Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 1st, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

We only know you through your writing and you sound like a beaten-down pussy. I am assuming it is more apparent in person. People are attracted to confidence, even arrogance is acceptable. Being a self-confident man will help you with your interactions with women, employers, clients, friends. Most people don't want to be around sad-sacks.
Maybe consider investing some of your funds into a good therapist, instead of chasing another fix.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
When a person posts about their problems it's natural for people to want to help. When their help is ignored or resisted, their sympathy cools. We understand that you have major issues and that you can't change overnight, but you seem unwilling to try anything new. I think you give up too easily when you say some advice "doesn't work." Some things take time to work, so expecting an overnight result is as unrealistic as expecting you to change your outlook overnight. You need to accept some rejection as the price of admission, but not to wallow in it as a foregone conclusion. Good luck, man!

There it is. Right there.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Obsessive. I have no idea how long you have been in this damn monger game. I'm still young, but i feel like i have experienced just about everything this hobby can offer. I've seen the good, the bad and for sure the ugly. I've met a few angels and plenty of devils. What i think rubs some the wrong way is that some on this site really see you as a younger confused monger. And they give u advice from almost a mentor type view. And you seem to resist.

If i could give you one piece of advice it would be just don't get to attached to quickly with these ladies. It is tempting, but you can get burned or really hurt. Do some major vetting before trust is handed to them. There are some incredible women who jerk dudes off for cash. But many will use men and spit them out. DDon't be that fucker that gets used.
Unread September 2nd, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
When a person posts about their problems it's natural for people to want to help. When their help is ignored or resisted, their sympathy cools. We understand that you have major issues and that you can't change overnight, but you seem unwilling to try anything new. I think you give up too easily when you say some advice "doesn't work." Some things take time to work, so expecting an overnight result is as unrealistic as expecting you to change your outlook overnight. You need to accept some rejection as the price of admission, but not to wallow in it as a foregone conclusion. Good luck, man!
I don't want to get deep into it, I already went through many many years in life trying to fix exactly what you guys are pointing out and spent the same number of years seeing nothing different in terms of results. Let's not get into it, it's just the way it is and I'm not seeking help for it. I just want to be able to talk about my somewhat twisted shit and personal perversions of sexual obsessions without having to deal with such discussions invariably leading to 1/3 of people shitting on me, 1/3 thinking I'm useless for not sharing the intel it would take to meet up with a girl who is not available and the last 1/3 who might actually find the discussion interesting getting distracted by the other 2/3 who derailed it.
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
We only know you through your writing and you sound like a beaten-down pussy. I am assuming it is more apparent in person. People are attracted to confidence, even arrogance is acceptable. Being a self-confident man will help you with your interactions with women, employers, clients, friends. Most people don't want to be around sad-sacks.
Maybe consider investing some of your funds into a good therapist, instead of chasing another fix.
It's not apparent in person, very few people who know me would know how I feel inside. You guys are seeing it because I'm talking about it. I'm not a drone and am capable to be self-observant and know what I'm projecting. Not 100% that would be impossible but enough to know that I carry myself in a way most people would probably say is perfectly fine or normal. I have friends, I get along with people. I go out and am social. Not as much as many but enough to not be a hermit. It doesn't matter. I'm not lying, this is just the way it is. I'm alone and am lonely. That loneliness can't be fulfilled by accepting any random woman who would tolerate me. I have a biological need to be with someone around me who I have a desire for and so far have not been successful at that. I have managed it when they get something from me that is financial, but not when it comes without those strings.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Obsessive. I have no idea how long you have been in this damn monger game. I'm still young, but i feel like i have experienced just about everything this hobby can offer. I've seen the good, the bad and for sure the ugly. I've met a few angels and plenty of devils. What i think rubs some the wrong way is that some on this site really see you as a younger confused monger. And they give u advice from almost a mentor type view. And you seem to resist.

