Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread May 21st, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
That also means that SA is really the Minor Leagues of Whores. That's where they break their whore-cherry with the one or two SD's they're actually attracted to in the beginning, then find themselves screwing any SD with a hard-on that'll meet their more realistic price demands 2 months down the road.

They become dependent on what was once extra income real quickly, as they upgrade to red-soled Louboutin shoes, LV bags, designer glasses, and a nicer car.

I have a feeling this will be a boom time for new whores coming to MPs, AAMPs, HX, BP, etc. They'll come to the realization that they've been TURNED into ordinary whores, and find it's too much up-front work generating $3000 per month on SA. Instead, they'll throw up an ad on BP, where they can set up shop at a motel, sit back and have the mongers come to them one after another instead of wasting time on countless meet & greets at Starbucks.

That's great for us mongers, it'll keep prices down in the future with the huge spike in Supply of whores we'll be seeing in the next 1 to 2 years.
My opinion and experience (for what its worth) is there are 4 types of women on SA.

1. GPS girl that signed up thinking "I'm hot so I need $10k a month allowance and trips to Tahiti" These are the same type of girl that joined thinking "I'll try it but If I'm gonna fuck some creepy old guy I need a shitload of cash and expensive gifts" Reality strikes and they drop out.

2. Girls that have no idea what the rate is but because they saw some Dr. Phil show or some shit showing some ugly chick claiming she gets thousands a month and doesn't fuck the guy...they are curious to see if they can get the same deal with NO intention of ever fucking even if some asshole is willing pays her ridiculous price... so when things get real they go radio silent and you never hear from them again.

3. Broke women of all ages, types and races that will fuck for a little cash if they're attracted enough to not be grossed out or feel like a whore because they can justify that there is some attraction and they are benefiting from the transaction. These include the single moms, college girls, foreign students, bored horny housewives, the friends of girls that have or had a successful SD, girls that just like to fuck and figure why not get a payday for it and just about any girl with daddy issues.
I will also ad to this category the professional SB that doesn't work a real job but is not a whore that will fuck every guy with $300 either.
(This is most of the girls in that sweet spot we look for)

4. Straight up whores. These are the ones that when you ask if they want to meet they say "sure...there is a motel on the corner of...."

4A. The wanna be whore. These are the girls that wanna be whores but also what the ability to pick and choose the guys they fuck. If they run a BP ad they can't turn the guy down if she's too grossed out when a 400lb gorilla shows up smelling like B.O. and swamp ass
Unread May 21st, 2015
VIP User

zarel73

1.5 weeks into SA, so far:

-Met 24 year old light skinned black gal with light eyes, 5"10 with nice tits and ass. I alluded to around $200 prior to meet at a discreet bar in a town 20 miles away. After a few drinks she says she's comfortable and suggests we get a room, $100 motel nearby and we go at it passionately, great time fucking this frisky young gal in multiple positions for an hour, could have stayed longer but had to get going. Gave her $160 as I dropped her back at the bar, she was happy and has texted several times to say hi, hoping for another meet soon. Looking for fresh faces though...

-Met 20 year old latina cutie (great tight ass and legs, smallish titties) at Cinepolis for a matinee, great luxury theater with reclining leather seats and alcohol/food service delivered to chair. I pre-booked her ticket online, emailed it to her, and told her to meet me in the theater, nice way to avoid the possibility of being seen entering theater with her (for those operating on the DL). We had a couple drinks while watching Mad Max, she almost immediately starts rubbing my dick OTC and I begin rubbing her soft legs, quickly discover she is commando and wearing a very accessible dress; caressed the moist lips throughout the movie with a little resistance. :0 Playful little vixen, talks dirty and tells me she wants to go have fun in my car after the movie (thinking: hell ya, no more wasted motel $$); tinted windows very handy in this scenario.
We drive around for a bit looking for a good spot with privacy to park, this girl undoes my fly and starts to give me BB road head, very nice! Haven't had that for 15 years. We find a place to park, get in the back seat and due to her tampon being in (no FS), she continues to suck and jerk me to completion. I give her $100 and she seems content, she can now pay her phone bill. She texts me sexy pictures the next day and suggests we get a room since she is so horny and wants to fuck me bad; I ask if she's still bleeding, she replies she's only spotting now, I say "let's hold off until your all clear". Hmmm.... Wonder if another $100 would suffice this time as well??
I'll stall her as I'm quickly lining up other possibles.

-Have a 30 year old Mexican lined up for Saturday (really cute face/smile, great looking tits from photos, we'll see), going to run the Cinepolis game on her as well. No talk of money yet, so time will tell... Movie strategy, book a first showing of the day for a movie that's been out for awhile= less chance of other patrons being nearby. This gal tells me she wants to bring a blanket and says "Are we even going to watch the movie, haha"; this could get interesting. You can see which seats are taken online, hoping to have an empty theater this time!

