Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 26th, 2013
Junior Puppy

Willistrangeone is infamous around these parts
Default Garden grove

Because most of the garden grove residents are Asian, if I were to visit one of the highly reviewed providers in that area it's obvious I' am not Asian and not a local.
Are they generally cool with that?
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

If your money is green and you're polite, you should be just fine.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willistrangeone View Post
Because most of the garden grove residents are Asian, if I were to visit one of the highly reviewed providers in that area it's obvious I' am not Asian and not a local.
Are they generally cool with that?
I agree with Sam young fella. Money and demeanor are king: and do your homework. Learn a few words like "hello" and "thank you" in Korean, Chinese, or Viet. It will put your provider at ease and will break the ice. We expect a full report on our desks in the morning...