Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread March 28th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ace Spa in El Monte

Ellie and Susan, formerly from 123 Massage, are now at Ace Spa. Ellie was MIA for many months but she is back better than ever. Along Garvey Ave., this AMP is now the go to place for some of the best girls and prices!
Unread March 30th, 2015
VIP User

pingalarga is an unknown quantity at this point

Crusader8888 are you Ellie's pimp? Fuck bro..we know she is there you told us already you left notes on all the other provider reviews for this place that she is there and that she is the best one. Be honest are you pimping her out? OK OK OK we got it Ellie is there.
Unread March 31st, 2015
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the Ace Spa where you used to have to know someone to get you in?
Unread April 1st, 2015
VIP User

rohancid

There are spas where you have to know someone to get in?
Unread April 1st, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohancid View Post
There are spas where you have to know someone to get in?
Ben Franklin is who you need to know at most AMPs.

But seriously, I remember a couple of years back many of the best AAMPs in the San Gabriel Valley would require that you be referred by an existing member monger. Even then, they would first meet you at a parking lot somewhere on your first visit, grill you like they were CIA agents, then give you a ride to the AAMP and back to the parking lot (things an undercover cop would never agree to). This was only on the first visit. On subsequent visits, you could go straight to the AAMP with an appointment.

I personally liked that level of security...sure beats the viet AMPs that get shutdown real quickly because the girls don't even bother with the pretense of a massage...they go straight to the negotiation for $140+ for FS. If they did that kind of screening, Bedazzled would still be in business.
Unread April 2nd, 2015
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

I just looked at some old emails and man was I stupid. There was in fact a place that was referral only I had an open invitation from a fellow monger I was sharing info with at the time and I just never took him up on it. I'm pretty sure the place was called Ace it was in the OC and I'm pretty sure they closed years ago. Makes me wonder though, as often as some places close then reopen somewhere else, you have to wonder if there is a kind of spa speakeasy out there.
Unread April 3rd, 2015

MPDuke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Ben Franklin is who you need to know at most AMPs...
I usually bring along a few friends named Andrew or a couple of Grants.
Unread April 11th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, to be honest, I am not a pimp daddy! But a close friend of Rose (MMS) since they reopened their doors. The one thing that I don't like is that she does not allow us to previewing the gals (lineup or individually) before the service. Actually I love her place because it has been totally remodeled and clean! Some of my ATFs (favorites) from 123 have migrated here. Also, no membership needed to get access to this place! But it is best to call ahead to check if a particular gal is available on a given day! Right now this AMP is the hottest AMP along Garvey!

I did have a session with Susan, but was highly disappointed with her service skills. Practically no massage what-so-ever and seemed way too sensitive (as to touching her nipples/pussy and with the sight of my highly aroused cock she placed her hand between my rod and her V when I was pumping her). She is cute, but not really a good performer for my money as far as FS goes. In the past, at 123, the most she gave up was HJ/HE.

Last edited by Crusader8888; April 11th, 2015 at 03:17 PM. Reason: updates