Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread December 15th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Hello chance...must have been a head doctor noticing your rash...if you say hot it must have been after you dropped load, no? I would not mind such a dream...
Yes brother Martian, maybe head doctor. Rashes can be rash at times, no? Perestroika, Da?

The 30 cal is a hot load and caliph is rash. I would not mind such a dream myself. Will you join me?
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Originally Posted by lechez
Ted Cruz is a self centered lunatic, who is selling out his Raza to get ahead in a party that will always remind him he's brown.
In all the modern world, the government rules the health care system. What we need to be as evolved as them is a single payer system. The cost of health care is due to privatization. There should be non profit organizations.
now can we go back to mongering!?
WTF is your problem ? Ted Cruz and his "raza" ? You moron, Cruz is not a mexican. He is Cuban of mostly European ancestry. He's not "brown" you kool aid drinking dupe.

Pinche gueros...siempre tratando ganar. No hay diferencia entre ellos. Siempre quiren oprimir...Andale destin manifesto! Viva Gabacho!

Malitos del hueco infierno! Viva la Raza!
Are there any mehicanos on this site that actually speak spanish and comprende? I just insulted mexicans and gringos and nobody told me to fuck off.

Viva la raza! Puro gabacho!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Are there any mehicanos on this site that actually speak spanish and comprende? I just insulted mexicans and gringos and nobody told me to fuck off.

Viva la raza! Puro gabacho!
Sabemos que estás bromeando, Chance.
Unread December 16th, 2015
VIP User

roger that!
Unread January 15th, 2016

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default ted cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by facefook View Post
WTF is your problem ? Ted Cruz and his "raza" ? You moron, Cruz is not a mexican. He is Cuban of mostly European ancestry. He's not "brown" you kool aid drinking dupe.
Ok, fast forward a few months after your comment and we find out ted cruz is a piece of shit. Fucking goldman sachs pawn and puppet. He is a total piece of shit. GO TRUMP !
Unread January 16th, 2016
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

The birthers who were on Obama's jock need to look into Cruz, hmmmmmm, a Canadian born POTUS, why is this still even a question?
Unread March 3rd, 2016
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Donald Trump is not a presidential candidate. Donald Trump is an I.Q. Test, and the world is watching.
Unread March 21st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
Ok, fast forward a few months after your comment and we find out ted cruz is a piece of shit. Fucking goldman sachs pawn and puppet. He is a total piece of shit. GO TRUMP !
Reeper, you know that Chance was joking to the max, no? For me all of these candidates are full of it. They all take positions based on their backing and a lot are backed by the same entities...That is so much bullshit that some say they are not beholden to anyone. They would love you to think that, and yes the whole world is watching. Why is it I get that feeling that regardless of who we get the outcome will be somewhat the same? Too much at stake. Cruz says no IRS, just fill out tax on a postcard. So much bullshit. Again congress would have to author that. Cruz knows it will never happen but it is like he wants you to think he is handing you a piece of candy. It's a long way to November...I can wait.
Unread March 21st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes brother Martian, maybe head doctor. Rashes can be rash at times, no? Perestroika, Da?

The 30 cal is a hot load and caliph is rash. I would not mind such a dream myself. Will you join me?
Yaya...Perestroika, Da!! Head Doctor Extrodinaire says take me to your leader. I say meat caliph. Best kind of Doctor, snakes tongue out and stares at one eye before engulfing. Define Perestroika? Her mouth, my rod. Her head, my hands. And everything comes out alright, all 30 cal hot load. As long as he can stand up ain't worried bout no stinking Health Care...got my groupie Head Doctors. When he can't stand up I'll start worrying.
Unread March 22nd, 2016
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Yaya...Perestroika, Da!! Head Doctor Extrodinaire says take me to your leader. I say meat caliph. Best kind of Doctor, snakes tongue out and stares at one eye before engulfing. Define Perestroika? Her mouth, my rod. Her head, my hands. And everything comes out alright, all 30 cal hot load. As long as he can stand up ain't worried bout no stinking Health Care...got my groupie Head Doctors. When he can't stand up I'll start worrying.
Thanks for that. Needed a good laugh....