Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 3rd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Seeking Arrangement

Has anyone had any luck with this gold digger site called Seeking Arrangement? Another board I saw has a bunch of mongers getting P4P with regular (non-pro) girls looking for money and willing to fuck for it. I guess once they take the cash it voids their amateur status and makes them a whore but they are all whores anyway in some way or another. I can say there are a TON of YOUNG and VERY HOT girls on this site and 99% of them MUST know that if they are going to get paid they will have to fuck.
Unread January 3rd, 2015
VIP User

samshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant future

You kind of blunt MPkid...do you have some unresolved hate issues with women or what?
Unread January 3rd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing but love for women of all kinds. The wording may seem blunt but it's fact based. I guess I'm just not the candy coating kind of guy. If I was on FaceBook I wouldn't use this terminology but we are all on this site for the same things....I think.
Unread January 4th, 2015
VIP User

samshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant futuresamshine has a brilliant future

))) Facebook!!! That's great. Guess you are right on then.
Unread January 4th, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

The question is, guys, is this even remotely a good deal for mongers like us. Sounds like it involves an ongoing investment of substantial proportions. How do you think it compares to a standard mongering budget on a monthly basis?
Unread January 4th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samshine View Post
You kind of blunt MPkid...do you have some unresolved hate issues with women or what?
He was bullied as a child...we are in the same therapy group....
Unread January 4th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
The question is, guys, is this even remotely a good deal for mongers like us. Sounds like it involves an ongoing investment of substantial proportions. How do you think it compares to a standard mongering budget on a monthly basis?
Depends on your mongering budget, what you think it is, what it really is and what you get in the end for what you're spending.

I rarely pay cash for anything but always pay cash for mongering activities so it's easy for me to know based on my average monthly ATM activities what I'm actually spending. It seems to hover around $1200 each month for me. To satisfy my needs I think it would have to be closer to $2500 but that's beside the point. Some of that is massage places but the biggest chunk goes to UTR girls. I have to believe they're possibly fucking other guys for money but the volume is extremely low since I can tell that even when they have active lives and regular jobs they're usually available when I reach out. They were working their regular job and were ultimately going to be home that night and no other perv like me is asking for a booty call whether paid or not.

Taking money on occasion for sex, even once, makes any woman a whore, but my distinction is based on how often and how discriminating. I can differentiate between most of the girls I see and actual whores based on how much their life is filled doing whore activities versus normal stuff and how discriminating they are. Any women who will bend over for me without any hesitation or build-up is a whore. Any woman who doesn't make me work for it at least a little (and I don't mean money) when the situation is paid means she is at least somewhat discriminating. Any woman under paid circumstances who wants to discuss the specific sex acts or establishes rules rather than simply saying she doesn't like if I do something at the time of my doing it is a whore. The over-abundance of dressing up for the part, the makeup, the preparation - too much of that just to see me = whore. Why would they go through all of that unless it was a ritual they do with 100 guys a month? They're not my girlfriend and we're not going out on the town, so whore.

There are dozens of sites like Seeking Arrangement and they are all just advertising opportunities for whores. HX also = whores. BP = whores. Multiple guys per day, day in and day out, no real job. Cum dumpsters all week long and the only other life they have is posting to Instagram, getting blasted with their friends at posh parties and clubs, going to Vegas way too much, dumping tons of money on clothes and drugs and makeup and iToys and none of their friends question where they get all the money to throw away because their friends are just as much whores as they are.

These type of girls that sites like Seeking Arrangement attract will demand $300 or more per meet but mostly want a big monthly budget like $5,000-$10,000 where they claim they will only be seeing you but really they are seeing other guys as well. They can't keep money - you'd think they could but they burn it all on where they live, partying, clothes, traveling and they still manage to get into debt.

To avoid these kind of garbage women you have to take on the responsibility of turning a mostly nice girl into your personal sex kitten. The garbage girls you find on sites like Seeking Arrangement are already advertising that they're spoiled beyond value by the mere fact they are found there.
Unread January 5th, 2015
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

OP doesn't have anger issues and he's asking a valid question. However, IMO, "amateur" vs. "ho" is a state of mind, YOUR mind that is. Do you suppose anyone's non-ho GF, wife or booty call would put out if you stopped taking her out to dinners, going on vacations with her, buying her gifts and jewelry, paying her rent or car loan, stopped taking her calls whenever she needed something, or simply stopped taking out the trash, as the case may be? Fat chance, unless you're the spitting image of Brad Pitt from a couple decades ago. Cash is simply a convenient, common denominator which is of equal value to both parties in the deal. Replacing it with jewelry, your time or vacations doesn't really change the deal, and deal is "You give me something I value, and I'll give you something you do". Whether it's in the context of a marriage or an "arrangement" or a shady AMP joint, it's still the same deal, just a different venue. Sorry, I didn't answer the OP's question, because I haven't been to the site. I used to be on the sugardaddy site a few years ago, but it was way outside my budget at the time, and even if it weren't, as the above poster said, I'm certain I wouldn't be the only "daddy" in the picture.
Unread January 5th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I'm sure that site is gonna give u leads on chicks that want big bucks. The craigslist amateurs seem to want $200. I think u can tell a lot based on the picture they send u. I can tell the pros cause they still want to hook up even after I send them my picture lol
Unread January 5th, 2015
VIP User

Here is the breakdown I have found after a day and half there. Many straight up whores. A couple SUPER hot young girls said straight up $300-$500 I'll meet you at a hotel. I have been chatting a 33 year old sexy married Latina that is also looking for a married guy seems to have a lot of potential. She said her last BF gave her $200- $300 a week and she saw him once or twice a week for 6 months until he moved out of state. She gives me the impression she is a horny housewife and wants the money to keep it a business transaction instead of a BF/GF relationship but didn't actually say that. Also I spoke to a sexy milf Chinese lady that is interested in a pay per meet situation but we haven't got to a number. She said for her it's not about money her last SD gave her a lot but all he wanted was to fuck...which she was OK with but she said he was old and not good in bed and she wants someone that isn't so old.
One thing that is intriguing is meeting non-pro girls (yes they want money but are less likely to have the whore mentality, rules and clock watching) for some real GFE fun. Of course if she is just looking for a straight up fuck for money relationship I'll have to pass even though some of them are so hot. It will cut into my mongering budget and limit my variety but I might throw a few bucks at it to see what happens.
This is a pic of one that said $300 for an hour at a hotel. I'm still considering it but I think I can find a better pro on HX for less.

Last edited by MPkid; May 9th, 2015 at 12:07 PM.