Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread August 2nd, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=dj110;80734]In another forum there is a long conversation on "the turn".

The thing is, these girls have memories like elephants. And each one you turn or each one you get to up her game. And then you bail, well, they will remember you. And as nice amd as they are to you. Well, most have a much different side. And they will rip you to shreds to any co worker or masseuse in that fucking zip code. It becomes. ......dangerous territory[/QUOTE
Yeah Man, got that....but I may be quirky but still visit some after long absences and when they get some emotion out of long time no see and maybe a slightly hostile grazing of bat and balls or other message format I try to work it back to the present and see if I can get my mileage at least to where we left off. Absence makes the heart grow fonder? And usually works...and if I wind up with some of those who "heard the story" well just have to try to get a new page started fresh knowing there was an inkling in the story of heavy duty passion...which usually has the juices flowing(if they are into their craft)...just saying. So yeah a current rotation and a secondary longer term rotation works for me.
Unread August 3rd, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
In another forum there is a long conversation on "the turn".

The thing is, these girls have memories like elephants. And each one you turn or each one you get to up her game. And then you bail, well, they will remember you. And as nice amd as they are to you. Well, most have a much different side. And they will rip you to shreds to any co worker or masseuse in that fucking zip code. It becomes. ......dangerous territory

DJ110...yes, understood it. Yeah, one girl I did not see for a year and when it came tipping time she asked me if I remembered what I tipped last time...and demanded that I tell her. So I did and she agreed and wanted me to make up the difference from standard on that tip. Had to laugh along with her and she made it well worth my while. Of course had shorted for reason before, but now she never would short me after that convo. Point is yeah, some do have tremendous recall. After that she always asks me to get married every time I see her...I have to play along...she laughs a lot when she says stuff like that...but there is always that edge where she makes you believe her BS, then laughs. Gotta luv em, those who take good care of us.
Unread August 20th, 2015
VIP User

newbutnotnew will become famous soon enough

So I've p.m.'d about 10 of the 20 guys who have written to me asking me for the info. Any guys go check these girls out? If so, p.m. me back to let me know how it went
Unread August 21st, 2015
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbutnotnew View Post
So I've p.m.'d about 10 of the 20 guys who have written to me asking me for the info. Any guys go check these girls out? If so, p.m. me back to let me know how it went
I sent a PM and will be in the area tomorrow morning....please...... I am so desperate for new talent in that area.
Unread August 21st, 2015
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

I promise to PM back with a report too
Unread September 14th, 2015
VIP User

newbutnotnew will become famous soon enough

To the guys I went out of my way for and pm'd you a LONG email with lots of details... How about reporting back to me via pm to let me know how it went.
Unread September 16th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Been there bro. U pm dudes and only ask that they let u know how it went and get nothing back.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Been there bro. U pm dudes and only ask that they let u know how it went and get nothing back.
Maybe it didn't go so well and they're ashamed to give a minority report?

Or maybe found your gem too good to report about?

Or maybe...
Senior Dog

Just for the record I never got a PM with the info so can't PM back how it went.
Unread September 17th, 2015
Junior Puppy

Gpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeGpws2k3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyag101 View Post
Just for the record I never got a PM with the info so can't PM back how it went.
same here