Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread March 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
WOW......Nothing?
Take it easy, Kid. Some of us are just getting home from work.
Unread March 11th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
WOW......Nothing?
This, my friend is what excites me almost as much as filthy poon.

I would completely agree with you that the CIA was using ISIS just as they have used other factions throughout their history. Sometimes it works out - and sometimes not; but I disagree wholeheartedly that Iran is not a threat - in fact, I am beginning to see that ISIS (for whatever reason) has taken our eyes off of the real problem in the region - Iran - and If Iran already has Nukes, then the UN and the US are more useless than previously imagined

And I disagree that Iran would not use Nukes. Iaminajihad and the Islamic Republic of Iran have stated over and over again - in Farsi - that Israel (the Little Shaitan) would be the first target - then if possible, the US (the Great Satan).

I agree totally that Iran Contra and even Fast and Furious are something that makes Hillary's email scandal seem like kindergarten fun.

I, too, am a bored conspiracy theory nut job; but I have been to Israel, to the IDF bases: I have spoken to the young people who have fought the Gaza fight and the Hebron fight: The fight from Syria that is coming: These are good kids who don't take pleasure in killing - just like the American soldiers that you may know: They are serving to protect their little country: and I know that PM Netanyahu has few choices: He is surrounded by enemies: Regardless of what one may think of Israel's theological or geopolitical decisions, they are THE ONLY REAL ally the US has in the ME. Think of all the spy vs. spy shit going on there that we are unaware of while we blithely go about our lovely SoCal day.

Imagine, if say Cuba, had Nukes. Would we not take that seriously - Imagine being JFK.

There is no perfect government, no perfect country, no perfect leader; but I believe that regardless of what the US gubment be doing, there are solid citizens on both sides of the aisle that are good and want to do the right thing and expect our gubment to do the right thing - and that there are good servants on both sides of the aisle that want to do the right thing - regardless of party favors.

Being a conspiracy theorist, I surmised that you were Ichi's replacement: He claimed to be a blond blued eyed guy with a ghost Asian woman....Now I know that MPR is an Asian conspiracy and that FluckYeah is actually a woman...probably a young Asian provider who has hacked into the system, probably backed by North Korea or an NVA backed cyber hacker...Strike the remark about the NVA....they are still too feeble.... LOL!

Rock on brother Kid...we need to keep this conversation going nationally, because if you're right, we are fucked - if I'm right, we are fucked.

Love,

Your inbred, red-neck, homophobic, bible-thumpin', Nascar lovin', gun-totin, bigot brother
Unread March 12th, 2015

jglee430 is infamous around these parts
Talking The Person and the Satanic Government!!

Since the government is a satanic cult, their power is limited to the "person." They cannot pass the person because of their member's mental disability. You have to agree to be the person for them to have power over you. It is by agreement because you don't read.

You may want to watch this video that I put out so you can comprehend the person better.

Beating an Internet Prostitution Sting For Florida

https://youtu.be/3TyEZujS1EI

Why??? The X-ray and the pregnancy test shows that you are not a person. A person contains children!! I explain about the person and the loopholes in the statutes. I also explain how Florida adopted the Model Penal Code that permits keeping sugar babies (mistresses).

“The word “person” includes individuals, children, firms, associations, joint adventures, partnerships, estates, trusts, business trusts, syndicates, fiduciaries, corporations, and all other groups or combinations.” – Florida Statutes 1.01
Unread March 12th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
This, my friend is what excites me almost as much as filthy poon.

I would completely agree with you that the CIA was using ISIS just as they have used other factions throughout their history. Sometimes it works out - and sometimes not; but I disagree wholeheartedly that Iran is not a threat - in fact, I am beginning to see that ISIS (for whatever reason) has taken our eyes off of the real problem in the region - Iran - and If Iran already has Nukes, then the UN and the US are more useless than previously imagined

And I disagree that Iran would not use Nukes. Iaminajihad and the Islamic Republic of Iran have stated over and over again - in Farsi - that Israel (the Little Shaitan) would be the first target - then if possible, the US (the Great Satan).

I agree totally that Iran Contra and even Fast and Furious are something that makes Hillary's email scandal seem like kindergarten fun.

I, too, am a bored conspiracy theory nut job; but I have been to Israel, to the IDF bases: I have spoken to the young people who have fought the Gaza fight and the Hebron fight: The fight from Syria that is coming: These are good kids who don't take pleasure in killing - just like the American soldiers that you may know: They are serving to protect their little country: and I know that PM Netanyahu has few choices: He is surrounded by enemies: Regardless of what one may think of Israel's theological or geopolitical decisions, they are THE ONLY REAL ally the US has in the ME. Think of all the spy vs. spy shit going on there that we are unaware of while we blithely go about our lovely SoCal day.

Imagine, if say Cuba, had Nukes. Would we not take that seriously - Imagine being JFK.

There is no perfect government, no perfect country, no perfect leader; but I believe that regardless of what the US gubment be doing, there are solid citizens on both sides of the aisle that are good and want to do the right thing and expect our gubment to do the right thing - and that there are good servants on both sides of the aisle that want to do the right thing - regardless of party favors.

Being a conspiracy theorist, I surmised that you were Ichi's replacement: He claimed to be a blond blued eyed guy with a ghost Asian woman....Now I know that MPR is an Asian conspiracy and that FluckYeah is actually a woman...probably a young Asian provider who has hacked into the system, probably backed by North Korea or an NVA backed cyber hacker...Strike the remark about the NVA....they are still too feeble.... LOL!

Rock on brother Kid...we need to keep this conversation going nationally, because if you're right, we are fucked - if I'm right, we are fucked.

