Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 22nd, 2016
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about
Default Lions Spa Closed

As has been reported in the reviews section this place is closed. Too bad, as it has a unique spa experience in addition to some excellent R&T therapists. Does anyone know what happened? Will they reopen? Is there another similar spa in the neighborhood? Any intel on where some of the girls have ended up? Ruby and Crystal where especially good. If anyone has any info, please share.
Unread December 22nd, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
As has been reported in the reviews section this place is closed. Too bad, as it has a unique spa experience in addition to some excellent R&T therapists. Does anyone know what happened? Will they reopen? Is there another similar spa in the neighborhood? Any intel on where some of the girls have ended up? Ruby and Crystal where especially good. If anyone has any info, please share.
It was on my list to try out, though not high due to the gay activity that was reported on Yelp. They really should've cracked down on the gay activity in order to keep their core straight clientele.

I do remember going to one of those real Japanese spas somewhere in the South Bay area not too far from the Japanese car company HQs. It was a nice, different experience.
Unread December 23rd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
It was on my list to try out, though not high due to the gay activity that was reported on Yelp. They really should've cracked down on the gay activity in order to keep their core straight clientele.

I do remember going to one of those real Japanese spas somewhere in the South Bay area not too far from the Japanese car company HQs. It was a nice, different experience.

Are you talking about the place or two a few blocks west of Western on, or off of Redondo Beach Blvd.? There were two of them with names that sounded like Japanese Bath Houses that purported to be legit, one was the other no. And at the Bank building a few blocks back towards Western on the other side of the street there was a place upstairs take the elevator in the bank building, and they also did a space sharing deal with that place one block off Western at the corner of the "L" of that little plaza behind the Honda sales place. I do not think the bank one or the plaza one are open anymore, not sure about the Japanese place. Don't get around that area much anymore.
Junior Puppy

ranexa is on a distinguished road

Oh big bummer.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Are you talking about the place or two a few blocks west of Western on, or off of Redondo Beach Blvd.? There were two of them with names that sounded like Japanese Bath Houses that purported to be legit, one was the other no. And at the Bank building a few blocks back towards Western on the other side of the street there was a place upstairs take the elevator in the bank building, and they also did a space sharing deal with that place one block off Western at the corner of the "L" of that little plaza behind the Honda sales place. I do not think the bank one or the plaza one are open anymore, not sure about the Japanese place. Don't get around that area much anymore.
It was Green Sauna on Redondo Beach Blvd in Gardena, but I see on Yelp that it's been closed since 2011...probably a victim of the post-great recession AMP crash. The papasan would wear a kimono and be very friendly, especially if you were one of the customers who requested the "special massage service" as opposed to most of the customers who used to go there to lounge around in the various jacuzzis and pools. I remember fucking one of the hottest white Brazilian girls I've ever seen there, as well as a Japanese and Korean girls too. They treated me with utmost respect there, with the vowing of the head customary in Japan.
Unread January 3rd, 2017
VIP User

jaguar224 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know where Ruby went to ?
I really miss her.

Thanks
Unread January 9th, 2017
VIP User

jaguar224 is on a distinguished road

Wow I can't believe they closed for good.
Are there any comparable spa's in the area?

I really liked Ruby's massage and HE.

Thanks
Unread January 16th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
Sara texted me a card from Total Care Spa, but I can't see the address
Unread January 17th, 2017
Junior Puppy

ranexa is on a distinguished road

I did a drive by & now it's being renovated to be a Methodist church. Oh well
Unread January 18th, 2017
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranexa View Post
I did a drive by & now it's being renovated to be a Methodist church. Oh well
Quite apropos, actually. LOL!