PDA

View Full Version : Around SGV

zzz2b
August 23rd, 2011, 01:35 PM
Had been around SGV last couple days for massages. Notice that, these girls try to upsale you to 1 1/2 hr or 2 hrs. Recently, @ the Foot Massage place (upstair, by the elevator, next to Pacific) the girl would not stop after 1 hr session, soon I notice that pass 1 hr. I stood up and put my clothes on. The girl told me it is 1 1/2 hr = $40, told her that I did not OK for an hr & half. It is more like 65-70 min. Pay her the 40 no tip. Anyone had similar experience around SGV?

waru2005
August 25th, 2011, 10:45 AM
I go to the $25 places along Valley all the time. Never had that happen to me and it is understood it is one hour, if you say nothing.

On rare, occasion, I've been asked if I wanted more time, but in my experience that is unusual.

Maybe they're getting a little desperate. However, I can imagine a lot of disputes happening when the customer doesn't realize it is more than an hour and expecting to pay the one hour fee.

caspertheghost
August 26th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Business has been slow at many shops all around the area, not just SGV., so it makes sense to try to upsell any customer who comes in. I've heard from many providers tell me that they have just 1 or 2 customers a day, and the tips are also getting smaller, so the girls are all fighting for the business. I guess that now that more people are running out of their 99 weeks of unemployment extended benefits, they have less to spend hobbying..

Velovelo
August 26th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Casper, I don't think it is just the 99 week folk's that are low on scratch. Wages in the private sector have remained stagnant for years, while cost of living has increased. Government is handing out lavish penions to high paying jobs, but those people are not really into the pleasures of life. They are living in houses and making SUV payments that they can't afford. What is really hurting everyone is food prices. The stupid politicians have encouraged us to use alcohol for gasoline. It is made from corn. We are burning the food! 50% of US corn goes through a tailpipe instead of an animal. This has caused problems worldwide.

Private sectors workers tell me thay do not have the disposable income they used to have. Restuarants are out, ball games are out, movies are out, rental pussy is out, cable is being cut, and Starbucks? what's that?

CHANCE562
August 26th, 2011, 06:16 PM
So is it fair to say then if they are slow they should start making it up by giving us mongers EXTRAS

yellow oak
August 26th, 2011, 08:21 PM
I got massage before and she tease me a lot before the time was over and she ask me if I want extra 1/2 hour so I thought she would give me extra. Just another massage. I usually just 1 hour they would ask me first, if I want extra.

zzz2b
February 14th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Stop by massage place (next to Pacific) by the elevator. Saw some new talents. Didn't see Jessica there. A older mamasan run the show now. Need 1 more stamp on my frequent "flyer card" to get a free session. Will be back this week.

drpleasure
February 16th, 2012, 07:23 AM
So can anybody confirm if the pizza shop is still in business? Are they still serving their specials?

Velovelo
February 17th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I need to write a review, but I swung the bat and struck out this week. You need to enter through the front door on Gladys now and walk through a faux office with signs posted.

CHANCE562
February 28th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Does Ada still work there or is she gone also?

zzz2b
March 9th, 2012, 10:15 AM
There are many places in SGV that do massages from: foot massages, semi-body massage, full-body massage, full nude massage, full service massage. To each one desires, time and $ to spend.
Here is the breakdown of what offered in SGV:

- $15/ hr foot massages (there are alot of these shops on Valley Blvd.)
- $20/ hr semi-body body massages (check these shop out, they will
you 15 min. of foot massage & 45 min of body massage in the open
area)
- $25/ hr full-body massage (these shop will have semi-private place to do
massage, divided by curtains or wall with no door/ door with no lock)
- $35/ hr full-body massage (these shop w/ door and more privated, YMMV,
El Monte, Arcadia with table shower)
- $40/ hr full-body massage (these shop offered massge w/ HJ, titty &
pussy play, YMMV, San Gabriel, Alhambra area)
- $50/ hr full-body massage (these shop usually more private, have door
with lock, FS can be arrange with right amount of tips, Alhambra,
San Gabriel, Monterey Park, Pasadena)
- $60/ hr full-body massage (these services can be arrange in AAMP, many
in SGV houses, apt, condo, and motel, YMMV, FS can be upsale for
bigger tips, usually younger girls)
Enjoy, have fun......:p

drpleasure
March 9th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Nice report, ZZZ2b. An example list of a few places for each catagory would make your list even more useful. Can you do that?