Love,

Your inbred, red-neck, homophobic, bible-thumpin', Nascar lovin', gun-totin, bigot brother
When the former Soviet Union was dismantled hundreds of their nukes went missing. For sure Iran has some but if you have a few shitty cold war Russian nukes with not a very accurate delivery system would you lob a few at your neighbor knowing they will unleash any number of the hundreds of Israeli nukes with US made guidance systems to rain fire onto your dumb towel heads? They are not that stupid. Sure they hate us and Israel and maybe they say they want to nuke us (The same way I say I want to BBFS your ATF) and if there was a way they could without such harsh repercussions they absolutely would. But not in the face of total destruction.
I don't know if you can find the shit Snowden recently released because they were pulled down from most places they were posted but there is concrete proof that Isis is backed, funded and created by the CIA.
That reporter Gary Webb that exposed the Iran-Contra scandal back in the 90's was found dead...shot in the head TWICE but was ruled a suicide! WTF who shoots them self in the head twice? Before he was found dead but long after they ruined his career...the Govt release a 400 page report basically saying everything he found was true but in true "wag the dog" fashion nobody heard about it because we were all too busy following the Clinton / Lewinsky debacle which coincidentally happened at the exact same time as they released the truth about the CIA selling crack to the ghettos to fund their shady operations.
Unread March 12th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Regardless of what one may think of Israel's theological or geopolitical decisions, they are THE ONLY REAL ally the US has in the ME.
Lol. With friends like these...
Unread March 15th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Lol. With friends like these...
Dude, I get it. The anti-Semitic culture is beginning to grow again. Just imagine if northern Mexico had nuclear capabilities. Or just imagine that they were firing rockets - yeah the "fire crackers" that most call them into San Ysidro. How long do you think it would take before US troops would respond appropriately. Even with Jimmy Carter Sr. at the helm. Hell, IMHO he makes Jimmy Carter look like Winston Churchill.

We cannot continue to fuck around with Iran. They are the elephant in the room. Like I said, it's interesting that ISIS has become the newsworthy item. Iran can take care of ISIS. Again, do you not remember the Iran Iraq war? Hundreds of thousands killed. It's like Irish people fighting English people. WTF? Y'all look the same to us?

Ah, but there is the rub, my friend. Sunni vs. Shia...Spy vs. Spy.

I disagree that Iran is not "stupid" enough to use nukes on any of it's neighbors. In fact, if you listen to their leaders, they will tell you that the first shot is Israel; but nuclear preeminence in the region would create a power that the UAE is afraid of. Remember the two houses of Islam.

Regardless of what you think of the Israelis, they will either respond in kind, or do a pre-preemptive strike.

Allowing any kind of a furtherance of Iranian nuclear activity is a fuck up. Germany has decided that after Fuck U Shima, there will be no more nukes. San Onofre was closed because of cooling tube leaks that - if Fuck U Shima hadn't happened - would probably still be provided a third of the power grid to So Cal.

If Germany and the EU are good with "no nukes", why the fuck should the lovely "world community" allow a country that has enough natural energy to proliferate a nuclear energy program?

Read al Quaran and the hudnah. It states specifically, that a believer (muslim) can lie, cheat, steal, or kill in the name of Allah, for the purposes of Jihad for Sharia.

Jihad, as the "moderates" say, is not an "internal struggle". It is the struggle for Sharia (Universal in Arabic).

Riddle me this bitches: How did a 5th century "Arabic" religion spread to other countries like Iran (they speak Farsi and have a completely different history). They are light skinned. Caucasian? The Caucasus mountains?

C'mon kids. We need to wake up and fight fire with water. Squelch the Islamic Republic's Nuclear ambitions with at the very least the sanctions that were keeping the republic down.

Hi, I'm John Kerry. Yes, I am. Did I mention that I served in Viet Nam. Well, it turns out that the Iranians did have an "unknown" facility that we um...didn't know about.

WTF? Either kick ass or kiss ass.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm weary of weakness; and regardless of how fucked up our government was, is, and shall be, somebody needs to stop these sons of bitches before it turns it to something that affects all of us.

Good night and good luck Neville Chamberlin!
Unread March 30th, 2015
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

I don't care what those camel jockeys do in the middle east as long as the oil keeps flowing to the tanker ships. If they civil war and kill each other, more power to them. Just keep the oil flowing.
Unread May 28th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jglee430 View Post
I believe it was secret societies behind this massive anti-human trafficking war between 2002 to early 2015. After I study the prostitution loopholes, it is clear to me that attorneys belong to a secret society so they cannot share the prostitution loopholes. On top of that, the prostitution stings and arrest are based on pure fraud. It is based on agreement rather than law.
I have always found the ploophole posts to be difficult to read. I think I even asked recently for others to opine if these rants were spam or legit.

There is a whiff of intelligence, education and legit research behind these insane rants. Do not accuse this poor bastard of being stupid, he just needs to learn to edit the rants and adjust the meds. There is often a fine line separating intelligence and insanity. Brother come back to the light side and remember your purpose in this world, to seek out and destroy new fresh Asian pussy. To boldly go where no man has go before (at least today).
Unread May 29th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I have always found the ploophole posts to be difficult to read. I think I even asked recently for others to opine if these rants were spam or legit.

There is a whiff of intelligence, education and legit research behind these insane rants. Do not accuse this poor bastard of being stupid, he just needs to learn to edit the rants and adjust the meds. There is often a fine line separating intelligence and insanity. Brother come back to the light side and remember your purpose in this world, to seek out and destroy new fresh Asian pussy. To boldly go where no man has go before (at least today).

I agree, which is why I decided that I am going to follow Woody, and just start adopting Asian teenagers then wait until they hit 18...an endless supply of young fresh delights.