Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 29th, 2014
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do they miss us when they are gone?

When I look back at my time in this hobby I often think about my past ATF's that have come and gone with a longing pang sometimes and a wish for one more session with them. I know this is a business for the ladies and I'm sure most of them have negative feelings for many of us mongers and the profession they decided to get into, but I wonder if they miss it every once in a while as the years go bye. We've all gotten close to a provider here we've all heard the stories of the nut jobs that spent time with our lovely ladies but we've all heard some good stories or told we were their favorites, gotten phone numbers or perhaps seen them out of the parlors so it makes me wonder if they miss the attention the connections made if they miss being desired by so many men and how hard is it to walk away from?
Unread October 30th, 2014
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

I suspect that they mostly miss the cash.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

In a word, "no."

No matter how nice we were or how much rapport we seemed to achieve, we are forever associated in their minds with a job they are ashamed of and a class of men (mongers) they have come to despise. One of my current ATF's once told me that we could never be more than friends or acquaintances because I met her as a customer. We get along great, and I think she likes me, but being a monger means I'm tainted in her eyes. When we part ways one day, she may still think of me as a nice guy, but she won't miss me. I'm just a reminder to her of a dirty business she regrets becoming involved in.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I'd rather remember my ATFs from 5-10 years ago the way they were in their prime. Sometimes I get melancholy for them, and U2's "One" song comes to mind, especially this part:
Quote:
Did I disappoint you, Or leave a bad taste in your mouth
I suspect they just remember the bad taste of my cum in their mouths, and nothing else.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, no matter how close we got, even if we dated outside and had free fucks etc...we are still mongers and they will remember us fondly but would never miss us like a GF might miss her old BF. No matter how close or how sweet they think we are they know in their heart that those days we were not with them...we are banging someone somewhere. There is no love lost for us.
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

By and large, none of my old ATF's ever text me. Naturally, I put this down to them missing me so badly that it's far too painful for them to reach out and remind themselves that they can no longer have me. I mean, really, what other reason could there be?

There are only a couple in over 7 years of mongering that I have stayed in touch with once they left the biz. And even then, only loosely.

Gherk
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
By and large, none of my old ATF's ever text me. Naturally, I put this down to them missing me so badly that it's far too painful for them to reach out and remind themselves that they can no longer have me. I mean, really, what other reason could there be?

There are only a couple in over 7 years of mongering that I have stayed in touch with once they left the biz. And even then, only loosely.

Gherk
I know you rider gonna miss me when I'm gone...gonna miss you're baby from rollin' in your arms....

Wish I was a headlight...on a north bound train....
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few in my monger life that would text me much later wanting to hook up and a couple even after they quit the biz. And there are some out there that will try to make a loyal man out of you. But yes, by and large they do not trust us.
Unread October 31st, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Cops get jaded and see the worst in people because they are around bad people everyday. Providers think all men are dogs and it gets reinforced everyday they work. They assume everyone of us is married or has a girlfriend and we still want to see the providers.
Unread October 31st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I know you rider gonna miss me when I'm gone...gonna miss you're baby from rollin' in your arms....

Wish I was a headlight...on a north bound train....
No comment on my Grateful Dead quote?

Whipper snappers.....