Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 10th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Jims money is infamous around these parts
Default Cafe Lu girl

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...-only/46502757

Aaah, this one's just not my type. Too much crazy there. Too bad it's not one of the cuter ones on the roster.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims money View Post
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...-only/46502757

Aaah, this one's just not my type. Too much crazy there. Too bad it's not one of the cuter ones on the roster.
How much "cuter" does it get?
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

What an ugly bitch.
Unread November 11th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
What an ugly bitch.
Geez after I put my glasses on.....
Unread November 11th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What an ugly bitch.
Yeah...and her pussy is probably loose and smelly too!!! Guess I'll have to go back and see that hottie GG Kim!!!
Unread November 12th, 2014
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, she is fugly. I will TOFTT
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I might see her just because I feel sorry for her. Since all you mongers obviously will not. I'll take one for the team. But her attitude better make up for her rancid looks.
VIP User

Quote:
I might see her just because I feel sorry for her. Since all you mongers obviously will not. I'll take one for the team. But her attitude better make up for her rancid looks.
I expect a full report on my desk in the morning...
Unread November 14th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I TOFTT. Review to follow. Here is the condensed version. Good attitude, sweet girl, priced good. Gorgeous body, small real tits, NO GFE of any kind. NO Massage to speak of, CBJ, DATY, Pained expression on her face and you can't tell if they are fake moans of joy or real moans of discomfort. I pride myself on my DATY technique so it can't be me...right??? LOL Since there was no hint of GFE at all I did what I do best (bust a nut in 3 min flat) and was in and out including a shower in 15 min. Would loved to have used the other 15 min enjoying her company but I couldn't wait to get out. If I had a hot Viet sister...I think this is what it would be like to fuck her! 0 passion, 3 performance, 9 body, 8 juicy fat lip pussy, 7 attitude, 0 GFE, 9 price so if you average it all out (you get what you pay for) hot girl with a sweet personality that's like fucking a blow up doll with a pained look on it's face. Overall rating of 4 1/2. If all that gets you off is a good looking girl with a warm wet hole you can bump the overall up to a 6 3/4+ She is worth a shot for the price and body alone but I need a little more than what she offers to repeat. YMMV Monger longer!!!
Maybe DJ can get her to give a GFE BBFS performance....but I didn't do it for her and or she didn't do it for me.
BTW the new pic is not her....the old pic was accurate.
Unread November 14th, 2014
VIP User

Lol. Not even gonna try after that review. I've had that type. And I'd rather have a 7 with passion than a 10 with a pained look on her face. And seriously, I'm done with bbfs at AMPs. Nuru Monica scared the shit out of me.