to be flouid,not 2 women r alike,having said that ,u always try to smile ,be polite,saw intrest in their lifes,LISTEN to them,treat them as u would someone out at a bar ,restaurant e.t.c.RESPECT what they do for a living,dont look down on them,u see SG we r not to much unlike in our thinking.NEVER question ur axpartise, or u method ,just u slapping u self on the back ,and gloating,i always say let someone else sing you praises.Look man,ALL women are unstable, the only creatures i know ,that can think, feel,and say, 3 different things at the same time,ANY body that says he knows women is FULL of SHIT.To recap,if anybody wants to score w women,do all the things i sad above, in short,make them comfortable,feel secure,laugh WITH them.I am not reinventing the wheel here, but that is working for me.MTR, as far as the crack thing ,was refering to ur writing.

Youi mean you dont ignore, slap, titty twist, fart, piss during the table shower, swear at them, frown, call them bad names, laugh at their interests in life, try to rip clothes off, etc ????
Fuck, I have to change all that I do.
Thanks Brother "D".

Oh one other thing "D".....All women are unstable????
Uh yea, ok stud, Ill remember that too.

diavolos
January 20th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Hey SG,whats up your ass ,what REALY is you problem,is it because some one has the balls to call u out on a few things,u feeling insecure where u stand in the mongering world,because some body dosnt bow before u ,and agree with everything your saying,relax my friend, u built yourself up in your own mind ,dont forget you called yourself THE TOP AUTHORITY in the mongering word, nobody can touch u.As far as me calling all women unstable,its clinically proven ,that yes ,they r ,for a quarter of the month ,every month,READ THE WHOLE FUCKING SENTENCE that i wrote, in witch i said that they r the only creatures on earth that they think ,feel,do,say ,different things at the same time.That was not a knock on women.ALL i was saying is ,to get anywhere with them,u have to know they r very finicky,jumpy,they guard is always on , its been drilled into them from a young age,that all we want is to fuck em,which is true,Ha, Ha,Ha.As far as u changing your style ,i dont give a flying fuck what u do, listen Ass Wipe,if u feel u r in competition with me ,i suggested u get a fucking life, because i am NOT,have better things to do with my time.I have been having a ball for a couple years reading,your guys posts and reviews,VERY informative,VERY entertaining,some times u made me laugh,some times cry,some times roll my eyes in wonder,always interesting.Then i write a review, and some of u thought u gould have fun at my expense,where i come from we dont take confrontations lightly,try to be polite ,but you assholes kept it up, so now i say fuck the lot of u .

sua gua
January 21st, 2012, 02:53 PM
You need a hug...

Profster
April 6th, 2012, 09:16 PM
It's kind of difficult to read comments that are as spelling/writing/grammar/punctuation challenged as diavolos's messages. They read like listening to a schizophrenic person on speed. When it makes it hard to read, I give a fuck.

1drmain
May 5th, 2014, 08:15 AM
I was just reading the posts in this read. some of these one liners are hilarious. now, we all get along and are singing kumbaya. read some of these post, you will laugh.

diavolos
May 5th, 2014, 10:25 AM
I was just reading the posts in this read. some of these one liners are hilarious. now, we all get along and are singing kumbaya. read some of these post, you will laugh.

Just got done reading them....still laughing,thanks Doc.

dmichaels65
May 5th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Your spelling has gotten better Diaveloz: LOL

Just got done reading them....still laughing,thanks Doc.

riverrat32
May 5th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Thanks to you, doc, I saw the activity on this thread and did indeed enjoy the "old" conversations. You and SG could write a book!

diavolos
May 5th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Thanks to you, doc, I saw the activity on this thread and did indeed enjoy the "old" conversations. You and SG could write a book!

Hey Riverrat.....WTF.....i deserve credit too,i was the one pushing it ,even back than to get this pages active,in one of my posts I mention, that me my new bud, 1drmain made that happen,QUIT being so agreeable with everyone else,and second whatever they posted,post something original that you experience, or want to have a discussion on,come on man,not trying to be critical....but man up.

diavolos
May 5th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Your spelling has gotten better Diaveloz: LOL

Thanks dm-65,i have had enough from the spelling police,so I make an effort now and take my time when I post something,plus I don't want my good friend 1drmain on my ass again,lol.

diavolos
May 5th, 2014, 03:39 PM
It's kind of difficult to read comments that are as spelling/writing/grammar/punctuation challenged as diavolos's messages. They read like listening to a schizophrenic person on speed. When it makes it hard to read, I give a fuck.

Profster..I don't know if your still around,but for someone that has one post,and I haven't seen any of your reviews..... SHUT THE FUCK UP.

riverrat32
May 6th, 2014, 03:13 AM
Wow, I think I am getting my ass kicked here!

earnhardt
August 1st, 2014, 07:23 PM
And 1 more goes down. Stropped by Rivers Spa and this is what I found posted on the door.

NOTICE OF EMERGENCY CLOSURE AND CESSATION OF BUSINESS.

License revocation hearing.

If any one knows the where about's of Anna and Kiki please pm me.

dmichaels65
August 2nd, 2014, 05:07 AM
Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

And 1 more goes down. Stropped by Rivers Spa and this is what I found posted on the door.

NOTICE OF EMERGENCY CLOSURE AND CESSATION OF BUSINESS.

License revocation hearing.

If any one knows the where about's of Anna and Kiki please pm me.

1drmain
August 4th, 2014, 09:26 AM
woohoo! another one bites the dust. Close them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmichaels65
August 8th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Looks like Spa LUX was hit too.

1drmain
August 8th, 2014, 01:03 PM
woo hoo spa lux another one gone. i love it....keep up the great work chicago. close em all.

dmichaels65
August 8th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Well a BP ad just appeared saying they are closed due to construction. If that is the case, that is great because the last and only time I was there, I thought it needed some serious renovation. LOL

woo hoo spa lux another one gone. i love it....keep up the great work chicago. close em all.

dmichaels65
August 12th, 2014, 05:07 AM
I heard Emerald Spring Spa bit it too.

earnhardt
August 12th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Was just driving down Joliet road countryside and seen that the sign for Lucky Spa was gone. Looked like a new business in the store front.

dmichaels65
August 12th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Not surprising on that one. LOL

Was just driving down Joliet road countryside and seen that the sign for Lucky Spa was gone. Looked like a new business in the store front.