Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread July 29th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Blow Jobs and Pussy for Fox News

Laurie Luhn fucked Fox News chief Roger Ailes and she sucked his cock for cash and to keep her job at the network

Former Fox News Booker Says She Was Sexually Harassed and ‘Psychologically Tortured’ by Roger Ailes for More Than 20 Years

This is the account of a woman who chose to go along with what Roger Ailes wanted — because he was powerful, because she thought he could help her advance her career, because she was professionally adrift and emotionally unmoored.

Doing so helped Luhn’s career for a time — at her peak, she earned $250,000 a year as an event planner at Fox while, according to both her own account and four confirming sources, enjoying Ailes’s protection within the company. But the arrangement required her to do many things she is now horrified by, including luring young female Fox employees into one-on-one situations with Ailes that Luhn knew could result in harassment. “He’s a predator,” she told me.

As she was promoted through the ranks at Fox, Luhn worked harder and harder to please Ailes. She zealously promoted the network’s right-wing agenda. “I was very proud of the product. I was very proud of how we handled 9/11. Very proud of how we handled the run-up to the Iraq War,” she said. “My job was to sell the Iraq War. I needed to get people on the air that were attractive and articulate and could convey the importance of this campaign. It was a drumbeat.”

Luhn said Ailes then asked her for a ride to the airport and offered to take her out to dinner. “I had nothing but bills. I was in a horrible panic. I must have told him that over dinner,” she said. Afterward, she drove him to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. “We pull up and I say, ‘Thank you so much for dinner.’ He leans over and slips me the tongue and kisses me,” she said, “and hands me a wad of cash. ‘Here's to help you pay some bills,’ he said. It was maybe $200 or $300.” To her at the time, it was a lot of money.

On the night of January 16, 1991, Ailes was in Washington to prep George H.W. Bush on his Oval Office address to announce the start of the first Gulf War. Ailes and Luhn again met for dinner. According to Luhn, he asked her to go home, watch the speech, and then meet him at the Crystal City Marriott, where he had a suite. By this point, Luhn understood what Ailes expected of her, but she went with him anyway.

She recalled that, when she walked into the hotel room, Ailes asked her what she thought of Bush’s speech. Luhn put on the black garter and stockings she said Ailes had instructed her to buy; he called it her uniform. Ailes sat on a couch. “Go over there. Dance for me,” she recalled him saying. She hesitated. “Laurie, if you're gonna be my girl, my eyes and ears, if you are going to be someone I can depend on in Washington, my spy, come on, dance for me,” he said, according to her account. When she started dancing, Ailes got out a video camera. Luhn didn’t want to be filmed, she said, but Ailes was insistent: “I am gonna need you to do better than that.”

When she had finished dancing, Ailes told her to get down on her knees in front of him, she said, and put his hands on her temples. As she recalled, he began speaking to her slowly and authoritatively, as if he were some kind of Svengali: “Tell me you will do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it. At any time, at any place when I call. No matter where I call you, no matter where you are. Do you understand? You will follow orders. If I tell you to put on your uniform, what are you gonna do, Laurie? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, LAURIE?” Then, she recalled, his voice dropped to a whisper: “What are you, Laurie? Are you Roger's whore? Are you Roger's spy? Come over here.” Ailes asked her to perform oral sex, she said.

Later, Ailes showed her the footage of her dancing. She asked him what he intended to do with it and, she says, he replied, “I am going to put it in a safe-deposit box just so we understand each other.”

After that, Luhn said, she regularly met Ailes in hotels for sexual encounters. He asked her to buy a boom box so she could bring music to dance to. Ailes always left cash for her. A couple of times, while he was advising French politician Jacques Chirac, he gave her francs. “I remember I had to go exchange the money,” Luhn said.

Around this time, Ailes’s star Bill O’Reilly was accused by a Fox producer named Andrea Mackris of engaging in unwanted phone sex with her. O’Reilly settled with her for a reported $10 million. Despite the obvious risks, Ailes’s sexual demands only grew more intense after he promoted Luhn, she said. On three occasions, twice at the Renaissance and once at the Omni Berkshire, she said, Ailes demanded that she engage in sadomasochistic sex with another woman while he watched. The final such session occurred in the summer of 2005, Luhn recalled. Ailes snapped pictures. Afterward, he left $1,000 on the dresser and invited the two women to a party at Elaine’s on the Upper East Side, Luhn said. “I remember him being there holding court.”

By 2006, Luhn said, Ailes was regularly demanding phone sex in the office. Ailes instructed her to recruit young women for him. “You’re going to find me ‘Roger’s Angels.’ You’re going to find me whores,” Luhn recalled Ailes saying on numerous occasions, urging her to send young Fox staffers his way. He had promoted Luhn to director of bookings, which gave her the authority to hire employees. She said she chose women Ailes would be attracted to. “You're not expected to hire unattractive people,” she said.

