Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 12th, 2013
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool you know you are a monger when......

When Backpage.com is your computer homepage
When you see a photo of an AMP lobby and you know which AMP it is
When you carry $40 house fee in one pocket and tip $ in the other
When you have to clear out all the empty mini-water bottles from your car
When your vacation planning puts going to Thailand and/or the Philippines at the top of the list
When you can understand bad English and then talk to your massage girl in the same way
When you can easily spot the “Grand Opening/Under New Management” banners while driving

Last edited by bcarson1500; December 12th, 2013 at 01:55 PM.

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

When you click on this thread just to read it, cuz you know you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
When your vacation planning puts going to Thailand and/or the Philippines at the top of the list
When you can understand bad English and then talk to your massage girl in the same way
When you can easily spot the “Grand Opening/Under New Management” banners while driving
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

lets see some more:

1. hobby phone
2. you've planned your mp visits out for the next few weeks based on the rotation of girls you are seeing
3. for the married guys, you go to the gym every other time you say you are going to the gym
4. Familiarity with Asian Culture even though you've never been there.
5. Condom(s) in wallet, box of condoms hidden in your car
6. Like to cruise Beach blvd and Harbor blvd for no good reason.
7. You know all the hourly motels
8. You are certain of the previous identity of a new massage therapist based off the descriptions in the reviews by other mongers
9. For Backpage, you can guess the massage parlor based off the pictures in the ad
Unread December 15th, 2013
VIP User

streetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud ofstreetwalkin has much to be proud of

love it bcarson. my friends always want to know how i know which places give happies... definitely a 6th sense. i ride around all parts of town and laugh at how many places i've gotten busy with the girls. must have been thousands, some are so dense in certain areas i could yell at one provider out the other providers window
Unread December 18th, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

1) When you can't drive anywhere without driving past some establishment where you've either had FS or blown a load.
2) when you run into 2 different mamasans you know at Costco.
3). When you get a boner at the smell of kimchi.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

You have withdraw symptons from this website!

You are able to drive down a street like beach, bolsa, westminister or garden grove and not get in an accident whilst scanning all the shops

You just had a great session and are Planning your next conquest

You budget some of your lunch money to go monger.

Friends wonder how you can tell the difference between asians

You can tell how nice a girls body is when she is fully clothed

Your friends wonder when you became an expert on Asian Food
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol@ becoming expert on Asian food. So true
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
My adult son got in the passenger side of my car and asked, "why all these little water bottles?" I just smiled. Had to be 20 of them in there.
Unread December 19th, 2013
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

When you

1. Drive around the building first checking for LE cars.
2. You know not to discuss services with girls you don't know. You whisper in her ear for fear of a sting
3. Know when to bail even if it means you lose your house fee

I walked twice. Boy was I glad I did!
Unread December 21st, 2013
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

haha, i love all these, but especially house fee in one pocket, tip in the other.

how bout this one: when you struggle to read the phone number on the sign so you can pull over and do a quick search on MPR on your smartphone