CHANCE562
March 9th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Great job ZZZ2b on your report.

zzz2b
April 19th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Many massage shops open-up recently in El Monte, S.El Monte. The current price is $35/hr. At time, I just stop in check-out the girls and new places. Had notice a new trend, that these shops pop-up in El Monte is the demand for affordable massage so that every horny Asian, Mexican men live in the area can get away from their wife for 1 hr. :)

zzz2b
July 17th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Very affordable in SGV area, some shops even drop their price down to $20 -$30/hr. for full-body massage. I like the competition, so that we can try more places, meet more FOB girls or nice laundry ladies. Find a gem in the rough...like the old Jennifer @ Pain Center in Hacienda Heights. She was very innocent when we first met, came there to see her 3-4 times a week. I got what I want, she was very happy to see me being a gentleman. Had a couple outside dates, I bet there are mongers that want to get into her pant too, later she change her name numerous times. Remembered one time, I came in and she was busy with another monger in the room, so I asked Jae to give me a massage. When she saw me walked out with Jea, she kinda upset at me for not being true to her.

drpleasure
July 26th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Lots of guys must've done Jennifer in a very short time. Word got out very quickly about her. Yes, there are others out there right now throughout sgv who are like Jennifer, crossing over from legit massages, offering themselves up to sexual play. I have found a jewel, and maybe others have too, but I don't see them being written about here. Nice to think we have them all to ourselves.

SGVmonnger
April 9th, 2015, 03:16 PM
Ellie, Jennifer, Lucy, Susan and others at Ace Spa (on Garvey) are a very good provider. But Mary at lily Massage (On Valley) gives an awesome body/foot 80 minutes erotic massage for $30.

SGVmonnger
April 11th, 2015, 02:55 PM
If any you guys plan to see Mary, please make an appointment first! The last 3 times that I tried to get a walk-in massage, no luck at all, she was booked up for 4 hours straight. When a gal gets too popular at a cheap AMP that is what happens these days!

My buddy told me that if you have a large cock that is circumcised, you will get the special treatment from her!

chanceforester
April 12th, 2015, 10:37 AM
If any you guys plan to see Mary, please make an appointment first! The last 3 times that I tried to get a walk-in massage, no luck at all, she was booked up for 4 hours straight. When a gal gets too popular at a cheap AMP that is what happens these days!

My buddy told me that if you have a large cock that is circumcised, you will get the special treatment from her!

I don't have a large cock that I have been called a big dick sometimes

SGVmonnger
April 13th, 2015, 04:40 PM
Some AMP girls that I have encountered during FS has placed their hand between my dick and her vagina. Some gals claim that I am way too big (shaft length) and others claim that I buck way too hard at their sensitive pussy. Do you guys get the same responses?

asiansam
April 13th, 2015, 06:35 PM
Some AMP girls that I have encountered during FS has placed their hand between my dick and her vagina. Some gals claim that I am way too big (shaft length) and others claim that I buck way too hard at their sensitive pussy. Do you guys get the same responses?

Oh, dude! You're just too much man for them! Tearing up their poor little pussies! Now, if you had a teenie weenie like most of us, you could fuck all day, go balls deep and buck like a bronco! They wouldn't care. They might even like it. Who wants to get impaled on a baseball bat and then have it rammed in over and over again? What should be a blessing has become a curse!

MPkid
April 13th, 2015, 07:12 PM
I have the opposite problem...they say "fuck me hard and deep" but I'm already balls deep and they're wondering when I'm going to stick it in. Sometimes I trick them and stick my thumb in and then they can really feel all the pleasure I have to give!!!

deezguy
April 13th, 2015, 10:01 PM
I have the opposite problem...they say "fuck me hard and deep" but I'm already balls deep and they're wondering when I'm going to stick it in. Sometimes I trick them and stick my thumb in and then they can really feel all the pleasure I have to give!!!

A woman can really insult a man by using three 2-letter words. "Is it in?"

willb
April 14th, 2015, 09:03 AM
Small pussies is the main draw with Asian woman. They woud have you believe non-Asian guys are attracted to the their slim figure , long hair or youthful appearance,But in reality Asian pussy makes an average non-Asian guy dick seem above average.

MPkid
April 14th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Small pussies is the main draw with Asian woman. They woud have you believe non-Asian guys are attracted to the their slim figure , long hair or youthful appearance,But in reality Asian pussy makes an average non-Asian guy dick seem above average.