Luhn set Ailes up with her female staff. She admitted to sending the women in for private meetings with him where she knew they would be exposed to his sexual harassment. One woman who worked for Luhn and spoke only on the condition of anonymity said that Luhn sent her to an after-hours meeting with Ailes in his office. According to this woman’s account, Ailes followed the same pattern he used with Luhn many years before. Ailes asked the woman about her shoes, she told me, commenting that “women who like shoes also like lingerie.”

In the spring of 1996, Ailes recruited Luhn to work on the launch of Fox News. After the Fox Network was up and running in New York, she said, the hotel meetings resumed with Ailes. He began calling her to New York for encounters. They developed a system. She says that Ailes or Fox executive Bill Shine would call then–Washington bureau chief Kim Hume and tell her there was a “booking meeting” in New York that Luhn needed to attend. (Through a spokesperson, Shine confirmed he called Luhn to New York for booking meetings.)

Ailes and Luhn met in the afternoons, she said, usually at the DoubleTree in Times Square, sometimes the Renaissance — Fox people preferred the Muse. “It was always the on-my-knees, hold-my-temples routine. There was sex, no affair, no love,” she said. Ailes continued to give Luhn cash afterward, and she began racking up personal expenses on her Fox News credit card.

Inside Fox News, Luhn became known as an “FOR” — friend of Roger. After the call, according to Luhn, Ailes turned to her and said, “Now, remember, you’re Doris Day. Go put your uniform on, get over to the DoubleTree, and thank me for this."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-20-years.html
Unread July 30th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

I saw his pic he's one ugly mo fo
Unread July 31st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

It's been all over the news. I am sure it's true and the last I heard she was given a juicy settlement. So it's all out there already. The funniest thing, they made Ailes bug out and his severance and golden parachute deal is way the fuck up there. Enough to hire 40-50 gals at what she was getting at the height of her career.
Unread July 31st, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
On June 15, 2011, Luhn signed a $3.15 million settlement agreement with extensive nondisclosure provisions. The settlement document bars her from going to court against Fox for the rest of her life. It also precludes her from speaking to government authorities like the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the FBI and from speaking with the press.

Ailes received a $40 million parachute under his settlement agreement to leave as chairman of Fox News, which is the compensation he would have received through 2018 under his contract, and now he is working as a consultant for its parent corporation 21st Century Fox.
She should have held out for half!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt8DoNerIPY
Unread August 1st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
She should have held out for half!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt8DoNerIPY
LMAO...half!
Unread August 1st, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
On June 15, 2011, Luhn signed a $3.15 million settlement agreement with extensive nondisclosure provisions. The settlement document bars her from going to court against Fox for the rest of her life. It also precludes her from speaking to government authorities like the Equal Employment Opportunity and the FBI and from speaking with the press.

Ailes received a $40 million parachute under his settlement agreement to leave as chairman of Fox News, which is the compensation he would have received through 2018 under his contract, and now he is working as a consultant for its parent corporation 21st Century Fox.

There's plenty of women working at 21st Century Fox for Ailes to creep out with his $40 million.

So you got it from artlcle you read that she signed her agreement in 2011 to get her money which the attorneys made sure in no way she could reopen any of it herself, and he was still employed at roughly $20 million per year continuously from that time until recently in 2016 but his compensation to step aside this year is what he would have gotten if he worked under his contract through 2018. So she got $3.15 million in 2011, he continued for 7 more years effective salary @ roughly $20 million a year, plus restarted as an outside consultant this year for the parent corp. at additional money. So sounds like he scarfed an additional $140 million since 2011 plus what ever he is getting under his new arrangement with Fox and whatever pension arrangements he had. Oh well!
Unread August 1st, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
So you got it from artlcle you read that she signed her agreement in 2011 to get her money which the attorneys made sure in no way she could reopen any of it herself, and he was still employed at roughly $20 million per year continuously from that time until recently in 2016 but his compensation to step aside this year is what he would have gotten if he worked under his contract through 2018. So she got $3.15 million in 2011, he continued for 7 more years effective salary @ roughly $20 million a year, plus restarted as an outside consultant this year for the parent corp. at additional money. So sounds like he scarfed an additional $140 million since 2011 plus what ever he is getting under his new arrangement with Fox and whatever pension arrangements he had. Oh well!

I wonder if she even used an attorney to negotiate her "deal"? She surely got the shaft and a fucked up mental future; she got suckered...no doubt that Ailes is a sick puppy...KARMA...maybe he'll have a medical blowout of epic size and the money will not do him any good. Man...she was a real trouper.
Unread August 1st, 2016
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
I wonder if she even used an attorney to negotiate her "deal"? She surely got the shaft and a fucked up mental future; she got suckered...no doubt that Ailes is a sick puppy...KARMA...maybe he'll have a medical blowout of epic size and the money will not do him any good. Man...she was a real trouper.

Next up Gretchen Carlson. From what I read her thing is still ongoing. At some point seems like Ailes will have to cover his own atty fees...What do ya say Lib, got the lowdown on this one?
Unread August 1st, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

A guy like that is just fucked up. It's not about sex, it's about control.
Unread August 1st, 2016
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Bill OR, Ailes, Hannity, Beck, Rush L, all sickos, drug addicts, pervs. Cant wait until the Murdoch sons clean house.