Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 26th, 2015
VIP User

2WIRE
Default Bedazzled Crew??

Any of them still around... I know Kim/Misha "retired" and is currently not available. How about Kristy???
Unread April 27th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I miss that stable of young viet gold diggers. Kayla grew on me after a few sessions.
Unread April 27th, 2015
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Kristy got married
Unread April 28th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
I miss that stable of young viet gold diggers. Kayla grew on me after a few sessions.
I miss paying $200 for covered FS with a hot chick who wouldn't even let me smell her ass, much less lick her pussy. I don't blame them. I'd rather have GFE from a GMILF than have a hottie that won't even pretend. Same with Angeline's Spa off Westminster. Hot but cold.

There are plenty of hotties on HX for that cash (even less) that will at least do PSE. No real Viet or Kgirls that I know of, but the madelin Chinese girls are rocking it. The Chinese are taking over.

Let the free market drive them out and let them come crawling back to my chubby pasty white ass....LOL!
Unread April 28th, 2015
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I miss paying $200 for covered FS with a hot chick who wouldn't even let me smell her ass, much less lick her pussy. I don't blame them. I'd rather have GFE from a GMILF than have a hottie that won't even pretend. Same with Angeline's Spa off Westminster. Hot but cold.

There are plenty of hotties on HX for that cash (even less) that will at least do PSE. No real Viet or Kgirls that I know of, but the madelin Chinese girls are rocking it. The Chinese are taking over.

Let the free market drive them out and let them come crawling back to my chubby pasty white ass....LOL!
Seriously what are "madelin" Chinese girls?
Unread April 28th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to bedazzled a couple times. First was a semi cute latina incredible service. Bbfs that scared me enough to get tested. I know I'm stupid. Went back and ended up in room with a hote tiny viet. Straight up menu talk as soon as she walked in. I was floored. I couldn't believe the way she spoke. Cbj, bbbj, cfs, bbfs. All with prices attached. I walked out. I hated it. Huge turn off. She was super hot. But i don't get much pleasure banging a robot with a cash slot.

also had same experience at healthiness spa. Just tried the place. Girl walked in and straight said what u want. I played dumb. And she spewed the price list. I walked. And she seemed like she was used to guys walking.
Unread April 29th, 2015

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future

Was the chick at healthiness at least hot? Madelin Chinese is a reference to a hx house.
Unread April 29th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Not that hot really
Unread April 29th, 2015

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future

Anyone get decent service at healthiness? I was actually in the parking lot and a hot latina comes out of the liquor store and walks into the spa. I wanted to go in but I was actually on a work call and didn't have the funds with me but have been curious.
Unread April 29th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Still lots of K-Girls on HX. SportsClub, HealthClub, Asian Full Moon Etc..... Joanne_K is K-Milf that advertises $100 for 30 min. I would try her but my time and budget is being destroyed by SA girls!!!