Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 21st, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babelover View Post
How small?
Sorry that was a joke. I have no idea, but I've "tipped" for dates outside and gotten freebies outside....
Unread April 17th, 2016
Junior Puppy

drako2010 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Do you know if she dates outside of work?
Yes , but belive me she isn't cheaper!!!! I know her for long time , i been dates with her outside & at my house!!!
Unread April 17th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drako2010 View Post
She's done !!!!no more hooker work!!!!she was arrested
was she really arrested? If she was then leo might still be checking on her activities
Unread April 18th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Babelover is infamous around these parts
Default Betty

She's on probation not her first time...that's why I want to know if and how much is her outside work.
Unread September 8th, 2016
Junior Puppy

drako2010 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
She's on probation not her first time...that's why I want to know if and how much is her outside work.
300 bucks plus hotel!!
Unread September 8th, 2016
VIP User

beejay4me will become famous soon enoughbeejay4me will become famous soon enough

Based on a review on crudmaps she may have popped up at HT Accupressure in Inglewood. The physical description and the details sounds exactly like Betty and also the fact
That she is still going by Betty at HT
Unread September 21st, 2016
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Does Gabby still work at urban? Betty and Gabby were my ATF's for years. Gabby used to work at MOMO's which was closer to me so I spent a lot of time nuzzled between those breasts.