Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread June 20th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
Sam, I am in agreement with you. Unfortunately, the quality of the content of this site has really dropped off the cliff.
Is the "add infraction" button new? I never noticed it before. But it makes sense, if can can add to someone's reputation, we should also be able to take it away.
You mean that icon of the red triangle with what looks like a capital "I" in the middle? I believe clicking that opens up a dialog box where you can report a post. An email is then sent to the moderators with the complaint. I have received several emails over the past several months regarding spam, and even one email regarding the current issue. Clicking that icon is probably the mechanism that starts that process. Since it's available to you, feel free to report any posts you think need moderating.
Unread June 20th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
You get the fuck out with your stupidity. Dumbass. This is the POLITCAL thread, moron.

You don't have fucking SHIT to offer, you brainless moron. Go jack off to your faggot hero, idiot.
I had hoped this would just go away, but since I have received more than one complaint about your postings, as a moderator I need to say something.

Reeper, please take this as a warning not to engage in personal attacks or name-calling, even if provoked, as in this case. Be the bigger man. Failure to comply will result in your losing forum posting privileges. Period.

Libertine, for the record, I will consider "Trump Puppet," etc., name-calling as well, if directed toward a forum contributor.

That is all.

Last edited by asiansam; June 20th, 2016 at 07:23 PM. Reason: wording
Unread June 20th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I had hoped this would just go away, but since I have received more than one complaint about your postings, as a moderator I need to say something.

Reeper, please take this as a warning not to engage in personal attacks or name-calling, even if provoked, as in this case. Be the bigger man. Failure to comply will result in your losing forum posting privileges. Period.

Libertine, for the record, I will consider "Trump Puppet," etc., name-calling as well, if directed toward a forum contributor.

That is all.

ReeperBahn, sorry for calling you a Trump puppet. ☮

Quote:
Unread June 20th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

watching these exchanges from the sidelines, what stood out of line was the violence of reeper's attacks, everything else had the level of political bickering. Now I know that Asiansam relates to reeper's political spectrum more than of Libertine's, so maybe that's why Lib got wacked.
Unread June 21st, 2016
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
watching these exchanges from the sidelines, what stood out of line was the violence of reeper's attacks, everything else had the level of political bickering. Now I know that Asiansam relates to reeper's political spectrum more than of Libertine's, so maybe that's why Lib got wacked.
Well, I'm not an Obama-hater or a Trump supporter, so I'm not sure what you mean about me being biased in Reeper's favor. Maybe my earlier comments about fear of Muslims? And how did Lib get "wacked," as you put it? We had confrontational exchange, but that was based more on issues raised during that conversation than anything else. Yes, Reeper was out of line, and over-reacted to Libertine's comments. He has been warned.
Unread June 23rd, 2016

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute

My post was a knee-jerk reaction to the recent events and very controversial in nature especially due to the unfortunate slur that was used. I regret posting this topic.
Apology accepted about being called a "Trump puppet." I am not a Trump supporter. I know what he is, and what his role will be in the following months.
My apologies to Libertine regarding my angry response. I'm kind of cringing as I read it. I was certainly drunk and it was 2:30 in the morning. I was way out of line for exploding like that. I should have just politely offered a rebuttal that this is in fact the political thread.

Last edited by ReeperBahn; June 23rd, 2016 at 10:03 PM.
Unread June 23rd, 2016
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
ReeperBahn, sorry for calling you a Trump puppet. ☮
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
My post was a knee-jerk reaction to the recent events and very controversial in nature especially due to the unfortunate slur that was used. I regret posting this topic.
Apology accepted about being called a "Trump puppet." I am not a Trump supporter. I know what he is, and what his role will be in the following months.
My apologies to Libertine regarding my angry response. I'm kind of cringing as I read it. I was certainly drunk and it was 2:30 in the morning. I was way out of line for exploding like that. I should have just politely rebutted that this is the political thread.
Thanks, both of you. Let's move on.
Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Abu Sayyaf (Philippine Muslim separatists with links to both Al Qaeda and ISIS) just beheaded a Canadian tourist they have been holding hostage.

There is no place that is sacred anymore.

Muslim separatists battling Thai government.

Muslim separatists battling Chinese government. Because of strict gun control in China, these poor terrorists are left only with knives, swords and hatchets. Still gets the job done in a crowded train station.

Muslim immigrants from Bangladesh washing ashore in Myanmar and pissing off the Buddhists.

For now, possibly only the North and South Poles (along with North Korea) are jihadi free.
Japan... There are NO jihadi beheadings going on there... and Japanese pussy is as good as it get. Might be a little radioactive but we all have to die of something!!!
Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

This is from Dr. Ben Carson

I want adults and children to understand this regarding MUSLIMS.

CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS ?
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet
and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American ?
Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia.

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam.
(Quran,2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America,
the great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34)

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every
Muslim government is either
dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he
ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after much study and deliberation...Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be
both 'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish, it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote:
The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

Just look at what is happening with all the refugees flooding into Europe and Great Britain. There is wide scale crime, rapes and beatings and murder of non-Muslims where ever these savages go.
Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Moderate Muslims are bad Muslims and either get killed or become more fundamental. Radical is an incorrect description of fundamental Jihadism.