Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 20th, 2015
VIP User

bossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to beholdbossman123 is a splendid one to behold
Default Yoga teachers

anyone know about where I could find a nice open minded yoga teacher....or any masseuse who does yoga on the side? ?
Unread May 21st, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

While we are throwing out requests...I'd love to find a midget Asian contortionist that can fold in half so she can lick my balls while I fuck her. If anyone knows one PM me. THANKS
Unread May 21st, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Check BP OC. I seem to remember an ad offering nude yoga instruction. I don't know if there is any touching involved but you can ask if classes are still offered.

Kid, you're not familiar with the Asian Midget Massage Parlor (AMMP) in Midget Town out in Long Beach? Very private with lockable doors and walls that go all the way up to the ceiling. But that's because the ceiling is only 5 feet above the floor.
It's a hard place to find. But if you find Midget Town, it's smack dab in the middle of town.
Unread May 21st, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Shit u can find just anything on the Internet. I'm gonna post a CL ad for a nude midget yoga instructor and see what happens
Unread May 21st, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

I recently got a legit massage from a gal named Xixi (or cici) who works at SZ massage on Valley blvd. She is a Yoga enthusiast but totally legit
Unread May 23rd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
While we are throwing out requests...I'd love to find a midget Asian contortionist that can fold in half so she can lick my balls while I fuck her. If anyone knows one PM me. THANKS
theres a gal on HX that's a contortionist. I'm sure her asshole is huge
Unread May 23rd, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Kid,
PM to follow....Ha, back in the day in Subic City, north of Olongapo, there was a Club called Marilyn's Club. They actually had business cards advertising "One hole-ers, Two hole-ers, and Three hole-ers". If you go in they give instruction on how to nail a three hole-er. She bends over and gets her head between her legs, then you start at the top and nail each hole, 3 of em lined up vertical....1,2,3...1,2,3...or is it 3,2,1...3,2,1...? Maybe her tongue could reach your nuts while you're working holes no.1 or 2. Ever hear of this place? Now they weren't midgets...but you could stand and hold on.
Unread May 23rd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Kid,
PM to follow....Ha, back in the day in Subic City, north of Olongapo, there was a Club called Marilyn's Club. They actually had business cards advertising "One hole-ers, Two hole-ers, and Three hole-ers". If you go in they give instruction on how to nail a three hole-er. She bends over and gets her head between her legs, then you start at the top and nail each hole, 3 of em lined up vertical....1,2,3...1,2,3...or is it 3,2,1...3,2,1...? Maybe her tongue could reach your nuts while you're working holes no.1 or 2. Ever hear of this place? Now they weren't midgets...but you could stand and hold on.
Never heard of that place but it sounds like they'll bend over backwards to please you! Subic City was the undisputed heavy weight champion of prostitution until we closed the Navy base there and then they crowned a new champ. Pattaya Thailand.
Unread May 23rd, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thailand

Yeah, also Mount Pinatubo put about 2 foot of ash on the area, they closed Clark then eventually Subic. The mayor was paying for them to bag up the lahar(ash) and dispose of it. When area went private FedEx went out there...don't know about now...but Thailand took over all right. Before that time frame was in Pattaya couple times tho...absolutely anything you wanted. That restaurant over the water, OMG, dozens would come up to you there to ask you take advantage...that was before the aids epidemic out there...been a real long time...got several friends who moved out there, that peninsula to the west with the offshore islands was suppossed to be the best a few years back. Anyone know of that area now?
Unread May 23rd, 2015
Shaarang

European and American Ex-Pats were chock-a-block out in Pattaya until they started spreading out. This one guy settled up in Chang Mai area. Had a good one, eventually had a nice house built, but evertually the wife took him to the cleaners had no problem getting the house, her being Thai and him a foreigner. He finally retired semi-destitute on the west coast. Of course that was after he took a second try over there.