Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 30th, 2015
Junior Puppy

rick_brown33
Default HOLY SHIT.....bad massage experience

Call a Latina in my rotation. Been about 8 months since I saw her. She said good to come by her apartment. Almost get to the door and some big black dude comes out, gets in my face and says, who you lookin for homie? Nobody I tell him as I am walking away. He's looking like he is ready to kick my ass(which he probably could) or pull a gun. He says don't ever come back here again. I text her after I drive off. She said I am sorry, that was my baby's daddy picking up my baby. WTF!!! She said you should have text me when you got here. Now I am thinking, what if he left and forgot something and came back and I was in there. She's out of the rotation.

Has anybody had a bad experience like this or similar?

Btw I am looking for a mature Latina if anyone knows one.
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit is right! I'm glad you didn't get your ass kicked or worse. I had that happen to me once when I was on a normal date. I didn't realize she had a gang banger ex-bf (or current bf) that just got out of jail. He was waiting for us as I was taking her home after a night out. The shitty part is that she was hot and giving me some serious fuck me vibe - thought I was gonna get lucky. In a way I was lucky - that he didn't kill me as I walked up to her front door with her. I've also had a provider's hubby call me after he got a hold of her address book. I guess he went down the list calling her "customers". I guess my point is that this shit happens and is a reminder for everyone to be careful. Ya never know who you can trust.
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah something like that happened to me after I hooked up with a very hot Japanese woman and after several days of unbelievable GFE she called me telling me she feared for her life and that was punctuated by a monster of an ex marine showing at my door holding a samurai sword telling me that I should never call her again, I think I surprised him me being a couple of inches bigger
I still think about her from time to time but just didn't want the hassle but I might have been good fight
Unread December 1st, 2015
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

to make the story short. I call my ATF once and her brother pick I up. I responds nothing just ask how she is doing. and it became worst, a couple week later, I call again, her mom picked it up. I responded, just wanna to see if she working today, her mom said she don't working there anymore, so f..K off. I never call again... now just dream back old fun time. regret a lot, if I should see her more offend. thing like this, when it's gone, it's gone. money we can made, but fun can't be the same
Unread December 11th, 2015
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Never with a provider but with an ex girlfriend. We were sitting on her couch setting the mood lots of kissing and heavy petting when there was a knock on the door then a voice she said it was her ex and to just stay quiet. We sat there in the dark and his knocking got louder then stopped next thing I knew he was tossing rocks up against her window and calling her name I wanted to confront him but she wouldn't let me still to this day I don't think anything would have happened he was a loud mouth but all talk he and I had our run ins many times after that night but nothing ever happened. So back to that night as we sat there in the dark I started to get pissed but then thought fuck it I started nibbling at her neck, her magic spot, and it was on it was like being a teenager again ripping each others clothes off but trying to stay quiet I moved her into the hallway and fucked her just a few feet away from her door while her stupid ex knocked on the door.
Damn I miss her or at least the sex she loved public sex I don't know how many blow jobs and hand jobs I got on car rides, she blew me outside the state capitol building, we fucked just feet off many hiking trails someone had to have seen us my favorite was we would have friends over and watch movies I would lay on the couch she would lay in front of me we would cover up with a blanket and she would give me a hand job that went on forever she was so hot she could keep me hard for hours.
Unread December 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Years ago (must be the 90s) I'm driving down Venice Blvd near Lincoln. A woman is flaggin down passerby so I slow down and say what up? She's says she needs to make a few bucks, we make a deal, and I follow her inside. We are going at it hot and heavy when we clearly hear a vehicle pull up outside. She looks out and its her old man. Friggin' guy looks like a Hells Angel. I have never pulled my pants on so fast. I stepped outside right ahead of him, but it did raise some concern on his part. He looked at me real funny and was ready to confront me. I responded in a completely friendly and non-threatening manner and snuck by him. Damn I drove away fast. Ain't done anything that dumb since, but mongering and being a general dog is not without its risks