Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 15th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Boinkwell View Post
Wow I really harshed the buzz on this topic didn't I?
Friar Boinkenstein,

Bareback comes in two categories: Easy and hard: The easy is scary. The hard is not so scary.

I used to be afraid of bareback. Now I'm totally frightened of it: But it gives me a hard on to be frightened
Unread March 8th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

It's easy to be clueless when he's raging as the thought process slows down dramatically when all the blood drains from the big head to the little head. Shag on Dick..just remember it makes two people happy when you boinkwell skin to skin. I just gotta have that trust factor before the big head lets the little head go BB.
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
It's easy to be clueless when he's raging as the thought process slows down dramatically when all the blood drains from the big head to the little head. Shag on Dick..just remember it makes two people happy when you boinkwell skin to skin. I just gotta have that trust factor before the big head lets the little head go BB.
Trust but verify...Doh!
Unread March 9th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah richard. You're a real buzz harsher. Maybe you are "playing with the fire?" I love the BB but gotta build that trust up for a while. I don't like to think of the permutations and combinations of bareback dicks dipping everywhere. Not too appetizing thought when you are walking towards that door. I think the trend I see among the girls is the same even if they are prone to it, they want to start off low key and work into it with ya until there is no second thought. You hear sometimes with one you haven't seen in a while " You been allright?, and then again looking lower: "He been allright?" Haha.
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Friar Boinkenstein,

Bareback comes in two categories: Easy and hard: The easy is scary. The hard is not so scary.

I used to be afraid of bareback. Now I'm totally frightened of it: But it gives me a hard on to be frightened
Please explain your classification rubric. I can only guess at which is easy (bbbj--but then that is not scary) and which is hard (p2p, but that's scary). Just curious as to your semantics and if I'm missing out on something (easy bb not bbbj?) (great clue for a crossword puzzle, btw).
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please explain your classification rubric. I can only guess at which is easy (bbbj--but then that is not scary) and which is hard (p2p, but that's scary). Just curious as to your semantics and if I'm missing out on something (easy bb not bbbj?) (great clue for a crossword puzzle, btw).
In my experience EASY means you go to a provider...she offers FS and never mentions a cover and you stick it in and fuck her BB. (Think Jessica from Farr #6) It's scary because if she lets you do it with out even trying she let every dirty monger do it too.
Then HARD means...you go to a provider she offers FS and insists on a cover...You see her several more times and try to get BBFS and get shot down over and over again...then one day you try again and it's a go. Or you go to your favorite HJ girl and over the course of several visits you progress from HJ to BJ to DATY and then one day after a great DATY session you go to stick it in and she doesn't object or she grabs it and guides it in for you BB. The third possibility is you get your favorite legit foot massage girl to give you a HJ then one day she give you a BBBJ then another time you get her naked and try to fuck her and she asks if you have a cover (this could be a test to see if you're a player carrying a cover or if she thinks you brought one in anticipation of fucking her) you say no....she fucks you anyway and asks you not to shoot a load in her pussy. These situations are not scary because she is not fucking everybody and his brother and you can feel pretty sure that you are the only one or at worst case one of very few.
So....that is my interpretation of HARD vs EASY when it come to BBFS.
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
, as the French say, "playing with the fire."
Damn...is that why it burns when I pee?
Unread July 20th, 2015
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Makes sense, Kid. I, personally, would think that with all the time and money spent to find an "easy" one why not just try a legitimate date--they may take more than one date, and it may mean a dinner or two to pay for, and, sure they're not going to be virgins but--oh fuck it.
Unread July 21st, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
In my experience EASY means you go to a provider...she offers FS and never mentions a cover and you stick it in and fuck her BB. (Think Jessica from Farr #6) It's scary because if she lets you do it with out even trying she let every dirty monger do it too.
Then HARD means...you go to a provider she offers FS and insists on a cover...You see her several more times and try to get BBFS and get shot down over and over again...then one day you try again and it's a go. Or you go to your favorite HJ girl and over the course of several visits you progress from HJ to BJ to DATY and then one day after a great DATY session you go to stick it in and she doesn't object or she grabs it and guides it in for you BB. The third possibility is you get your favorite legit foot massage girl to give you a HJ then one day she give you a BBBJ then another time you get her naked and try to fuck her and she asks if you have a cover (this could be a test to see if you're a player carrying a cover or if she thinks you brought one in anticipation of fucking her) you say no....she fucks you anyway and asks you not to shoot a load in her pussy. These situations are not scary because she is not fucking everybody and his brother and you can feel pretty sure that you are the only one or at worst case one of very few.
So....that is my interpretation of HARD vs EASY when it come to BBFS.
The Kid has explained and expounded upon my rubric and gets an A plus.

According to Confucius “I only instruct the eager and enlighten the fervent. If I hold up one corner and a student cannot come back to me with the other three, I do not go on with the lesson.” (Analects 7.8).
Unread July 21st, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Makes sense, Kid. I, personally, would think that with all the time and money spent to find an "easy" one why not just try a legitimate date--they may take more than one date, and it may mean a dinner or two to pay for, and, sure they're not going to be virgins but--oh fuck it.
First off if it's easy...I won't stick it in for fear of possible disease. If you think about it...if she knows she has something already why would she care if you use a cover...she can't catch it twice!!! Secondly, I'm married and even if I wasn't I wouldn't want to go on a bunch of dates with a chick hoping to bang her and in most cases civie chicks are even more afraid to fuck BB. My ideal situation is turning a legit massage girl into my personal BBFS girl. OR....getting a HJ girl to allow BBFS. I think it's the thrill of the hunt more so than the actual act itself. A civie girl that likes you and goes out on several dates then finally give you some is not the same. A massage girl has 10 guys a day trying to pull her little hello kitty panties down and if I get to be the one that she allows then in my fucked up sick mind that is a bigger accomplishment than banging a civie. One thing about civie girls is...90% of the time if they agree to a date, they are already ready to fuck. However, they don't want to fuck on the first date so you need to have 2 or 3 more before the panties come off. NOW, what usually happens between date 1 and fucking is you either do and say everything right and you end up balls deep at some point or you make an off color joke, or tell her you don't like cats or some other meaningless thing that she can't accept and you're back at the local MP getting jerked off for $40. With this in mind....I try not to waste time on civies unless they are on SA and willing to make an arrangement.