Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 1st, 2014
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Has Eileen Re-Surfaced ???

Does anybody know if Eileen, the little asian spinner res-surfaced, seems to have been atleast a year now.

Or do any of you brothers have Pictures or videos tou may want to trade of her?
PM me if you do

Thanks and happy mongering
Unread August 1st, 2014

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Come on man

Don't get our hopes up without any real news ! Come on.
Unread August 1st, 2014
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Turn the page workswithwood,you're sounding like a stalker ..lol
Unread August 2nd, 2014
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys, been out of state for awhile, back in full swing, just checking
Unread December 21st, 2014
Junior Puppy

greatwest

To Workswithwood
Re: Your Offer to Trade Pics of Eileen
Just a Word of Advice: If a lady, any lady, allowed you to take or have pictures of her they were intended for your private enjoyment and pleasures NOT TO BE TRADED OR PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET OR ANY OTHER VENUE. Do yourself a favor: DESTROY THE PICS AND REPORT BACK THAT YOU DID
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwest View Post
To Workswithwood
Just a Word of Advice: If a lady, any lady, allowed you to take or have pictures of her they were intended for your private enjoyment and pleasures NOT TO BE TRADED OR PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET OR ANY OTHER VENUE. Do yourself a favor: DESTROY THE PICS AND REPORT BACK THAT YOU DID
I solemnly swear that I have destroyed all pictures, whether allowed or not; and henceforth shall try my best to never ever ever do that ever ever again....thank you
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
To Workswithwood

Sorry to disagree but I dont think this is correct. If you took a photo or video with the girls knowledge then it is your property? why would you destroy something that beautiful.
Unread December 22nd, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Sorry to disagree but I dont think this is correct. If you took a photo or video with the girls knowledge then it is your property? why would you destroy something that beautiful.
I agree with Hugh. I've taken hundreds of nudes of pro's, non-pros and civilians with their permission prior to taking them. They are my property for my personal viewing. Later on, a couple have asked me to destroy the photos I took of them but in a nice candy-coated way I said I would not. To assure them, I told them that if they ever saw their photos in someone else's possession or on electronic or print media, they could have me arrested.
VIP User

Quote:
To Workswithwood
Yes dear, anything else????
The report is that Greatwest has nothing to offer, and my guess is nothing better to do than search old posts.
Junior Puppy

greatwest

TO ALL: It does not matter who Greatwest is or the technicalities of property right laws concerning photos of models who submit to being photographed without compensation. I assure you Eileen will not attempt to enforce her legal rights. Eileen has moved on. She is asking, through me, that photos of her not surface on the internet or any other venue.

Life, for all of us, is hard enough. Eileen does not need the added challenges that would be brought about by the surfacing of photos taken of her by previous friends and clients. Eileen also requests, through me, that all of you who have posted reviews and or contributed to threads about her delete your postings, especially comments that go to her identity i.e., the City where she resided, the type of pet she owned, her eating habits, her exact age including her birth month.

For those who want to know: Eileen is now married to a widower and is involved in rearing, the parenting of two teenage boys. She is a strong person however neither she nor her family members would welcome any additional and unnecessary stresses or embarrassments. Do her a favor and either destroy your photos or keep them private.