Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 30th, 2014
Junior Puppy

sceptre is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenthearmenian View Post
She had a sweet hairy pussy and a great doggie style. I told her she had the best doggie I ever had and she loved hearing that. I could have pumped her doggie for a good 45 minutes straight. I met her when she worked in Chino for Dr LU. I got her number and kept in touch with her over 12 years.

She also lived with some old racist guy the analed her and did not work. She did not like anal but did it for him, after he got his settlement money he left her. I met him in El Monte she rented out rooms in her house.
only had hj with her how did you get around with her with fs? how much extra? i tried but got shot down..
Unread July 31st, 2014
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

What is her contact info she is a sweet person and I would like to see her again
Unread August 5th, 2014
VIP User

shenyang
Default jenny

If you are at the office when she is the only one their,you may get FS.
Unread August 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptre View Post
only had hj with her how did you get around with her with fs? how much extra? i tried but got shot down..
Shit, just ask. That's what I did. If she still won't do it, maybe it's personal.
Unread August 6th, 2014
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenyang View Post
I saw her a few days ago.she back from Taiwan.
so where is she working now? I thought she was moving to Shanghai not Taiwan
Unread August 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Isnt she pushin 60 by now?
Unread August 7th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Shit, just ask. That's what I did. If she still won't do it, maybe it's personal.
asiansam, how much did you pay her and for how long?
Unread August 8th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

It's been a couple of years, but I think it was a buck-twenty for an hour. That was for everything. Do you know her?
Unread August 9th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
It's been a couple of years, but I think it was a buck-twenty for an hour. That was for everything. Do you know her?
yeah been going to her last year, she do a really great massage, hard. i like it hard even steps on my back and legs, after 45min, she does this nice soft light touch rub. then reach in when she knows its ready and does the best hj. But never know that other service was on the menu. Tried rubbing her butt but i never went any further.. i guess im just not yhat experience... i would like to try it and see if i can get more, but i see that she is not in the radar lately... 626 doesnt work any more?
Unread August 14th, 2014
VIP User

shenyang

I asked her for her new number.she said she is getting a new number.