Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 13th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Leftover Women

This little video may help to explain why Asian women seem more attracted to Western men. Most of us don't subscribe to the thinking Asian culture teaches men and women. Just sign up for any Asian dating site and you will find hundreds of beautiful mid to late 20's girls throwing themselves at you. At first I always thought it was because they wanted to come here and live the American dream. After I met several girls in Asia they all said they would rather stay in their country and they just want a husband and a family. They all said they don't like the way Asian men treat women. This video may explain that it isn't so much that Asian men are bad abusive assholes it just that they view "older" women as less desirable. Since there seems to be an endless supply of young beautiful girls over there (and they are making more everyday) once a girl gets to be in her late 20's if she's not married she's considered past her expiration date. I was talking to a Chinese foot massage girl yesterday that said that exact same thing. She is 28 and said she is "old" and she is lucky she found a husband or she might never get married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcY4SfKUqEk
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Yeah i chat them 28-35 year olds and I am super picky and only talk to the hottest ones. And these hot ones are 100X better than the mid 40s fat american chicks. But I think its still just a game to them also just some fun entertainment. That is my conclusion. Lately my first email i send says: " I am looking for a naughty open minded girl" and I get tons of responses lol some dont even read the email but others are cool with it.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Yeah i chat them 28-35 year olds and I am super picky and only talk to the hottest ones. And these hot ones are 100X better than the mid 40s fat american chicks. But I think its still just a game to them also just some fun entertainment. That is my conclusion. Lately my first email i send says: " I am looking for a naughty open minded girl" and I get tons of responses lol some dont even read the email but others are cool with it.
I just don't understand why more American men don't look overseas for women. Who would want to marry an American or Americanized girl? There are plenty of mid to late 20's gorgeous girls in Asia that would love to meet American men, young, old, fat or ugly it doesn't matter because they are not taught to judge people from the outside like we are here. In my case that doesn't matter since according to them I look like a Chinese movie star...LOL The Chinese foot massage girl I was talking to yesterday said her mom told her NEVER marry a handsome man...."they are dangerous" While we were talking a blonde girl and her BF walked by...she was hot with big fake tits. The Chinese girl said...wow she is sexy. I said I would never date an American girl. She said why not?...American girls are sexy. I had to explain that American girls are good for sex but not good for GF. When she asked why I said they complain about everything and are never happy with what they have. She was very smart with her reply...she said "When you get everything so easily, it is hard to be thankful for what you have" She is the kind of girl you should want to marry!!
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default ABCs

Kid, you know this. FOBs are more interested in American born Asian men than ABCs or other American-born Asian women. American-born Asian women treat Asian men, both American and foreign born, like the plague. That's why AMPs work for all of us.
So, we should all set aside our complaints about hairy crotches and armpits, smelly breath from eating certain Asian foods and the inability to communicate. These leftover women love us.... and our generous tips! Where else can a 56 year old Chinese woman in Westminster have a bunch of men gunning for her kitty like X-wing pilots trying to destroy the Death Star in Star Wars.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
The Chinese foot massage girl I was talking to yesterday said her mom told her NEVER marry a handsome man...."they are dangerous"
Chinese women are super jealous, though. I just ended a friendship, that I specified to her as NSA, with a Chinese woman who was jealous because I was helping another woman out. I was not even supposed to be in the same car as the other woman because something could happen at 12 noon. The other woman was pretty nice, though. If it was 12 midnight, she may have had a point.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I have never messed with an overseas girl. But my ecperience with chinese and viet females is that they are either much worse or much better than american girls. There seems to be no middle ground. They are either lying, judgemental hypocrites or they are the most sincere giving females you can meet.
Unread September 14th, 2014
VIP User

samshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant future

What about Filipinas?
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by samshine View Post
What about Filipinas?
The only experience I have had with a Filipina was my ex wife. She was and is an evil, violent POS. She was a sweet innocent 19 year old girl when we met and 2 years later she became an entitled Americanized cunt. It happened so fast because Filipinos can speak and read English so they learn the "American ways" much faster than other non-fluent FOBs. Also from my experience dealing with them on the PI dating sites they (in general) are more treacherous and quick to try to scam you for anything they can get. Now I'm pretty sure there are just as many lovely sweet PI girls that would never try these things...it's just in 49 years I personally have never met one. I have also never seen an alien and I believe they exist too. Not as sure about Unicorns, Leprechauns or Bigfoot.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I have never messed with an overseas girl. But my ecperience with chinese and viet females is that they are either much worse or much better than american girls. There seems to be no middle ground. They are either lying, judgemental hypocrites or they are the most sincere giving females you can meet.
I'm curious DJ. The ones that were "much worse" were they FOB or Americanized? I do agree they are one extreme or the other it's just more likely they will be the bad extreme if they are Americanized and more likely they will be the sweet extreme if they are either still in Asia or FOB....or as my stepdaughters likes to call themselves BOBA (Brought Over By Airplane) LOL
I still stand by my comment "the only thing worse than American women are Americanized women"
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
These leftover women love us.... and our generous tips! Where else can a 56 year old Chinese woman in Westminster have a bunch of men gunning for her kitty like X-wing pilots trying to destroy the Death Star in Star Wars.
Dude you are Confucius! That is 100% true fact.