Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread July 27th, 2015
VIP User

newbutnotnew will become famous soon enough
Default BBBJCIM and BBFS at HJ only place

Hey guys. I found a place in Upland that I've gotten BBBJCIM and could have easily had BBFS (but I didn't go for it) and I thought I'd share with some of the trusted mongers who frequent the IE. From what I know, this is normally a HJ only place so YMMV. I always act like I'm single and looking for a gf which I think may be why I've gotten more from the two girls I've seen here. If any of you would like info, send me a message and I'll share the info with you via PM's. I know my profile name is new here but I'm not new and my good buddy dj can vouch for that! Lol...
Unread July 27th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbutnotnew View Post
Hey guys. I found a place in Upland that I've gotten BBBJCIM and could have easily had BBFS (but I didn't go for it) and I thought I'd share with some of the trusted mongers who frequent the IE. From what I know, this is normally a HJ only place so YMMV. I always act like I'm single and looking for a gf which I think may be why I've gotten more from the two girls I've seen here. If any of you would like info, send me a message and I'll share the info with you via PM's. I know my profile name is new here but I'm not new and my good buddy dj can vouch for that! Lol...
I agree - trusted mongers only until the line starts at the 10 Fwy!
Unread July 27th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Notnew - tried to spread a little love with a green square for this post, but it says I need to spread more love around before I give more to you - which is weird, since you have a zero on the green square scale?
Unread July 28th, 2015
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

what they look like...is it worth the drive from the OC?
Unread July 28th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your Post

Quote:
Good One, New...about time for trip to upland. You get Rep for this one. LoL...
Unread July 29th, 2015
VIP User

newbutnotnew will become famous soon enough

So I received a ton of pm's from guys asking for the info. Some were trusted mongers and I've sent you guys the info. The ones I didn't send the info to were guys who were either new, hadn't shared any info, or were just total assholes in previous posts on this site so I wasn't about to share with them, lol... Good luck gents!
Unread July 29th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I hear u bro. I get a kick when dudes hit me up for info who have either lied to me in the past or been real shady. Good to see you back. I'd hit you up but i never am in the ie really. And i think you and i are in the same boat as we seem to be in dangerous territory if we venture to much in the oc.
Unread August 1st, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I hear u bro. I get a kick when dudes hit me up for info who have either lied to me in the past or been real shady. Good to see you back. I'd hit you up but i never am in the ie really. And i think you and i are in the same boat as we seem to be in dangerous territory if we venture to much in the oc.
Hello DJ110 ..have enjoyed a lot of your posts and comments but had to LOL about the "dangerous territory to venture too much" mentioned...there are many ways of "playing with fire", no? One reason I keep looking All Around.
Unread August 2nd, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

In another forum there is a long conversation on "the turn".

The thing is, these girls have memories like elephants. And each one you turn or each one you get to up her game. And then you bail, well, they will remember you. And as nice amd as they are to you. Well, most have a much different side. And they will rip you to shreds to any co worker or masseuse in that fucking zip code. It becomes. ......dangerous territory
Unread August 2nd, 2015
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

DJ I think you should list all the chicks that hate you for turning them. Go to the VIP and list away. Then other guys can go and see whats up. Since you can't see those women anymore it should be no issue to let the info out.