Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Yes, I have also heard they offer Vietnamese girls jobs in Cambodia then once they get there they force them into prostitution. They can't run away or call the cops because the cops are all in on it. Cambo girls are dark skin and they LOVE those young white skinned VN girls! Plus I posted this before from a Chinese newspaper...
i love that ad. I wish I bought my 1st wife that way
Unread September 16th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
The OP doesn't add up, and it's well summed up by the following comment on the youtube page:
Quote:
With a massive gender imbalance created by their One Child policy, to the tune of having 300 million men who have no Chinese women to marry, I find it hard to believe there can be any "left over" women in China. And if you're only allowed to have one kid, you hardly need to get married at 18 and start having children (uh, make that singular, child). What for? So you can have an empty nest by the time you are 36? The numbers simply don't add up on this story. China ought to be the best place for ugly fat women to find a man, due to the overall women shortage. You know, kind of like Alaska, only bigger.
Don't believe that commie propaganda about the "One Child" policy. It might have been official policy, and some people may have got penalized (with emphasis on "some"), but half the people I know from PRC have brothers and sisters. Could that just be a coincidence? I don't think so. Maybe they or their parents were good little Hitler Youth (hong xiao bing - "Little Red Guard") during the Cultural Revolution and got a free pass. I don't know, but there are lots of families in China with more than one child.
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

My current girl is from China and has 3 brothers/sisters. She said the policy does not apply to Chinese-Koreans and other groups. Just the pure Chinese.
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I had a Vietnamese client a few years ago. He had a wife. A year or two later he introduced me to he new wife. He returned the first one to Vietnam and brought this one back. He didn't explain what the first one did wrong, but it just seemed like business as usual for him. This new one was young, cute and looked very FOB and grateful. And pregnant.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

If I ever get divorced...here is my plan. I will go to Asia, fuck many many whores until I find the perfect young GFE provider and ask if she wants to get married and come to USA. Since they know they will have to pay (going rate is $35-$40K) and since she doesn't have the money I will make this offer. Come to USA and "work" in her chosen profession for 6 months and then she can quit or do whatever she wants. I'll provide a place to live, food, clothes and spending money. The average HX provider charges $160 HHR. At 5 customers a day that would work out to $800 a day 6 days a week or about $19,000 a month plus free pussy which would save me another $1000+ a month or so. After the 6 months I could leave to Asia with $100,000 bonus walking money. Anyone see any flaws in my new retirement plan?
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
If I ever get divorced...here is my plan. I will go to Asia, fuck many many whores until I find the perfect young GFE provider and ask if she wants to get married and come to USA. Since they know they will have to pay (going rate is $35-$40K) and since she doesn't have the money I will make this offer. Come to USA and "work" in her chosen profession for 6 months and then she can quit or do whatever she wants. I'll provide a place to live, food, clothes and spending money. The average HX provider charges $160 HHR. At 5 customers a day that would work out to $800 a day 6 days a week or about $19,000 a month plus free pussy which would save me another $1000+ a month or so. After the 6 months I could leave to Asia with $100,000 bonus walking money. Anyone see any flaws in my new retirement plan?
He's already one step ahead of you:

Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Yeah, a little complication called human trafficking! Lol
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
It sounds a hell of alot better than my home depot retirement plan....
Unread September 18th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Yeah, a little complication called human trafficking! Lol
I think Human Trafficking involves force or coercion? I'm looking for volunteers! LOL Pimping and pandering I can see....but HT?? Oh...that's right, I forgot there has never in the history of whores and LE where someone has ever volunteered for prostitution. Just ask the OC HT task force!!
Unread September 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

Quote:
I think Human Trafficking involves force or coercion? I'm looking for volunteers! LOL Pimping and pandering I can see....but HT?? Oh...that's right, I forgot there has never in the history of whores and LE where someone has ever volunteered for prostitution. Just ask the OC HT task force!!
The thing is, "human trafficking" is getting to be more and more applicable to non-coercive scenarios. When a new girl is told by the MMS that giving happy endings is required if she wants to work there, and that if she doesn't want to do that, she needs to find another job, is that coercion? Depends on how well a prosecutor is able to sell that baloney in court. Who really thinks Tiffany in Orange was a bonafide human trafficker? They keep making up new laws, bending existing ones and layering on enhanced punishments to put the screws to more people for doing things that should never have been illegal to start with.