PDA

View Full Version : IE MPs that take credit cards?

billyjack1966
July 13th, 2011, 09:50 AM
I know that hobbyists should not leave trails, but I would like to know if anyone knows of any MPs in the Inland Empire that take credit cards. The only one I know that does for sure is Corona Massage (New X Therapy now, I think).

Anyone know of any others?

Thanks,

billyjack

LourdesISyummy
July 13th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Kind of sad when you have to buy pussy on credit .

billyjack1966
July 15th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Found out that Healthy Environments in Upland takes credit cards.

Dilly Dilly
July 15th, 2011, 08:22 AM
BAD IDEA !!!! :eek: :confused:

samshine
July 17th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Yep I would have to agree with b000069. OA took credit cards in Montclair and they got busted. Can you imagine if those records feel in the hands of the LE and you were called to testify? Yep don't leave tracks in good advice.

billyjack1966
July 17th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Thanks for the input, gentlemen. My take on this is a client who receives legit massage services cannot be differentiated from someone who received illicit services. They may call me in but they will never get me to admit to any wrongdoing.

You might be right, but sometimes you just have an itch that needs to be scratched and I don't have the preferred means to pay for it.

Thanks again.

heath1
July 22nd, 2011, 06:18 PM
and i was thinking you wanted airline miles.

ivan-drago
August 7th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Only legit massage accepts credit card.

CHANCE562
August 7th, 2011, 10:18 PM
In orange county some hj places take credit cards.but some charge 5.00 to process your card.

mahalo21
August 8th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Ivan drag... Not true.

Ortega charges 2 bucks.

It's actually against the CC policy to let the retailer charge extra for CC.
Either you accept it or not. If you complain to the CC vendor, they will threaten to take their CC account from the store.

I sometimes use a CC on my first visit, I don't think a cop would walk in with a CC, so it gave a little security to the mms. With that said, it's been a long time and I won't use CC anymore except for places like BW or Msg Envy.