Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 20th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Yeah what's up with that, anyway? Is it something in the water? If I visit there is there a chance I will come home as a woman? LOL!

So maybe you were thinking about going to Thailand? There is a lot out there to give you ideas, so you can add to your collection of reviews and experience if you go, right? Then perhaps you will have more here to define yourself.[/quote]

Not planning on going to Thailand, but thanks for the encouragement.
Unread August 22nd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post
So maybe you were thinking about going to Thailand? There is a lot out there to give you ideas, so you can add to your collection of reviews and experience if you go, right? Then perhaps you will have more here to define yourself.
Not planning on going to Thailand, but thanks for the encouragement.[/quote]

Quote:
A lotta those from Thailand.
Yeah what's up with that, anyway? Is it something in the water? If I visit there is there a chance I will come home as a woman? LOL![/quote]

There was no encouragement, alan. Seems you were asking the question.
Unread August 22nd, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

There was no encouragement, alan. Seems you were asking the question.[/quote]

Hey bro, it was a joke. Not sure why you are doubling down. I certainly don't need a trip to Thailand or sex with Transvestite to define myself.

It seems like this site could use some new input and dogging newcomers is to be expected - this ain't my first barbque - one of the reasons I came here was because of the interesting discussion, including politco stuff - I'm down with you dogging me for being a douche bag, but I wasn't asking a question. Again, it was joke.

I'm considering becoming a VIP member. Not because this site has all the 411 in my area. The central valley on this site is lacking. I hope to add to it. Other sites have dozens of reviews from San Jose to Bakersfield. I'm also fairly active on HX. Recently, my work area has expanded to include the inland empire to Blythe, Laughlin, and Las Vegas.

Looking forward to broin' down with you Marsean; and if I'm a douche, I suspect you will light it up.
Unread August 23rd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was no encouragement, alan. Seems you were asking the question.
Hey bro, it was a joke. Not sure why you are doubling down. I certainly don't need a trip to Thailand or sex with Transvestite to define myself.

It seems like this site could use some new input and dogging newcomers is to be expected - this ain't my first barbque - one of the reasons I came here was because of the interesting discussion, including politco stuff - I'm down with you dogging me for being a douche bag, but I wasn't asking a question. Again, it was joke.

I'm considering becoming a VIP member. Not because this site has all the 411 in my area. The central valley on this site is lacking. I hope to add to it. Other sites have dozens of reviews from San Jose to Bakersfield. I'm also fairly active on HX. Recently, my work area has expanded to include the inland empire to Blythe, Laughlin, and Las Vegas.

Looking forward to broin' down with you Marsean; and if I'm a douche, I suspect you will light it up.[/quote]

Don't fret too much bro. All views are open here. Everybody has their own take. Sorry to hear the coverage in slim where ya live, but good to hear your travel is branching out. Inland Empire has a lot going on and sure the site with some investigating on your part can get ya to some good times. Had a bud who had to live in Blythe for a long time(he married into family that had big farm over there). Now here comes your joke for the day: I HEAR BLYTHE IS HOT! Hahaha. I mean if ya gotta stay there, no. From what ya said, you will be passing through. Friends go to Henderson sometimes but they say places around there and Vegas are a little pricey but some adapt to the service....Ahhh, just digressing. I like warm climate, but not the brutal heat. Blue Cut Fire, not so much.

Really main thing is go out have fun and drop a few reviews here. Build your rep dude. Gonna sound like your dad: "Action speaks louder than words".
Unread August 23rd, 2016
VIP User

Really main thing is go out have fun and drop a few reviews here. Build your rep dude. Gonna sound like your dad: "Action speaks louder than words".[/quote]

Roger that daddy o XOXO
Unread August 24th, 2016
VIP User

Harrythehorse

Ok. I TOFTT! Went to VIP Thai. Holy shit. Asked if I wanted man/woman. Told her TGal. OHHHHH, you want LadyBoy. Ok. $40 1/2 hr. Dude came in, I mean lady. Lame massage. This is the tough part for me.......first time I grabbed a package. Dude got hard....I mean Lady! Got a HJ from him/her. Gave him/her a lousy handy, like I've gotten before. Will admit it was wild, but won't be doing that again. Off the bucket list.
Unread August 24th, 2016
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrythehorse View Post
Ok. I TOFTT! Went to VIP Thai. Holy shit. Asked if I wanted man/woman. Told her TGal. OHHHHH, you want LadyBoy. Ok. $40 1/2 hr. Dude came in, I mean lady. Lame massage. This is the tough part for me.......first time I grabbed a package. Dude got hard....I mean Lady! Got a HJ from him/her. Gave him/her a lousy handy, like I've gotten before. Will admit it was wild, but won't be doing that again. Off the bucket list.
No NURU! Lol. I gotta believe anal was an option. Hopefully not both ways...Lol. But I do have to give you credit for TOFTT.
Unread August 24th, 2016
VIP User

Harrythehorse

NURU would have had a SPIKE. No thanks. I think he wanted to give me anal but I was running too fast down the street! lol
Unread August 24th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrythehorse View Post
So how did he/she look? Convincing/passable? Hot/do-able? Or just a dude in drag? Just curious.
Unread August 25th, 2016
VIP User

Harrythehorse

Passed as a chick, until I grabbed her(?) package. Must admit it was arousing. Full access except for boobs, so I think when someone asks for LB, some dude throws on a wig, lipstick and a skirt! Anyway, the biggest turn off was HER dick was bigger than mine! :-(