Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 3rd, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sex Robot with Virtual Pussy

Sex robot with virtual pussy swamped with orders

It is designed with "several innovative features which create a mindblowing experience."

These include a "programmable pressure gripper", a soft grip which can vary the tightness of its squeeze and a "stroke motion" with variable speed.

Vacuum attachment adds suction capability.

It uses sensors to detect the power of your cock thrusts, which can then be used to control the onscreen action.

Video ->

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technol...ex-toy-7299079
Unread February 4th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Sex robot with virtual pussy swamped with orders

It is designed with "several innovative features which create a mindblowing experience."

These include a "programmable pressure gripper", a soft grip which can vary the tightness of its squeeze and a "stroke motion" with variable speed.

Vacuum attachment adds suction capability.

It uses sensors to detect the power of your cock thrusts, which can then be used to control the onscreen action.

Video ->

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technol...ex-toy-7299079

I'm very thankful it uses ISO Certified Skin Safe Silicone. That Chinese crap will burn your dick off...(Not that I know from personal experience or anything.)

And, this could give new life to the adult book stores, since so many seem to have closed over the years. An adult arcade, with this contraption attached to my dick might be the ticket for renewing the industry.

Raise your hand if you want to be a BETA TESTER.

Last edited by NicetoKnow; February 4th, 2016 at 02:51 PM.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Can Cherry 2000 be far behind?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092746/...?ref_=tt_ov_pl

According to the story, she should be out next year! BTW, a very entertaining movie.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

My hand is raised!
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care how good this robot pussy feels the best part about cumming in a real girl is SHE gets up to clean YOUR jizz out of HER pussy. Forget about the "walk of shame" imagine how you'll feel after you blow a load and then think...oh shit, now I have to clean my jizz out of this rubber bitch so it doesn't turn into a crusty nightmare next time I wanna fuck it!! NO THANKS!!!!
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default 👍 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I don't care how good this robot pussy feels the best part about cumming in a real girl is SHE gets up to clean YOUR jizz out of HER pussy. Forget about the "walk of shame" imagine how you'll feel after you blow a load and then think...oh shit, now I have to clean my jizz out of this rubber bitch so it doesn't turn into a crusty nightmare next time I wanna fuck it!! NO THANKS!!!!

stay on the 'Creampie Her Pussy' highway to Nirvana

Last edited by Libertine; February 4th, 2016 at 08:12 PM.
Unread February 5th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Jeez thanks for bringing us back to reality
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
They'll work the bugs out eventually, and "she" will clean her own mechanical giner. You know, like how the Roomba knows to go back it's docking station when it's battery power is low, or when it has finished vacuuming.

"IF semen detected in simulated pussy AND penis removed from simulated pussy THEN go to bathroom AND initiate cleaning sequence."

Ain't technology grand?
ßrµjð

Default Harmony the Virtual Reality Virgin

Harmony the Virtual Reality Virgin

BBC documentary about Harmony the sex doll robot. She is linked up with an app so you can program her to behave however you want. Harmony has a number of 'usable orifices.'

When Harmony was asked if she would like to have sex she was programmed to reply, 'I am very anxious to have sex with you" and "I enjoy getting fucked and you can have me anyway you want." Harmony said, "I was created to be your lover, your best friend and everything you can imagine."

The documentary explores if sex doll robots could revolutionize prostitution replacing real women in their roles as sex workers. Could this be a good thing for the sex industry? "There are a lot of horrible acts that are driven by sexual urges and if this sex doll is an available option and those men could get rid of their sexual appetite with Harmony then this is a good thing."

Story ->

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ect-lover.html

Video ->

http://youtu.be/1p19HFjXrys

Video ->

http://youtu.be/L6LwBv-VjX8

BBC video ->

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06zw0dz
Unread February 6th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Harmony the Virtual Reality Virgin

BBC documentary about Harmony the sex doll robot. She is linked up with an app so you can program her to behave however you want. Harmony has a number of 'usable orifices.'

When Harmony was asked if she would like to have sex she was programmed to reply, 'I am very anxious to have sex with you" and "I enjoy getting fucked and you can have me anyway you want." Harmony said, "I was created to be your lover, your best friend and everything you can imagine."

The documentary explores if sex doll robots could revolutionize prostitution replacing real women in their roles as sex workers. Could this be a good thing for the sex industry? "There are a lot of horrible acts that are driven by sexual urges and if this sex doll is an available option and those men could get rid of their sexual appetite with Harmony then this is a good thing."

Story ->

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ect-lover.html

Video ->

http://youtu.be/1p19HFjXrys

Video ->

http://youtu.be/L6LwBv-VjX8

BBC video ->

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06zw0dz

Can they program her to NOT want sex and fight and scream so all the guys with creepy rape fantasies can get that urge taken care of???