Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 30th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold
Default This is new

I can log into MPR to post in the Forum, but can't log in to look at reviews. I'm in an unfamiliar area and was planning to visit the local talent. Guess not.
Unread July 30th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
I can log into MPR to post in the Forum, but can't log in to look at reviews. I'm in an unfamiliar area and was planning to visit the local talent. Guess not.
It's happened to me before. Try logging out completely then logging back in.
Unread July 30th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Yep, it's happened before with the Forum, but not with the Reviews. I tried the logout/login w/o success. Oh well, I just went home, sat in my massage chair and jerked off.

Anyone know how much tip i should leave?
Unread July 30th, 2016
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep, it's happened before with the Forum, but not with the Reviews. I tried the logout/login w/o success. Oh well, I just went home, sat in my massage chair and jerked off.

Anyone know how much tip i should leave?
It depends. Did you watch the clock, any actual massage, was there eye contact??
Unread July 30th, 2016
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
It depends. Did you watch the clock, any actual massage, was there eye contact??
Consider what you left on the chair as the tip.
Unread July 30th, 2016
Patriot

monger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond reputemonger1 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!!! F'ing funny shit
Unread July 30th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Site Is Broken Again

It's a site issue with everybody. MPR is aware of the problem. This has been happening numerous times for months. No login to read or post reviews and no access your account or to read or send regular email. Login is only working for the forums and to send and receive private messages and visitor messages on your control panel and profile page.
Unread July 30th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh well, I just went home, sat in my massage chair and jerked off. Anyone know how much tip i should leave?

if you used your penis pump to get the RBI (run batted in) you need to deduct 20 from the self service score
Unread July 30th, 2016
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4goodrub View Post
Consider what you left on the chair as the tip.
Ended up getting a 2 handed release. Tipped Rita $40 and Lisa $20. Lisa came late to the party.

Not a bad place. Maybe my new ATF.
Unread July 30th, 2016
ßrµjð

Smile Site Is Working

It's fixed !