Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 20th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Madonna Promises To Suck Your Cock If You Vote For Hillary

Madonna Pledges Blow Jobs For All Clinton voters

Madonna says she knows how to give a "good blow job" and she will "take her time" while sucking your cock.

Madonna is pledging to perform oral sex on voters who cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton.

The pop queen made the remark Tuesday while opening for comedian Amy Schumer in New York.

“If you vote for Hillary Clinton,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, “I will give you a blow job.”

“And I’m good, "the Like a Virgin” singer said to cheers from the audience.

“I’m not a tool. I take my time,” Madonna boasted.

Madonna video ---->>>

https://youtu.be/JsbdjGfzzxs

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...clinton-voters
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Good one Lib. This is the first concrete reason you posted to support
a vote for HRC. Madona got me with her comment of "I even swallow".
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Nah. I'll take a Lewinski, but thanks
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post

Madonna says she knows how to give a "good blow job" and she will "take her time" while sucking your cock.

Madonna is pledging to perform oral sex on voters who cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton.

The pop queen made the remark Tuesday while opening for comedian Amy Schumer in New York.

“If you vote for Hillary Clinton,” Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden, “I will give you a blow job.”

Madonna video ---->>>

Wholly Shit!!! Hard to believe I heard it. Was that really Madonna or a body double?

That's a lot of Blow Jobs. She won't be done until she is very old.

We now have a new definition for "Quid pro quo"!!!

I hope Hillary will be transparent and tell the world about this new development. Do you think she will respond directly to questions of this? Or better yet, invite Madonna to be at rallys where she is speaking and introduce Madonna herself to whip up the crowd to a frenzy, and M could pretend to just be extemporaneous and make the same offer to huge audiences. What do you think will happen?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Lib,

How soon are you gonna fly to NY to see Madonna? If you got a ballot by mail you might be on your way already, no? Knowing you... you will do all you can to be first. What are you gonna do if you see Slick Willy ahead of you in line? Let us know the blow by blow when you get back...how you plan to handle her security to see her? Think she was high when she said it?
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post

Madonna video ---->>>

If that wasn't a body double she has cemented her place in political folklore. How can Clinton possibly discuss this? How does Madonna propose to verify your vote was for Hillary? Rim job first? Tastes like it should you get the bj?
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
How soon are you gonna fly to NY to see Madonna? If you got a ballot by mail you might be on your way already, no? Knowing you... you will do all you can to be first. Let us know the blow by blow when you get back...how you plan to handle her security to see her?

just returned after casting ballot and here's the Madonna video ---->>>

https://xhamster.com/movies/243917/n...very_hole.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
We now have a new definition for "Quid pro quo"!!!
"If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blow job," Madonna told the crowd at Madison Square Garden. "Ok? I'm really good. I'm not a douche and I'm not a tool. I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact and I do swallow," the Material Girl boasted.

Madonna said all blow job votes, whether they're voting alive or from the grave, will be counted, and Trump has already agreed not to contest any of the cock sucking erection results.

Marsean, it's time to whip it out for Madonna, and she's telling you, cum deliver your vote for HRC ----->>>

Last edited by Libertine; March 5th, 2017 at 02:57 AM.