PDA

View Full Version : Rep Power and Green Dots

asiansam
September 10th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Admin, I know there was a post about "Rep Power" awhile back, but I can't find it. Perhaps a definition or description of what that means and how points are assigned could be placed in this thread or in the Terminology FAQ section.

Also, what the heck are those green dots under the Rep Power scores? Some are light green, some are dark green. What is the distinction? They don't appear to have any correlation the scores (some low scores have lots of dots, some high scores have only a few).

ichi the killer
September 12th, 2011, 12:55 AM
Admin, I know there was a post about "Rep Power" awhile back, but I can't find it. Perhaps a definition or description of what that means and how points are assigned could be placed in this thread or in the Terminology FAQ section.

Also, what the heck are those green dots under the Rep Power scores? Some are light green, some are dark green. What is the distinction? They don't appear to have any correlation the scores (some low scores have lots of dots, some high scores have only a few).

if you piss off the wrong guy on here you are going to find your self with zip rep power. If that matters to you be careful who you fight with and what you say. I know this from another website that had "Rep Power"

asiansam
September 12th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the advice, Ichi. I was just curious. They can take away all my points and I'll be fine.

ichi the killer
September 12th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the advice, Ichi. I was just curious. They can take away all my points and I'll be fine.
I don't know what greendots are. The moderators give you "Rep power" if they like your stuff. If you tangle with a moderator they will take away your rep power and you lose charisma on this website. If that matters to you.

OkiOpai
September 24th, 2011, 12:36 AM
if you piss off the wrong guy on here you are going to find your self with zip rep power. If that matters to you be careful who you fight with and what you say. I know this from another website that had "Rep Power"

I'm sure I will cross someone along the way. As a charter member of RB, I have seen every trick in the book how people with issues play games. Oh well...

Harmony massage
September 25th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I don't know what greendots are. The moderators give you "Rep power" if they like your stuff. If you tangle with a moderator they will take away your rep power and you lose charisma on this website. If that matters to you.

My charisma is on the floor at some amp.

ichi the killer
September 25th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Eat green leafy vegetables, steak and protein powder. you can make some more charisma Cash.

ichi the killer
September 25th, 2011, 11:32 PM
I'm sure I will cross someone along the way. As a charter member of RB, I have seen every trick in the book how people with issues play games. Oh well...

I was super pissed when the other website did that to me. I fought with a mod and boom! I was in the red. I did not know the guy was a mod. OkiOpai, I am not a mod.