Damn that evolution!! Small dicks....so the girls have small pussies. Maybe that's why I don't like white girls.... their big white pussies feel like I'm fucking a bucket of water!

SGVmonnger
April 14th, 2015, 08:42 PM
My current favorite AMPs in SGV:
HT in Baldwin Park
AHC in Pasadena
Ace Spa in S. El Monte
Lavender in S. El Monte
Sunshine in S. El Monte
What about you guys?

Workswithwood
April 15th, 2015, 07:25 AM

True it is that we are attracted to their slim figures,long hair, and youthful appearence.
And absolutly Priceless to look down and have the appearence your dick has arms and legs.
Three cheers for asian Pussy

chanceforester
April 15th, 2015, 11:51 AM
their big white pussies feel like I'm fucking a bucket of water![/QUOTE]

Pissed my pants laughing at the visual!

asiansam
April 15th, 2015, 07:38 PM
their big white pussies feel like I'm fucking a bucket of water!

Pissed my pants laughing at the visual!

Like throwing a hotdog down Main Street! :D

ExecutiveVIP
April 16th, 2015, 08:44 AM
My current favorite AMPs in SGV:
HT in Baldwin Park
AHC in Pasadena
Ace Spa in S. El Monte
Lavender in S. El Monte
Sunshine in S. El Monte
What about you guys?

HT is the only MP that was in business when I started mongering around 15 years ago, and is still in business. Every 6-12 months, half of the staff is new, so I never get bored there. It probably has something to do with their visitor Visas expiring.

The mamasan knows how to recruit hot Korean FS FOB girls in their 20s. I don't know why others have so much trouble doing the same.

ExecutiveVIP
April 16th, 2015, 08:58 AM

The best ones (usually Korean) not only have amazingly tight pussies, but also provide service fit for a king. Their submissive attitudes, smiles & demeanour before and after service make a huge difference when you compare them to other providers with possibly larger vaginas (Latinas, white, or other Asians like Viets that provide crappy service). Little things like helping you dress and button your shirt back on makes me believe (for 30 minutes at a time) that I'm her reason for living. Now, don't even get me started on the wonderful shower massages!

But to answer the OP's question...no, you probably don't have a big dick compared to most mongers in the USA. You probably have a bigger dick than most Asian guys (like someone else mentioned..evolution kept their Asian pussies small because Asian guys have small dicks overall), but these whores are used to seeing hundreds of non-Asian dicks per week.

They're just saying this to accomplish the following:

Have you go easy on their tight little Asian pussies which will be pounded by 20+ guys that day
Boost your ego.
Make you cum faster by boosting your ego

SGVmonnger
April 16th, 2015, 10:15 AM
HT is the only MP that was in business when I started mongering around 15 years ago, and is still in business. Every 6-12 months, half of the staff is new, so I never get bored there. It probably has something to do with their visitor Visas expiring.

The mamasan knows how to recruit hot Korean FS FOB girls in their 20s. I don't know why others have so much trouble doing the same.

Young K-girls by far are the best!

SGVmonnger
April 16th, 2015, 10:57 PM
Bust over at Dream Massage with one gal hauled away! I'd hope it is not Eva my ATF!

tsboy69
April 26th, 2015, 12:50 AM
Dr.

Pizza place gone for over a year.

SGVmonnger
October 29th, 2015, 10:12 PM
Any of you guys know where the Pizza places girls went to?

The Senator
October 30th, 2015, 06:37 PM
I wish I knew. Have been looking for Ada, ever since they closed.

SGVmonnger
February 3rd, 2016, 12:08 AM
So zzz2b, is Jessica the one at Chinese Ancient Foot Massage wanting you to stay longer every time with you? I was told by her that things are slow for the winter and she only has a few customers that gives her big tips. As you know, few of the girls here, do extras for the extra cash. The better looking ones will only do body massages for bigger tips. Sometime I come here for a foot massage and asked for a lady (getting an auntie there to do me). Have you tried out Eva, Doris, Vivian and Yoyo recently?

SGVmonnger
June 15th, 2016, 05:26 AM
The latest in the City of San Gabriel has to do with LE Vice targeting shop girls that give way too much extras.

Bill Wilson
June 15th, 2016, 11:41 AM
The latest in the City of San Gabriel has to do with LE Vice targeting shop girls that give way too much extras.
Do you mean going in undercover? Usually the small local PDs don't have the resources to pull off an undercover sting. They have to partner with another agency, such as LASD.

