Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 6th, 2015

rawdogg79
Default incall vs outcall

Mongers gather around the round table!
Unread March 6th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Incall:
If to hotel, it's either a fleabag or a nice one (and the lady is too expensive). Also have to worry about stings.
If to some odd location, it's usually creepy.
If to her apartment, it's almost always a dump and have to worry about a pimp, her thug boyfriend or other mongers.

Outcall:
I never rent a hotel room for this, half the time girls never show up and it's never convenient to figure out a backup.
Always to my place. I control the environment, no sting, girls all like my place and never act shady when coming to me.
On rare occasions an outcall turns into a dud - the girl is nothing like what I expected or something else off. Most of the time I screen the girls pretty well and get what I expected or more.
Unread March 7th, 2015

rawdogg79

Very interesting.... Not at all what I expected the provided insight to be. Hence the round table.

I on the otherhand have had the mostly opposite experiences with incall vs outcall. I do agree when it is a hotel though... Usually not a good idea for the previously mentioned reasons. Apartments you can usually get an idea even before leaving your couch (location or street view will save you a trip) .

With enough incall visits you can rely on instinct and I typically follow my gut. If it feels shady I'm out. I try to only visit upcale complexes or amps. You can just walk if you are disappointed at the door. I keep phone communication to a minimum as well if going to an incall location. I never have had a run in with pimp, boyfriend or monger. Ok once I did but it was non-threating and just annoying... see thread ROB darling massage.

The few outcall visits I've had didn't go well. They up sold and Never travel alone so some dude is wandering around outside your place or complex. If something goes down you are very limited and don't have "control of the environment" because you can't do anything. Do you really want le at your place Or the neighbors all up in your business cause of a commotion. Even worse dude comes back with his friends when you least expect it.

YMMV so lets hear it fellow mongers.
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Well, I think part of the key is the research. I would never do an Incall to a hotel unless the provider is known. Safety 1st. I have had 2 bad experience well back in the 90's to a motel. 1) Almost got rolled buy a pimp thug...but I wasn't using the right head. 2) Girl took my payment and left the room to make a score for heroin, only to be busted by undercover in the parking lot. Back in the room, I was questioned and let go.

Now, I never see a provider at an incall unless I can verify her. Period! (I met a provider from THAT MALL in Glendale a few years ago. She was reviewed here, and she ran a number of ads, elsewhere. Nice Condo, and great service.)

Likewise, I have had good and bad Outcall. Last bad one was 10 years ago in Vegas. Walking the streets I got hit up by a hooker working the bars (Tropicana, in this case.) She played it like a tourist and came on sweet and playful. About 20 minutes in, we talk about going to my room and she reveals her true self for a price. I obliged at this point and we head up. As soon as I had the money in her hand, she was on her phone. Within 1 minute, a knock at the door and she was out. BAMM!

Point is, know your provider, or the source of said provider (agency). AMP have been the safest place for me, but I know that isn't perfect, too.