Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread December 17th, 2014
VIP User

Bareback King
Default Bareback

I know a lot of Mongers still may not want to admit it, but a larger number of us are looking for BB service, why isn't there a search option for BBFS so we can cut to the chase instead of having to read all these HJ threads and reading through the hieroglyphic messages? Just say you did it BB. I for one would like this service. It's my choice. Thank you.
Unread December 18th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Because if you post it. You will be called a liar and a fake. And most do not want other bare dicks in their girls snatch. And bbfs is usually YMMV. just sayin
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Also because in most cases we had to work hard to get to a trust level with a provider to get BBFS so as DJ said we don't want every swinging dick to create a traffic jam in front of the MP we like AND if I said in public some of the girls I have gotten BBFS from there would be dozens of angry mongers that are in love with these girls that would call me a liar or worse. But for those that don't care about sticking your dick in high mileage BB providers there is always GG Kim, Jackie in Upland, Julie in Hollywood, Lisa at Healthy Massage....etc etc etc
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Also because in most cases we had to work hard to get to a trust level with a provider to get BBFS so as DJ said we don't want every swinging dick to create a traffic jam in front of the MP we like AND if I said in public some of the girls I have gotten BBFS from there would be dozens of angry mongers that are in love with these girls that would call me a liar or worse. But for those that don't care about sticking your dick in high mileage BB providers there is always GG Kim, Jackie in Upland, Julie in Hollywood, Lisa at Healthy Massage....etc etc etc
Heloooo? There is a "search" for BBBJ or CIM... #2 bare can also mean #3 bare... just sayin... besides I get BB from every single provider and they cum every single time at least twice BIG O
Unread December 19th, 2014
VIP User

Bareback King

i get it guys, but sometimes just wish it was easier to find new talent. as i am not one for simple HJ or Oral. I like FS. I truly appreciate your input. by the way, although i know it shows only 1 thread, I've been around a long time. i just changed my user name and it started me at 1 all over again. i used to be called Crusher. didn't like that name. MPKID, I've experienced Kim, Jackie and Julie, but not Lisa. tried to find her but couldn't. i know about the girls in Bloomington "Valley", the girls from Corona before they all split up, Sara, Vicky,Sammy.... i truly miss those girls. anyways, truely appriciate you help guys. thank you.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bareback King View Post
i get it guys, but sometimes just wish it was easier to find new talent. as i am not one for simple HJ or Oral. I like FS. I truly appreciate your input. by the way, although i know it shows only 1 thread, I've been around a long time. i just changed my user name and it started me at 1 all over again. i used to be called Crusher. didn't like that name. MPKID, I've experienced Kim, Jackie and Julie, but not Lisa. tried to find her but couldn't. i know about the girls in Bloomington "Valley", the girls from Corona before they all split up, Sara, Vicky,Sammy.... i truly miss those girls. anyways, truely appriciate you help guys. thank you.
Lisa is at Healthy Massage on Goldenwest. Might take you a time or 2 but she will give up the BB
VIP User

Bareback King

Thanks for the info, MPkid. I'll give her a shot.
Unread December 20th, 2014
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

I saw Lisa recently and will post a review soon. It was my first time and she teased like she was going for bbbj but it was just a tease. I didn't push things as I have my reservations about bb. I took the 30 min session and am wondering if there was more potential with the hour.
Unread January 11th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

BBKing, in case you didn't know: " In the United States there were 19 million new cases of sexually transmitted infections in 2010" (from CDC). That is about 8% of the adult population. And that is only the new cases. I'd say do it more than 10 times and you are, as the French say, "playing with the fire."
Unread February 15th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Wow I really harshed the buzz on this topic didn't I?