SGVmonnger
June 15th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Actually, the San Gabriel PD has a vice officer assigned to this type of detail patrol. Since this city has one of the highest numbers of parlors in the area. Places in the past that were targeted for closure were the the place by Petrillos Pizza, Dreams, and HK (at this location, a mobile surveillance video cameras system was setup to record activities in the parking lot) ...

The Senator
June 15th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Sure miss the pizza girls.

asiansam
June 15th, 2016, 08:50 PM
... <snip> and HK (at this location, a mobile surveillance video cameras system was setup to record activities in the parking lot) ...

Activities in the parking lot? Such as...?

SGVmonnger
June 16th, 2016, 07:01 AM
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/269371621437187704/

This equipment was similar to this system setup as shown in the link above, to monitor the rear of building and parking lot. The modern era of "Big Brother" is upon us. Smile, you are on candid camera! Sometimes, dark shades do help.

SGVmonnger
August 4th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Pacific Health Center is now closed. Another one bites the dust in the City of San Gabriel.

jaguar224
August 4th, 2016, 11:08 AM
I liked Pacific, I have been going there for years.

SGVmonnger
August 4th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Shangri-La Day Spa maybe next to go. Pressure has been applied on the owner to get rid of providers that are doing extras. You can hear a pin drop in this place now.

jaguar224
August 4th, 2016, 12:51 PM
I like Shangra-La too. Where else is good for a very good massage and a tug?

ponocha
August 5th, 2016, 02:37 AM
Pacific Health Center is now closed. Another one bites the dust in the City of San Gabriel.

Pacific just merged with Happy. TH eold girls form Pacific work at Happy, which is a few blocks away

Valleycruser
February 26th, 2017, 12:36 AM
999 in El Monte on Garvey is now history. The last shop operator of this place, did not have a business license to operate a parlor.

Valleycruser
March 12th, 2017, 01:16 AM
South El Monte is currently working on zoning regulations to limit AMPS to be at a minimum of 500 feet between each other. In some areas of the city, many shops are cluster very closely to each other. It sounds like many shops will be forced to close and relocate. The bottom line to mongers, will this reduce competition alone Garvey and drive up house fees?

Libertine
March 12th, 2017, 09:41 AM
many cities have been changing their zoning with a 500 foot ordinance

marsean
May 23rd, 2017, 08:51 AM
many cities have been changing their zoning with a 500 foot ordinance

Can you list the cities and the essence of the ordinance what the 500 foot relates to?

Valleycruser
May 23rd, 2017, 06:32 PM
The latest restrictions in South El Monte will be a minimum of 500 feet between establishments (June time frame is when the city will have a hearing with shop owners on who gets to stay). Whereas in San Gabriel, it will be 1000 feet minimum separation between shops (In January is when the city will determine on which shops gets to stay. The ones that gets the short end of the stick will either have to close or relocate to stay in business.

Libertine
May 23rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF BUENA PARK REVISING REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO MASSAGE SERVICES AND BUSINESSES, AND AMENDING TITLE 5 OF THE BUENA PARK MUNICIPAL CODE

5.12.040 Massage establishment permits.
A. Massage establishment. No person may own or operate a massage establishment in the City unless:
5. The massage establishment is not within five hundred (500) feet of the nearest property line of any public or private school, church, public or private park, or other massage establishment.

Libertine
May 23rd, 2017, 07:39 PM
SECTION 7. AMENDMENT OF CODE. Title 10, Chapter 2, Article 4, Section 10- 2.1628 is hereby added to the Redondo Beach Municipal code and shall read as follows:

10-2.1628 Massage businesses
(a) Purpose. In order to ensure compliance with state and city requirements regarding health and safety, and maintain the compatibility of this particularly sensitive land use with surrounding land uses, the following criteria shall be met in addition to all other applicable land use and development standards in this chapter.
(5) The minimum separation between site boundaries of properties containing massage businesses shall be 1,000 feet.

Valleycruser
June 5th, 2017, 09:30 AM
The shake out (closure) of massage parlors in San Gabriel and South El Monte are starting to happen. Some owners, that have been on the hit list and have been denied a Conditional Use Permits (CUP) to continue to operate their businesses, have opted to quit. A popular place "Sunshine Massage" have closed recently and consolidated their business with "Royal Beauty Care" across the street.