Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 18th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough
Default what to do when photos are fake

Recently I had several apm cases where the photos were a solid 8 and the actual provider barely a 6 maybe 5.5. It was very disappointing. I thought about saying sorry, that's a fake, and leave... Actually the service was just as bad.
In any case, what do you guys do? What's the best strategy?
I guess I could write a review but it's not going to show in mpr, I doubt it. Maybe post in aamp maps but who reads that? TER is also nearly dysfunctional.
Or send a complaint to the scheduler, but then he doesn't care.
Unfortunately the feedback system has trickled down pretty bad in this market.
Unread June 18th, 2016
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Fake photos are the norm. Some are so obviously internet down-loads that it's hard to believe someone would expect to see the same girl in the shop. Experience should teach us not to believe those incredible hotties will be rubbing us down. Other kind of underhanded business practices go along with the fake photo caper...claiming a requested girl is working when she is either off or no longer employed. Or when told yes "Coco" is working today, you find "Coco" to be an unfamiliar provider, likely a replacement for the popular one you requested who is no longer working in the shop. Not the most ethical business model, this AMP realm we play in. Who do we have to register complaints to? BBB?
Unread June 18th, 2016
Senior Dog

Well, Adultfax was a good 2-way evaluation method. But now it's gone. And the existing sites don't provide an opportunity to spread the real info. Actually they contain so much bs that they're becoming useless.
So I think perhaps the best exit strategy in this case is to say, sorry I feel sick, can't do it, and then go. But the scheduler will then block you...
Unread June 18th, 2016
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I usually follow through. Its part of the thrill to see what can happen with a new provider. Im mostly talking about half hour appts 160 or less. I dont really care what I get. But if I was paying top dollar then I would leave if she was obviously 40+ looking and I was expecting a hottie. I did drive away not the long ago when I pulled up to the apt and got the I'm not ready yet reply. My policy is to just leave if they arent ready.

I did see one recently where I followed through and later I sent her a message to post real pics..never got a reply. Like on HX there is no box to check that the pics are real and that is a big disservice to us to not make such info readily available.
Unread June 18th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
Recently I had several amp cases where the photos were a solid 8 and the actual provider barely a 6 maybe 5.5. It was very disappointing. I thought about saying sorry, that's a fake, and leave... Actually the service was just as bad.
In any case, what do you guys do? What's the best strategy?
AMP pix are generic stock photos and most pix on BP are fake. there's a very good reason for her not showing her real face. two words. Law Enforcement. sex workers with ads and reviews on reliable sites usually post accurate pix of themselves. some pix will still be her but it may be a dated photo. most reliable providers that work as indies or using bookers and agencies have a screening process. they take their safety seriously. what you see is what you get. don't repeat with providers at AAMPs, or working at motels and in private residences if what you saw online isn't what you got. TOFTT and post your review.

why would you expect any AMP provider to post her actual pix in internet ads?
Unread June 18th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Are you talking AMP or AAMP?

Pretty much never expect actual pictures for an AMP. I stick with AAMPs that use real pics or "representative" pics. Even then, the pics may be old and you could feel like you've been mislead. Even on HX, it's not uncommon to find they are using pics that are 10 years old, 20lbs lighter. It's pretty much part of the game. Then again, chicks are often nothing like their glam shots.

If she's really nothing like her pic, and not to your liking, you should leave. Post a review and tell us her pics aren't her.
Unread June 18th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
why would you expect any AMP provider to post her actual pix in internet ads?
Exactly. It's doubtful the alleged "Coco" or whomever even posted the ad. It's likely the owner or MMS who did all the Backpage work, without the girl knowing what they said about her.

Sadly, fake pics are the norm now. Especially if the pics are hot young things, you can bet the farm the pics are fake. If the pics show an older or less attractive girl in amateurish shots (poor lighting, etc.), your chances are better, but still no guarantee. And that's for indies or girls with bookers. For AMP girls, no way the pics are real! Heck, you know these things already. Just the nature of the beast.

For me, the pics mean little. Unless the girl who answers the door is hideous or I see a guy's shoes under a bulge in the curtains, I'll go through with it. With a new girl, it's always a crap shoot until the deed is done anyway. Might be a dud or the best fuck ever! Won't know until the action starts.

What to do afterwards? Post a review. Not much else to do, given the existing sites. Booker or MMS won't care if you complain to them.

"Next time I give you beautiful girl, very young, you like!"

Hey, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Sucks, but that's life.
Unread June 18th, 2016
Senior Dog

I mean AAMPs. Mostly from CV.
Unread June 18th, 2016
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

The only REAL pictures on BP that I have seen were of the girls at Jo Jie's Day spa a few years ago.

Now I see all the ads on BP using the same pictures over and over.
Unread June 18th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
I mean AAMPs. Mostly from CV.
did you read what asiansam, RoyalCrown, Hugh G. Rexion, and look4goodrub wrote? it's all been answered. whether it's AAMPs on CV or on other sites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I'll go through with it. With a new girl, it's always a crap shoot until the deed is done anyway. Might be a dud or the best fuck ever! Won't know until the action starts. Hey, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Sucks, but that's life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Post a review and tell us her pics aren't her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I usually follow through. Its part of the thrill to see what can happen with a new provider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
Fake photos are the norm. Some are so obviously internet down-loads that it's hard to believe someone would expect to see the same girl in the shop.

camp, here's what you do ------>>>>

Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride