Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 18th, 2016

mpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to behold
Default Jenny from Angel Spa

Anyone know where Jenny from Angel Spa in Stanton is? Called and they told me she doesn't work there anymore.
Unread May 21st, 2016

buckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond reputebuckeye1 has a reputation beyond repute

Talk to Linda at Angel Spa.
Unread May 23rd, 2016

mpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to beholdmpsheki is a splendid one to behold

I did. She said she quit. I asked her where she went, and she made it seem like she quit the game altogether for awhile instead of going somewhere else, but I feel like she was BSing.
Unread May 27th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpsheki View Post
I did. She said she quit. I asked her where she went, and she made it seem like she quit the game altogether for awhile instead of going somewhere else, but I feel like she was BSing.
mpsheki, why don't you report if you find her, or else maybe somebody else will if they find her, sucks to lose touch.
Unread May 28th, 2016

jizzinherhand is on a distinguished road

she is at Newport mesa massage in costa mesa
Unread May 28th, 2016
VIP User

euclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond reputeeuclid61 has a reputation beyond repute

is she using Jenny or another name?
Unread June 1st, 2016

jizzinherhand is on a distinguished road

actually I never asked but I got a massage from her there about a month ago