-A really cute blond gal (9 with hard body) started at $400, I held strong at $200, two days later she emails me and says she'll take the $200; bitches be broke these days

-6 other good looking girls on deck, some holding out for $300, others game to meet, this is crazyness!

Definitely takes time and effort and money, but if you're smart and pick the right girls this is a pretty awesome site.
Unread May 21st, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarel73 View Post
1.5 weeks into SA, so far:

-Met 24 year old light skinned black gal with light eyes, 5"10 with nice tits and ass. I alluded to around $200 prior to meet at a discreet bar in a town 20 miles away. After a few drinks she says she's comfortable and suggests we get a room, $100 motel nearby and we go at it passionately, great time fucking this frisky young gal in multiple positions for an hour, could have stayed longer but had to get going. Gave her $160 as I dropped her back at the bar, she was happy and has texted several times to say hi, hoping for another meet soon. Looking for fresh faces though...

-Met 20 year old latina cutie (great tight ass and legs, smallish titties) at Cinepolis for a matinee, great luxury theater with reclining leather seats and alcohol/food service delivered to chair. I pre-booked her ticket online, emailed it to her, and told her to meet me in the theater, nice way to avoid the possibility of being seen entering theater with her (for those operating on the DL). We had a couple drinks while watching Mad Max, she almost immediately starts rubbing my dick OTC and I begin rubbing her soft legs, quickly discover she is commando and wearing a very accessible dress; caressed the moist lips throughout the movie with a little resistance. :0 Playful little vixen, talks dirty and tells me she wants to go have fun in my car after the movie (thinking: hell ya, no more wasted motel $$); tinted windows very handy in this scenario.
We drive around for a bit looking for a good spot with privacy to park, this girl undoes my fly and starts to give me BB road head, very nice! Haven't had that for 15 years. We find a place to park, get in the back seat and due to her tampon being in (no FS), she continues to suck and jerk me to completion. I give her $100 and she seems content, she can now pay her phone bill. She texts me sexy pictures the next day and suggests we get a room since she is so horny and wants to fuck me bad; I ask if she's still bleeding, she replies she's only spotting now, I say "let's hold off until your all clear". Hmmm.... Wonder if another $100 would suffice this time as well??
I'll stall her as I'm quickly lining up other possibles.

-Have a 30 year old Mexican lined up for Saturday (really cute face/smile, great looking tits from photos, we'll see), going to run the Cinepolis game on her as well. No talk of money yet, so time will tell... Movie strategy, book a first showing of the day for a movie that's been out for awhile= less chance of other patrons being nearby. This gal tells me she wants to bring a blanket and says "Are we even going to watch the movie, haha"; this could get interesting. You can see which seats are taken online, hoping to have an empty theater this time!

-A really cute blond gal (9 with hard body) started at $400, I held strong at $200, two days later she emails me and says she'll take the $200; bitches be broke these days

-6 other good looking girls on deck, some holding out for $300, others game to meet, this is crazyness!

Definitely takes time and effort and money, but if you're smart and pick the right girls this is a pretty awesome site.

God I wish we still had drive in movies....those were the good old days..
Unread May 21st, 2015

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future

How much work are you all putting into this? Have you sent out like 10 messages or 100? Sounds like it has worked out for almost everyone here but just curious how you all went about it.
Unread May 22nd, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by frstnphnx View Post
How much work are you all putting into this? Have you sent out like 10 messages or 100? Sounds like it has worked out for almost everyone here but just curious how you all went about it.
Its similar to a dating site. So it can be a pain in the ass but you will have plenty of choices even if you are average looking. Reread this thread before you start negotiating or talking money. You can send as many or as few messages as you want only a certain percent will respond like maybe 1 in 3. I just checked and I sent 30 in six days and I had a chain of messages with about 10 of the girls. I usually sent pretty short intros so I didn't even try really. I met one for lunch and negotiated her down 250 and she is hot and then some other younger college student types that all seem good to go for 200ish or at least they all seem pretty laid back about the whole thing so who knows what they really want
Unread May 22nd, 2015
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Check out paramount drive in
Unread May 30th, 2015
VIP User

1trickle

Sorry, but what is SA?
Unread May 30th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1trickle View Post
Sorry, but what is SA?
What is the title of this thread? You might figure out the answer from that.
Unread June 4th, 2015
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about
Default seeking arrangements

Over the 2 months being on SA I now met plenty of girls some interesting but mostly all fun.
Sometimes its easy to forget there are as many phycos on SA as there are in MPs. Was with 19y/o very chubby Chinese girl. To make a long story short had to not only block her on the site but also on my phone. Scary girl.
Unread June 4th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Did scary Chinese girl go be the name Kat !
Closed Thread