Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 25th, 2015

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default FYI Fellas...

Not sure how many of our locals frequent this place, but a solid heads-up nontheless - be careful out there gang.

SIAP

Backpage warning:

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...e-211/52111928

WARNING WARNING WARNING
STD ALERT STD ALERT STD ALERT
AVOID BODY CARE CENTER SUITE #211
A SEXUALY TRANSMITTED DISEASE WAS REPORTED AND CONFIRMED POSITIVE WITH ORIGIN TRACED TO BODY CARE CENTER SUITE #211.
This alert provided in accordance with the Center for Disease Control Directive CDC 4532756.655894-33543.
Backpage Policy Notice of Compliance Doc. BP #4467/955-355.67
Poster's age: 99

• Location: Orange County, Warning STD ALERT AVOID Body Care Center

• Post ID: 52111928 orangecounty

• Other ads by this user:
Warning Warning STD Alert STD Alert Body Care Center Suite #211 - 99 (Warning STD ALERT STD ALERT AVOID STE 21) dating: women seeking men
Warning Warning STD Alert Body Care Center Suite #211 - 99 (Warning STD ALERT AVOID SUITE 211) dating: women seeking men
Unread April 25th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Someone apparently didn't get a happy ending.
Unread April 25th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I'm not so sure how solid this "heads up" is. I'm more inclined to agree with Obsessive on this one. I doubt the CDC can mandate a website to post warnings telling potential customers to avoid a place of business for any reason. Looks fake to me.

Not to say you couldn't catch the clap here if you went in bareback... Lol
Unread April 25th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

It still would be nice if we notified each other. I would appreciate it. But it seems like any time a monger speaks of this, he gets attacked.

Maybe we need an mpr team to go in take some samples and conduct some tests.
Unread April 26th, 2015

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
It still would be nice if we notified each other. I would appreciate it. But it seems like any time a monger speaks of this, he gets attacked.

Maybe we need an mpr team to go in take some samples and conduct some tests.

Thanks, DJ - Obviously, can't confirm the validity, and we all know (Obsessive/asiansam) that mongers can create some backlash with poor experiences, and certainly, when they act-out accordingly - but simply saw it on BP, and thought it pertinent to post here as a FWIW to our hobby brethren.

I'll say this - it's not an establishment I know or have partaken, but if I had/did, the post itself, would have worked on my looking to other alternatives.

If I can help one hobbyist from sprouting spots on his weenie...then I've done some solid work!
Unread April 26th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryskfree View Post
Thanks, DJ - Obviously, can't confirm the validity, and we all know (Obsessive/asiansam) that mongers can create some backlash with poor experiences, and certainly, when they act-out accordingly - but simply saw it on BP, and thought it pertinent to post here as a FWIW to our hobby brethren.

I'll say this - it's not an establishment I know or have partaken, but if I had/did, the post itself, would have worked on my looking to other alternatives.

If I can help one hobbyist from sprouting spots on his weenie...then I've done some solid work!
I don't have the balls to call the CDC to verify.

Besides, wasn't the CDC destroyed on a Walking Dead episode?
Unread April 26th, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

CDC 4532756.655894-33543 is a totally made up thing. This is a vendetta of some sort
Unread April 26th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it was fake because everyone knows the CDC posts such warnings on Rub Maps first.
Unread April 27th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I knew it was fake because everyone knows the CDC posts such warnings on Rub Maps first.
ROFL

That and the fact people don't get STDs from "suites" unless they misspelled "sweeties."
Unread April 27th, 2015
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Obsessive, that made me spit my coffee.

This is the place where the infamous Miley works. Miley is the Viet MILF who posts those over-the-top BP ads in which she advertises nuru, BB, anal, creampies, etc., etc., with fake pics of course.

When you get there, you meet a 6-ish, late-30s MILF named Miley with boltons who wants you to tip $140 prior to doing anything, then she goes to get the condom. No nuru, no bb anything, no kissing. I wrote a review on this place, and there are some fake reviews here as well.

This was one of the few times I walked. I should have demanded my entry fee back.

Piss off enough mongers with bait-and-switch or outright ripoffs, and sooner or later karma will catch up.