Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 21st, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

It's not realistic for anyone on here to have medical proof. Maybe reasonable suspicion like when another monger says he got an std from her.
Unread January 22nd, 2015
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

you guys think what you want and do what you want. The bottom line is she has been with thousands of guys and as you all know a good number of them bareback when she worked at the animal clinic

Life is hort so do what you want
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
It's not realistic for anyone on here to have medical proof. Maybe reasonable suspicion like when another monger says he got an std from her.
Of course. If a fellow monger reported that he received a STD from so named provider and it could only be so named provider, then that would be reasonable suspicion. However, making a blanket statement about a provider having an STD without any direct proof is wrong.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Since most STD's are treatable, its not reasonable to "brand" a provider or monger unless they are knowingly spreading the infection, and that would take some pretty intimate knowledge. With that said, many of these girls work 6-7 days a week and could potentialy infect hundreds of customers before any symptoms show up, or they get treatment...On the flip side, a monger may not that easily pin point the exact provider that he caught something from.

Let's not forget the under educated factors. I know of one gal that when her herpes would flare up on her mouth, she would swear it was because she ate too much spicey food! She is a well reviewed BBBJ gal! I think the statistic is about 30% of sexually active adults have herpes...i cant imagine what our providers percentages might be pushing? I for one am only concerned about HIV. I dont seek out FS bareback high volume providers and have easy access to antibiotics! I do like bbbj gals and that involves risk as well.

Bottomline, dont do the crime, if you cant do the time!
Unread January 26th, 2015
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

The life expectancy for someone with HIV is not much different than one without, at least in the developed world. But knowing you have it and risk spreading it, that's uncool.
Unread January 27th, 2015
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

I zeroed in on Vivian once I moved to OC. I ate her out and had uncovered missionary with internal discharge. Still clean I think.
Unread January 28th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
I zeroed in on Vivian once I moved to OC. I ate her out and had uncovered missionary with internal discharge. Still clean I think.
Internal discharge sounds a touch clinical....LOL!
Unread January 28th, 2015

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vivian

Damn you sick bastards. Did you eat her out in the afternoon or morning? Back in the day when their awesome lineup consisted of Cindy, Jessica and Vivian it was so fucking hot in there. Then they had a new girl Kelly. She was giving me awesome head, then I accidentally squirted a thick load right down her gullet. She was gagging and choking so much I felt bad for her. But she was so damn sweet. And Vivian, I would visit her in the morning and just drench her with jizz all over the outside of her cooch and all around her butthole. I really enjoy these awesome memories from mongering.
Unread January 29th, 2015
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by facefook View Post
.... Back in the day when their awesome lineup consisted of Cindy, Jessica and Vivian it was so fucking hot in there. ....
That is a whole 'nother thread, my friend. I honed my freak side with every girl that came to work for Jessica. Tina/Michelle/Vivian was insane. ...Don't get me started. After the demise of Inglewood, #6 stepped it up very nice.
And I never needed a trip to the clinic.

As Linda...at Tulip...it's not the same.
Unread June 10th, 2015
VIP User

klausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond reputeklausbarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Vivian = Tulip

Just to confirm, Vivian formerly of Animal Hospital #6 (now Linda at Tulip) no longer does FS with customers? How about bbbjcim?

Also, what ever happened to Cindy who used to work with Jessica and Vivian? She is one of the few who could make me cum with her mouth. The others are Ana ( Lampson Euclid upstairs) and Kelly ( formerly #6 ). The last I ever heard on Cindy is she was at Imperial & Brookhurst downstairs, then she went to Elegant Spa GG Blvd Magnolia ( now closed ). That was way back in 2012/ Then I have no idea where she went.