If i could give you one piece of advice it would be just don't get to attached to quickly with these ladies. It is tempting, but you can get burned or really hurt. Do some major vetting before trust is handed to them. There are some incredible women who jerk dudes off for cash. But many will use men and spit them out. DDon't be that fucker that gets used.
But I'm an older guy. Not as old as some here but I'm not a young guy either. I've been doing this for a little more than a decade. I rarely get attached to these girls. I get attached to the process. The girls I do get attached with they are actually more likely to become a friend of mine for years. A strange kind of place to have started a friendship but it happens. I have admittedly become strongly attached to a few over the years but maybe that was 4 or 5 out of something like 500 or more. Not very often. Those attachments do last a while and are hard to let go.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Obsessive, I know you didn't think much of SA but myself and MANY others have found exactly what it sounds you are looking for there. I non pro that will give you GFE sex for a fair price and will also offer genuine companionship and friendship. Most of the sweet beautiful girls I have met love to hang out and do fun shit even though I only pay them for the time we are intimate. Also I think several would actually be more than a SB if I wasn't married and could. True most including my ATF that now works at the Viet Cafe will leave for a bigger payday etc but most really just want one guy they enjoy being with that will pay them a fair amount... Which may shock you at how little it can be. Worth investing $70 and a month to see what you can find. You're intelligent and can write so you will have no problem crafting a profile that will attract them. I will help you with everything you ever will need to know about meetings and negotiating, etc. PM me if you wanna give it a shot.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I don't want to get deep into it, I already went through many many years in life trying to fix exactly what you guys are pointing out and spent the same number of years seeing nothing different in terms of results. Let's not get into it, it's just the way it is and I'm not seeking help for it. I just want to be able to talk about my somewhat twisted shit and personal perversions of sexual obsessions without having to deal with such discussions invariably leading to 1/3 of people shitting on me, 1/3 thinking I'm useless for not sharing the intel it would take to meet up with a girl who is not available and the last 1/3 who might actually find the discussion interesting getting distracted by the other 2/3 who derailed it.
Dude, I get it. You don't want help. You just want to talk about it. I don't know what we're supposed to say in reply to your posts, because we're not going to agree with your assessment and you don't want to hear any advice. But maybe that's OK. Sometimes a person just needs to get things off his chest and see his thoughts in writing. It's not up to us to approve or not. Different strokes, as they say. Have a nice day.
Unread September 3rd, 2015
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

As a good friend of mine from Tennessee said once.the good lord gave us 1 mouth and 2 ears and we should use them proportionately, as someone who finds himself quite often in deep conversations with people I remember his words of wisdom often and it serves quite well. Unfortunately when it comes to forums, we all have 10 fingers to use as well. most of us want the best for each other and typing advice is often our way of showing that our ears are open, sometimes we miss hear, but i hold that for the most part what is given here are options to consider. theres no one way toeat a pussy or turn a FOB. but i for one enjoy reading the options. And if i May add I feel a little less perverted when i have an outlet to read and sometimes share what goes on behind those massage signs in the windows everywhere you look in LA. i mean there a lot of hands join on out there. best of luck to you Obsessive and all of us as we navigate the corners of our minds that create who we are.
Unread September 3rd, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Do the following:

1. Take a dancing class at a local community college or dance studio. These always have more women than men, and you'll more than likely find someone to ask out to go "practice" your dancing on outside the class. Even if you meet no one, at least you'll have a skill to use that all women wish the man of their dreams had...women love dancing.
2. Take yoga/pilates classes at a yoga/pilates studio. Tons of hot women at everyone of these places, and very little competition from the few straight men in the class. They'll become comfortable with you after they see you attend the class week after week.
3. Join a running club...there's a bunch of these around all over for all levels. I've never met a depressed runner. Plus, a lot of these have cute girls in great shape that you can meet in a social occasion where you have something in common you both like (instead of you trying to hit on a stranger somewhere, which rarely works for most).
4. Volunteer for a charity you believe in. You'll meet like-minded women there, and they'll have a common bond with you.

Do all these things and I guarantee you'll be happy doing them even if you don't meet the girl of your dreams. But, more than likely, you'll find someone who shares your interests and will let down their guard enough to get to know you outside of your timid projection they're used to seeing.

You need to pay your dues and put some footwork into it, don't expect the girl of your dreams to come knocking at your door while you're busy getting a massage from a craigstlist/backpage first-time whore.